Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

FG Suspends Residency Training!! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Suspends Residency Training!! (24026 Views)

Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme / Federal Government Suspends Doctors Residency Training / LUTH calls for residents..Residency Training Program In Nigeria..info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by logic2014: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
ejihand1:

Sharrap there! So you expect govt to fold its hands and allow a part of medical teams to put it in a tight corner? For your information, consultants are not on strike. The govt got it right on this one. No group of persons is indispensable in any organised sector. Let the NARDS sit and watch their job been taken by their follow doctors. Then, they will realised that this govt cant be intimidated or cajoled to carry out absurd request. Fashiola did and presently the hired doctors are still in govt pay check list. A word is a enough for the wise. Doctors, the early you go back to work the better for you. thanks
People dey talk this ignoramus too dey talk. Consultants are not on strike indeed. oya carry your papa go any government hospital make them treat nau. This JOHESUITES are just ignorant. See wetin half knowledge dey cause.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by parklamson: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Our vote is the chain to bring out the mad dog called GEJ from Aso rock
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by phantom(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dumb nigerians with dumb leaders.

your senators and reps are r.aping you guys in broad day light yet you cant cough. na ontop doctors una wan show strenght.
go to abuja and arrest the main crooks. they steal from you and drive past in their range rovers while you lot prostrate before them.

education-zero
health-zero
security-zero(boko haram is having a field day blowing yall up to smithereens)....killing your soldiers left right and center
infrastructure-zero

more than 200 girls go missing and till date the drunk in abuja and his fat wife have no clue how to handle things.
meanwhile illiterate and hungry nigerians want to kill themselves to return him in 2015.

a senator earns nothing less than 30million a month AND YOU ALL CANT COUGH!

i hope you all will be around when the i.diot at ABUJA sobers up, realises his folly and reverses himself like he usually does.

you lot should better be able to afford to fly out OTHERWISE you are finished!!!! for those who cant,the agbo sellers and fake drug sellers are waiting to knock the final nail in.

8 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by logic2014: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiiyyyk:

MCDN, is a Govt agency and cant act against govt policies.

Im sorry, u might not like this, but I think nigerian physicians are claiming to gods.

the sooner u realise they are the better for u. Lets not mince words. they are second to none. your beef would not change that FACT.
Just fall sick and know who is your god on earth.
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
phantom:

this is why our health system is in shambles. pay for residency grin grin grin grin

serious governments fund residency training.
the US even funds undergraduate medical training.

nigerians are a funny lot. get ready to start flying to india. i hope you can afford it otherwise you and your family are finished.
see ya mouth like fowl nyansh .... Before u become a doc , people don dey get treated !!

Yeye, only God know how many patient Naija docs don kill through unprofessionalism and unethical behaviour through strike !!

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by dozymars(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Our legislators are the highest paid in the world while our doctors are among the poorest paid in the world.

4 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wow...aint i enjoying this doctor-bashing thread? Its very hilarious!!!

However, i realize a deep-seated unnatural hatred & inferiority complex towards this set of people who have always been top of their classes since kindergarten; hmmm, this is the way of the black man!

Let the abuses & cuss-word venting continue!

6 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by nagoma(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Join Politics or else you will be ruled by your inferiors.
Have they closed all medical schools as well?

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Amaizu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
The Resident doctor is by implication a student. Why would a student go on strike?.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by nigerianpride: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sure
phantom: its official! our president and his advisers are r.etarded.

I sleep well at night knowing I have not contributed to the present rot by not voting this man in 2011.
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
ehn en...you have always beefed her nooni!

Nope I just can't stand it when she became part of those doctors who care less about the thousands of lives that have been cut short not necessarily because they want to improve the condition of health service in Nigeria but for their own selfish interests.

Medical doctors are important and so are the other health workers too !

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi: Make dem join we pepper sellers enter job market,the brave ones enter armed robbery or kidnapping..A stethoscope can double as a weapon and be used to strangulate a victim.That hammer we dem dey knock person for knee can be knocked on the head.The victim no gree dem fit use the scalpel and syringes pieces am,dissect am for Im house, collect property.

Gbam!!!! U sabi am. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by logic2014: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
theplanmaker:

I don't support sacking resident doctors, but I have to ask, what exactly is the "right" they are asking for? that the government should disobey a court order? or renegade on an agreement it had with other health workers? simply put, doctors demands are arrogant, selfish and senseless
Na now una go talk about court order wen it suits your satanic agenda. abeg comot for road like govt has never disobeyed court orders. they've bin doing that since 1900.
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just wondering why a doctor should panic when a doctor is the tool. The hospital don't treat people, people man it. What stops doctors from picking loan to erect state of the art hospitals. Show the useless govt how to run a hospital.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Royver(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
1. president sacks all resident doctors
2. President employs locum doctors all of whom will be overworked.
3. Patient comes in with Ebola fever, but since it cannot be differentiated from Malaria fever, nobody is alerted.
4. Also no protective equipment for doctor and no protection for other patients.
5. Ebola patient sits next to another patient and sneezes, sweats, cleans hands on the chair and gists with other patients, shaking thier hands, borrowing biro and newspapers from them, touching them.
6. The Ebola virus spreads.
7. Patient enters to see the already overworked and dirty doctor, the doctor touches patient and gets infected.
8. Doctor sees other patients and infects them as well.
9. No test kit to even check if the patient has ebola
10. One(1) person with ebola entered the hospital. All(20? 50? 100?) the people the doctor saw in his room leave the hospital with the Ebola virus.

And you Nigerians are still trading insults.
Instead of you to see the health implications of what is about to happen, you are sitting comfortably in your rooms typing sh!t about doctors online because you finally have a chance to showcase your hate.
A disaster is on your doorstep and you think by sending doctors back to work the Ebola virus will miraculously disappear.
The same people who say doctors are useless are the same ones clamouring that they return and work wonders with no equipment, no drugs, no test kits, NOTHING.
The Problem is not just the President.
The problem is also the citizens.
This country is to be pitied.

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Johncuppa(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
phantom: I sincerely hope you can afford a trip to India......grin
oga phantom, stop d intimidation I beg. I'm nt supporting d FG on dis, bt stop talking as if doctor is all in all. Urs is to treat, only God heals. Wat were u able to do wen even ur collegue and other health workers contacted #ebola. Stop scaring us abt traveling abroad for medical care. If u pple will nt discharge ur duty, God wil neva leave d masses alone. As if u are the God dat heals. Generations of our fathers wtout doctors lived and we will live too either u are ready to work or nt. Beside, FG needs nt to go to dis extent . Docto$, we love u bt money, power n ego loves u much more.

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by enny09: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
phantom:

this is why our health system is in shambles. pay for residency grin grin grin grin

serious governments fund residency training.
the US even funds undergraduate medical training.

nigerians are a funny lot. get ready to start flying to india. i hope you can afford it otherwise you and your family are finished.

Then the residency should cut across all health professionals in the health sector, and mind you are finished since no more salary and you and your family are also finished too in case they need medical attention, you arrogant small god.

4 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Smooyis: Mr president, you got it wrong dis time. Rescind your decision immediately.
Looking at it in another way, you have only succeded in saving these doctors from the menace of ebola. Afterall you have refused to accept improving their risk allowance.
Rescind gini? Let status quo remain till they find a lasting solution to ebo, abeg

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by eaglechild: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is a terrible terrible call by the presidency and the dishonourable minister of health.
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by warrior01: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi: The sacked doctors can become ritualists,they already have what it takes to flourish in that area.
The surgical residents can harvest any organ needed

You are talking as if most of them are not already ritualistic the way they kill patients everyday. I dey mercy for people wey dey patronize Nigerian doctors. Have you not heard most Nigerian doctors are known as " doctor gbu a gbam" (translated " doctor kill me finish"wink.

5 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by DollyParton1(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
arsetalks: He is a stu.pid ako ti le ta omo. I give up on this man. Nothing sensible can be done by him. Absolutely nothing.

You see now?
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by ibeloson2002: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
i just dey laugh!
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thís is madness - complete lack of respect for Nigerias most valuable human resource.
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Homguy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
logic2014:
Another sad case of inferiority complex common among JOHESU members. and so if you correct prescription. you would never be better than the worse doctor. go and die if e pain u
and you call yourself a Doc? Nick named LOGIC2014?! Simple "LOGIC" would have made you understand that if I corrected prescriptions made by Docs, I obviously know about those drugs and their indications and dosage more than the "BEST" Doctor. You are probably a lowly house office, na una e dey shack. For the records, my bro is a Doc,and frnds are docs and I don't feel a little threat. We run different races. Drugs,indications, pharmacokinetics,pharmacodynamics,Psology, Adverse effects,interactions...between drugs are what I was grind in for several years @ the Uni. So don't poke your nose into what you know next to nothing about...Mr.Doc.

4 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by logic2014: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
my problem with una doctors b say una too dey try explain things in a logical manner. these people you are dealing with do not have the capacity to comprehend how medicine works. its not their fault they simply would not undastand. its like speaking chinese to an english man who has never heard a word in chinese. This fight has to be taken to the gutter then they would understand.

4 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by wallex1983(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
The same doctors that Jonathan iڪ counting on to help fight Ebola? Now I see a clueless person.
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
our 'elders" at work

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Leopantro: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
considering that most of the writers here went to university, have a degree and could see nothing about bathing with salt last week goes to show that Nigerians get what they deserve. there is no point correcting such a group.

wonder what would happen if boko harem detonates multiple bombs in different cities in Nigeria right now. who will treat the casualties?

4 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
logic2014: my problem with una doctors b say una too dey try explain things in a logical manner. these people you are dealing with do not have the capacity to comprehend how medicine works. its not their fault they simply would not undastand. its like speaking chinese to an english man who has never heard a word in chinese. This fight has to be taken to the gutter then they would understand.

What the doctors need to understand is that the poor man on the street is sick and tired of their fuckshit. You don't just withdraw your services completely just because you have issues with your fellow health workers or the government.

Someone needs to give the dying poor masses hope and that hope is not coming from the doctors !

6 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by armadeo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
phantom:
!!!! for those who cant,the agbo sellers and fake drug sellers are waiting to knock the final nail in.

This got me laughing

. The grim reaper must be smiling now even though his face has no expression.
Re: FG Suspends Residency Training!! by phantom(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
logic2014: my problem with una doctors b say una too dey try explain things in a logical manner. these people you are dealing with do not have the capacity to comprehend how medicine works. its not their fault they simply would not undastand. its like speaking chinese to an english man who has never heard a word in chinese. This fight has to be taken to the gutter then they would understand.

i agree... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. how can this country get better? how can we effect change when the people are too dumb to even know an intelligent leader.

these nigerians CANNOT ask the right questions. how then do they hold their leaders accountable? na wa o!!! grin grin

nigeria can never get better. just look at the reasoning of many of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women / Kogi Reports Two COVID-19 Cases As Nigeria Records Highest Daily Figure / Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.