Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Do You Really Love to Do? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Really Love to Do? (20336 Views)

Career Change Ideas - 7 Ways To Find Out What You Really Want To Do / Talents And Skills: What Are You Really Good At Doing? / Do You Really Love Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by sollex(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
I love giving motivations to people, making hobbyist electronic circuits, blowing the flute and mouth organ and also giving positive advice to people.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by calyx: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
Writing does it for mebut will this bank work let me?
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by chibaby5(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
Dancing is ma thing. . .i cud dance all thru da day. . .  i guess mayb cuz i c it as ma way of keepin fit lol.  cool
nufin 2 do wiv ma law study tho grin still enjoy dancing kiss
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by nethacker(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
me love meeting girls-I mean pretty babes- ONLY grin
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by olagboye(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2009
I love training, motivating people and acting. Oh! I love writing too. It's more of an escape for me. I can really cry with the pen!! I'm really lookng for an opportunity to showcase myself to the world!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by olagboye(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2009
chi-baby:

Dancing is ma thing. . .i cud dance all thru da day. . . i guess mayb cuz i c it as ma way of keepin fit lol. cool
nufin 2 do wiv ma law study tho grin still enjoy dancing kiss
Hey chi-baby, you said you love dacing, can you try performing at the Peak talent show? Registration is free. Check www.peaktalentshow.com
Good luck! smiley
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by chibaby5(f): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
olagboye:

Hey chi-baby, you said you love dacing, can you try performing at the Peak talent show? Registration is free. Check www.peaktalentshow.com
Good luck! smiley

where iz ds talent show at??
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2009
DRIVING, I can drive any kind of motor toany location not minding periods. It is my hobby.08034955958.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by tck2000(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Seun:
I have seen people who have so much passion for music that they go to the studio to record a CD and then they give it out for free! Others have written world-class encyclopedia articles for free, and hosted them. Some young webmasters have built popular websites and blogs for the fun of it, with no intention of making back the money spent on those projects. All for the enjoyment they derive from these activities.

No doubt, there are some tasks/duties that you we love to do so much, to the extent that you're ready to keep on doing them even if there's nothing to gain. Mine is primarily that I just that I love to create clever strategies to solve problems that matter in my business, society, and so on. I like to analyse situations, understand and apply fundamental principles to solve them. What's what you really love to do?
coding n thinking

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland / Julius Berger Sacks 120 Staff Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.