Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nobody Can Stop Me From Joining PDP - Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Me From Joining PDP - Ribadu (938 Views)

No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Stop Me From Joining PDP - Ribadu by Kingspin(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
YOLA- Former Chairman of the
Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC), Nuhu Ribadu
has said that nobody can stop
him from joining the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) if he
decides to, reports ThisDay
Ribadu was reacting to the
continued pressure from the All
Progresives Congress (APC)
leadiership asking him not to go
ahead with his move.
Also read : APC begs Ribadu not
to defect to PDP
Speaking through his media aide,
Abdulaziz Abdulaziz, Ribadu, the
former presidential aspirant of
the defunct Action Congress of
Nigeria in the 2011 election, said
he is entitled to his decision.
He said the current pressure
from the APC a sign of his
competence.
Ribadu, who is seeking to
contest the October 11 Adamawa
governorship election said he is
not bothered about the pressure
mounted by the APC to halt his
planned defection to PDP.
Read more atThisDay
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Joining PDP - Ribadu by klodike(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Shyzer on all party abusers. Pdp, apc are all same.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Joining PDP - Ribadu by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just observing

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Umaru Musa Yar'adua / '#bringbackourgirls' Was A Business As Usual / The 3 Things We Learned From Fayose’s Show Of Thuggery In An Ekiti Court Premise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.