Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. (800 Views)

Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos / Lesotho Pull Out Of AYC Qualifier Against Nigeria Over Ebola outbreak / If Bitten By Mosquitoes Can Ebola Be Transferred To Another Person???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. by banom(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Peeps I am no conspiracy theorist, but let's for once imagine this, our federal government last year made law and banned same sex, and placed a 14 years jail term for it, major western nations, with America on the lead criticized and threatened sanction. Some Americans supporters of gay right, including a group of American senators asked their government to boycott any aids to us.

But we cared little about their threats, after all, we hadn't , at the moment, any such utter pressing need that demands American's aids, and as a result, the federal government was not persuaded to revoke the ban. Then all of a sudden, a well educated American Liberian in the person of Patrick sawyer, intentionally brought Ebola virus disease to our country, a fast killing deadly disease that have existed in other African countries since 1976, without touching our soil, and now, we are forced to go on our knees to America for their experimental drugs for Ebola cure. A situation that can EASILY make our government to accept any negotiation terms from the US, including, abolition of the gay law.

#banom# CASHKING.
Re: Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. by agitator: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
omo it's possible shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. by ElekeNtioba: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Very idiotic reasoning. So they intentionally planted ebola all d way in Guinea because of Nigeria's anti-gay law??

How exactly do u think they can get us to change our minds by denying us d drugs. It is going to make dem look real bad in d eyes of other countries. Toying with people's life because of the countries law. Forget it, America is always trying to portray a gud image.

When next u want to make up ur own conspiracy theory, try and make it at least believable!
Re: Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. by banom(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Very idiotic reasoning. So they intentionally planted ebola all d way in Guinea because of Nigeria's anti-gay law??
How exactly do u think they can get us to change our minds by denying us d drugs. It is going to make dem look real bad in d eyes of other countries. Toying with people's life because of the countries law. Forget it, America is always trying to portray a gud image.
When next u want to make up ur own conspiracy theory, try and make it at least believable!

You sound very much to me as a gay. May be you are pained. Are you sure you read what I wrote well. May be you should leave your gay partner now and re-read my post again. It will help.

1 Like

Re: Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. by ElekeNtioba: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
banom:

You sound very much to me as a gay. May be you are pained. Are you sure you read what I wrote well. May be you should leave your gay partner now and re-read my post again. It will help.

phucking morron!!...not everyone has a numbskull like u. people who come up with conspiracy theory actually think it thru. they dont make idiotic assertions like u did. u have to examine all ramifications. get ur head out of ur azz and find sumtin beta to do with ur tym.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, The Deadly Ebola Virus And Labaran Maku’s Ineptitude, By Bámidélé Adémó / An Open Letter To The Wife Of Late Patrick Sawyer. / Forex Dealers Oppose Outbound Money Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.