Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens (22298 Views)

Ancient Aliens Race Known As The Anunnaki: / Is An Average Nigerian Generally Self-centered OR Is Government To Be Blamed? / Am Blamed For My Inability To Communicate In My Dialect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
slightlyMad: nothing like UFO, it is Remote Controlled heli

as per bermuda, ships and aircrafts work with the help of a compass, compass components partially relies on earth fields

bermuda happens to be a spot where the earth fields interferes with magnets thereby making pilots lose direction

so when facing north, the compass says you are facing less say southwest, so the pilot or captain makes a u-turn and that marks the beginning of their confusion.

the compass later points to another weird direction. and you keep beating around till you run out of fuel.

all communications equipment with magnet in it stop working too.

about flight 370, in tb joshua's voice "we will start to see the parts floating the sea in 1 week time"

Who said there are no aliens

Are you ok? I have an irrefutable proof that they exist.

The proof is............. ME!

Yes, I am an alien!!

As for Flight 370, it's in my wardrobe.

#EdEddAndEddy

3 Likes

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
those r prblems created by APC, only God knws wat magnitude of unexplained events will happen if they win 2015
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by DaBullIT(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Honestly , I'm not impressed by some comments here

First rule of science and science related arguments is : Science is a mission for fact finding , as such you can not be filled with religious ideas or Atheist speculations to embark on that journey , bare your mind , research and don't have ideas

Secondly aliens exist , Bermuda, Egypt , UK, US, Sweden, Russia, Germany and an African nation ( to mention a few ) have proofs of previous visits by extraterrestrial bodies

Finally : I believe countries of the world intentionally hide / try to hide their existence by creating hoaxes and fake incidents to throw people off the real trail.

Hundreds of years ago , no one was able to create crop circles with machines , no one had Photoshop to edit make-believe pictures , so don't tell me all those people who queued in line to report what they saw and those made frantic calls to overload emergency CB /call centres faked it .

Some high ranking US ,military /Navy and Air force officers went missing after scheduling meeting with press to announce what they know about aliens , don't tell me these people can navigate terrains in other countries , can drived armored tanks fly jets and survive but got lost in the woods in their own country /cities and /or had car crashes and died

I bet so many people do not know that some Hollywood movies were based on first hand account of eye witnesses / abductees , some were under hypnosis when they gave their accounts , some remembered vividly , some even had what you can call trackers / tiny metal devices embedded in their body which was surgically removed at hospitals , and the producers have / need permission from FBI / CIA to reveal some facts to entertain viewers but not too much to allow people's inquisitive mind to work , the plan is to continue to feed people bits and pieces of information until people are generally ready to recieve alien.

They (CIA ) believes there will be mass panic if someone just announces the presence or coming of aliens , the best way is to prepare you psychologically , I bet if people saw aliens today they wouldn't be as scared as they would have been in 1909 .. Catch my drift ? As I've always said , keep an open mind we live in a world of uncertainties , anything / everything / can happen / is happening and rule number 0000 that should be in your mind at all times , never trust a government , they lie !!!!!!!

Peace!

Read something.http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2012/10/britain-has-alien-war-weapons-says.html. , if Aliens don't exist ,why is the world preparing

http://silverscreensaucers..com/2012/06/alien-language-presented-by-cia-disney.html. hint about how CIA helped Hollywood create alien language without getting any credits which means we were never here , we never helped you

3 Likes

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by jabanz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
fpeter: YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE MYSTERIES BEHIND MISSING PUBLIC FUNDS IN NIGERIA
LOL

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by LOVEGINO(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
tdammy: But how come since we av been talking of aliens we have neva see any one of them, come down to earth. or are they afraid that they hide and come, and also leave when they pleases. well BABA GOD knows all unknown.
Aliens are scared of coming cuz Nigerias will kidnap them for ransom.

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by jericco1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dreary Topics
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by chinkichun: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
fpeter: YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE MYSTERIES BEHIND MISSING PUBLIC FUNDS IN NIGERIA

Tuale Bros. Lol. Only aliens are capable of "moving" such massive funds.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Sabadon(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Aliens exist i think....uhmmm,probably only in fictions like "ROSEWELL" n co
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by iamord(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fantasywrita: Aliens! no such thing as aliens. The only aliens that will appear r Mag and Magog..and anti christ that's if u consider him an alien. The Bermuda triangle, it is speculated that, that is where anti christ is. And if u think about it the anti Christ followers use the triangle sign and the Bermuda island is a triangular island. *Coincidence?

We need to stop deceiving ourselves with stories of space aliens with technology which surpasses ours. If there was such thing as that they would have taken over earth even before our parents were born.

The Bible mentions mag and Magog and anti Christ so does the Quran. No other alien! Thank you.

Well that's according to your knowledge and I must say its distorted.
God and magog are actually places on earth. One is russia. Can't remember the other. And there are aliens, as well as demons, mermaids and ghosts. Don't group all of them together.. Do u think earth is for the living and the billions of planets are for decoration.. Hahaha. . On the bermuda triangle issue research about hollow earth
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by 1stola: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Having gej as President of Nigeria.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Lobolintin(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Aliens are real ....... I did extensive research on them... and 90% collated data shows we are not alone..... My gran dad told me they are real ..... But much more advanced than us, and they are studying us ..... USA are heavily on them.... They don't wana cause a global pandemic
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Flygerian1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by CzarChris(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Speaking like a layman, putting into consideration the massivse size of the universe the size of the earth can be compared to a grain of sand in a room filled with hayet sacks.
Now think of it this way, will you be more confortable if there is another life form in this room of hay sacks or that it's only your planet that life exist on, in the entire universe(room full of hay sacks).
#foodforthought

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by skasski: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2014
Have you ever seen aliens? I've never. If they exist so where are they?
We are alone and whole universe is ours.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Khayil(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2014
What is an Alien? Alien is any being that is not of earth be it Angel, Cherubim, Demon, etc whatsoever its alien it could also be call extraterrestrial if u believe in the existence of angels and demons then aliens exist...............

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by jbc2u(m): 1:44am On Aug 15, 2014
mancheeutd: If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."...sir Isaac Newton

"We are like dwarfs sitting on the
shoulders of giants. We see more,
and things that are more distant,
than they did, not because our
sight is superior or because we are
taller than they, but because they
raise us up and by their great
stature add to ours."

google we are not the first by Andrew Thomas
true

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2014
Nothing like aliens.......
In those days, d sons of God came down to d daughters of men and they gave birth to giants.... ds is for d probable arrangement of d stonehedge and some other structures... D Fallen angels also taught pple a lot of things too...
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Omexonomy: What about the evil of courruption and BH?
What about the mumu quarrel btw Yoruba and ibo on nairaland.?
Most peeps that initiate such arguments are mainly from mars n uranus. #aliens don full nairaland finish na... and they are equally responsible for every hijack on this site. *paranoid organisms*
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by MrCrown: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2014

Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!... nice one fpeter

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2014
Most we joke with everything?
think of it,how come the pyramid still stand up till today?
honestly speaking we are not alone in this universe.
mind you,stop waiting for the white men to give you the ebola cure.try and figure out something on your own.too much waiting for the white men have made the black men lazy and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by iamord(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Lobolintin: Aliens are real ....... I did extensive research on them... and 90% collated data shows we are not alone..... My gran dad told me they are real ..... But much more advanced than us, and they are studying us ..... USA are heavily on them.... They don't wana cause a global pandemic

You are very right..a lot of the technology we use is what they have used thousand of years ago. they are advanced than us and there is a universal law that prohibits extra terrestrials from interfering with human life.. Only some the elites, freemason, astronomers and scientists astral projectors, occults , monks and some traditional elders know how to get through to them cos some are in higher dimensions so we can't see or feel them.. Some live in the sea and in the interior of the earth.. Elites know that If the truth comes out it will change the way people see things and view religions and all sort
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by julybaba(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2014
eleojo23: 10. The Nigerian problem. Many citizens have come to believe that Nigeria's problems are beyond solution hence the best explanation is that they were possibly created by aliens from another planet. If not how can a country (of humans) not be able to tackle her problems? Definiteltly, aliens must be involved.
Infact you just spake the truth
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Xmen149(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
At a very young age i was in primary school then,..abetween the time of 8-9pm,.there was a big,very big moving flash of light in the sky with the sound of a plane,....it was shaped like a rocket but its all white like fire from fire cracker and was moving at roof level or so,..the light was blinding and the sound defening....it flew past my street at an extreemly high speed..i thought the world ended that day,peaple were runing for there lives and i was shit scared i cldnt even move a muscle untile its all over................anyone else notice/remember this?..shld be around 95 or so...they said its a comet but its obvious comets dnt come that low..
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by ruffplay: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2014
NICK NAME, ALIEN'S
REAL NAME, DEMON
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by iamord(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
ruffplay: NICK NAME, ALIEN'S
REAL NAME, DEMON

Question 4 u..what were other planets made for?
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Khayil(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
There are so many books on Aliens u cud download ebooks on extraterrestrials, UFOs, Alien for more enlightenment
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Khayil(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
iamord:

You are very right..a lot of the technology we use is what they have used thousand of years ago. they are advanced than us and there is a universal law that prohibits extra terrestrials from interfering with human life.. Only some the elites, freemason, astronomers and scientists astral projectors, occults , monks and some traditional elders know how to get through to them cos some are in higher dimensions so we can't see or feel them.. Some live in the sea and in the interior of the earth.. Elites know that If the truth comes out it will change the way people see things and view religions and all sort

I concur even some the technology and the science of the ancient world surpasses ours. Its surprising that some people are still living in darkness in this illuminating world... If only africans could read more .....
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by iamord(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Khayil: .

I concur even some the technology and the science of the ancient world surpasses ours. Its surprising that some people are still living in darkness in this illuminating world... If only africans could read more .....

You are right. People just need to put on their thinking caps..cos a lot of the answers we recive to our questions are not the truth. That's why we are to research.. Too bad majority of blacks don't read and are easily brainwashed
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by ruffplay: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sorry point of correction,
Question for the god's
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by sylve11: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
stacomaster: Nice

lol @ that pix grin grin grin cool
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Let me give u guys sumtin to chew at,go google "the majestic 12(MJ-12)",i belive it wil answer sum of ur question.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by astOorR(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
slightlyMad: nothing like UFO, it is Remote Controlled heli

as per bermuda, ships and aircrafts work with the help of a compass, compass components partially relies on earth fields

bermuda happens to be a spot where the earth fields interferes with magnets thereby making pilots lose direction

so when facing north, the compass says you are facing less say southwest, so the pilot or captain makes a u-turn and that marks the beginning of their confusion.

the compass later points to another weird direction. and you keep beating around till you run out of fuel.

all communications equipment with magnet in it stop working too.

about flight 370, in tb joshua's voice "we will start to see the parts floating the sea in 1 week time"

cheap talk from a learned individual....my friend you can't explain what you didn't create.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death / Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Yorubás come show your proverbs skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.