Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? (565 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Omomehn: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
what would you do if u discover the one you love is bisexual? as for me, if am not yet married to her i will call it quits.
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by ramdris(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Quit n inform her parents.
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Advise him and call it quit in good faith
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Omomehn: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
ramdris: Quit n inform her parents.
inform her parents? what for? if u must report her then it should be chanelled to God.
pray for her! dont u think reporting to her parents would be futile and/or even tear the family apart?
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Babe2sure(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
remember007: Advise him and call it quit in good faith

That's what I will do too. Then, you can do intercessory prayer on his behalf,most especially if he confide in you that he find it hard to quit.

@ramdris- I think it is easier said than done as per informing the parent. It is better to let sleeping dog lie and just do your own part in making the person stop the act

1 Like

Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Cikoloko(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
kissI love lesbians and I have once dated one and looking forward to date anoda grin
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Omomehn: what would you do if u discover the one you love is bisexual? as for me, if am not yet married to her i will call it quits.
as for me i would smile n say,welcome to the team.
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Omomehn: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
goshap: as for me i would smile n say,welcome to the team.
really? From this i can infer u are bisexual. Bt even at that u will still be hurt
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girl Friend / Boy Friend Is a Lesbian/ Gay? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
...i ll break up with him instantly....

(1) (Reply)

Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? / Why? / Engaged/married Ladies What Are Doing In Singles Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.