Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" (2363 Views)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Where Has Patience Jonathan Been? / Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Olammy76(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
see what ebola has caused... The wife of the president her excellency patience Ebele Jonathan has refused to shake her Guest due to current epidemic(Ebola virus).....

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Lailerh(f): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by gandyluv(f): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dats even d bst
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nd who said she can nt contact d virus tat way
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by madamoringo(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
She looks like a huge sack of dirty beans, full of shaite! Eeeeeewwwww...gross thing!

8 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by dickoflife(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
madamoringo: She looks like a huge sack of dirty beans, full of shaite! Eeeeeewwwww...gross thing!
I wonder how you would spit that out. Someone's mother. Hmn? I hope urs is still alive?

13 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
a new kind of greetings 4 d kultist mamas cool
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Caesar1988(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
madamoringo: She looks like a huge sack of dirty beans, full of shaite! Eeeeeewwwww...gross thing!
Bastardd

9 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
First Lady with a difference

I like dis woman

5 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Edykul(f): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Too harsh
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by maestroferddi: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Call yourself to order and ask God for forgiveness....

9 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Chibaba247(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
u well at all?

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by jking001(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
It clearly shows your mom did a good job,lack of home training , keep it up boy insult older women, Bastard.

6 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by jieta: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
i believe that is how ur mother is

6 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by deeobserver209(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Who will blame her? Prevention is better than cure. smiley
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2014
*who z seeing wat'am seeing*? Tht pic is not lyk they are just meeting, so no need to shake.
Op, u just wanna soil our mama Africa.....o da o
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by upko: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2014
madamoringo: [size=40]My Mother looks like a huge sack of dirty beans, full of shaite! Eeeeeewwwww...gross thing![/size]

10 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 15, 2014

TOUT

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Impulse80(m): 5:55am On Aug 15, 2014
In your miserable family which woman has ever being a chairlady of even market women talk more of a First lady? Look at the rubbish you typed with your leprous fingers!

5 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by RockMaxi: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2014
olammy76: (EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience
Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest"wink

Smh, so Mama Peace have beclouded your thinking and also your grammar.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by TundeCole(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2014
That's too bad a statement to make. Retract your words!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Olammy76(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2014
RoyalPriesthuud: *who z seeing wat'am seeing*? Tht pic is not lyk they are just meeting, so no need to shake.
Op, u just wanna soil our mama Africa.....o da o
thats ur 4kin problem......wot will i gain if dix pix is an old one..well d present of an educated illiterate dnt freak me...mada4ker
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Vivalavida99(f): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: Call yourself to order and ask God for forgiveness....
Couldn't agree less.

The lady is on a spree of unhinge madness.

3 Likes

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2014

It is very obvious that your parents scored F9 on parenting 101!

honestly, in cases like this, I do not blame you, I blame those in charge of the family you came from!

this is one of the "benefits" of civilization; caution, decency and respect which used to be among the pillars of great societies has been thrown to the dogs!

But you know what sweet heart? It is not too late to learn!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by fx45(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2014
And some phools actually 'liked' this thrash U wrote here Post a picture of Urself and let's see exactly what U look like... Ugly Biatch!

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by kulman: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
.........i pity ur life

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by cirmuell(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Truth hurts though! #I'm out undecided
Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by iconize(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
Everybody is going ham on madamoringo. cheesy
When we see god-accursed t_wats, we know them...

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" by Dawdy(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2014
The ebola you people are sheering, there is God ooooooooooooooooooooo!

(1) (Reply)

FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement / Photos: Another Proof That Okorocha Is Transforming Imo State / Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.