Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere (1477 Views)

My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by gambudu: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
my gf and i hav been in a year relationship for now.she told me she would neva live me for another man until i decided to test her sincerity.
I opened a different facebook account with a different name and profile pix.sent her a friends request and she accepted without hesitation.
The following day we started chatting with my under cover fb account.Along our conversation i asked her out and she accepted upon my constant pressure even when she had not met me in person.
Should i end the relationship or just continue managing a girl who is not sincere to me.I love her but am confused.
pls only mature comments and advice.thanks
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gambudu.
Use your head.
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by gambudu: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
NairaMode: Gambudu.
Use your head.
my head is on sleep mode thats y am i to get advise
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
gambudu: 2 heads are better than 1

Hmm... Well. I cannot advice you because I have been in your shoes before and the relationship continued. So it depends on who you are, who she is and what you want out of the relationship henceforth.
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by gambudu: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
NairaMode:

Hmm... Well. I cannot advice you because I have been in your shoes before and the relationship continued. So it depends on who you are, who she is and what you want out of the relationship henceforth.
i appreciate ur comment. I am planning to marry her but this her attitude of saying YES to another man is really my concern.This my facebook under cover as happened twice now which she said YES on the 2 occassions
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
gambudu: i appreciate ur comment. I am planning to marry her but this her attitude of saying YES to another man is really my concern.

Bro. E get as e be o.
Marriage... Hmm you have to be VERY matured to go ahead with marriage with such a girl o.
She said yes just like that? Ah! Baba na your hand this matter dey o.
Since you have started the chat, well why don't you continue panda find out more information.

If she says she has someone else too.
If she is ready to meet with you.
If she sends you nude pics.

Bla bla bla.
Like I said, we are different. It happened to me and I didn't really let her go because of that so ball is in your court.
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
gambudu: my gf and i hav been in a year relationship for now.she told me she would neva live me for another man until i decided to test her sincerity.
I opened a different facebook account with a different name and profile pix.sent her a friends request and she accepted without hesitation.
The following day we started chatting with my under cover fb account.Along our conversation i asked her out and she accepted upon my constant pressure even when she had not met me in person.
Should i end the relationship or just continue managing a girl who is not sincere to me.I love her but am confused.
pls only mature comments and advice.thanks
She never see you as the right man yet until you take the necessary move.........if you have make up your mind to marry her then take a primary step then you will know responsible believe me.
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by gambudu: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mrcdorv: She never see you as the right man yet until you take the necessary move.........if you have make up your mind to marry her then take a primary step then you will know responsible believe me.
thanks.
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by gambudu: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
NairaMode:

Bro. E get as e be o.
Marriage... Hmm you have to be VERY matured to go ahead with marriage with such a girl o.
She said yes just like that? Ah! Baba na your hand this matter dey o.
Since you have started the chat, well why don't you continue panda find out more information.

If she says she has someone else too.
If she is ready to meet with you.
If she sends you nude pics.

Bla bla bla.
Like I said, we are different. It happened to me and I didn't really let her go because of that so ball is in your court.
we are both not in talking terms bcoz of this issue but i am tempted to reconcile with her knowing she is the one at fault
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by merieam16(f): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its nt dat she doesn't love u,she doesn't want 2 put her egg in 1 basket,so if u love her enough marry her sharpally b4 she says yes 2 anoda guy nd dat 1 might work out
Re: Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere by gambudu: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
merieam16: Its nt dat she doesn't love u,she doesn't want 2 put her egg in 1 basket,so if u love her enough marry her sharpally b4 she says yes 2 anoda guy nd dat 1 might work out
thanks alot.i appreciate ur comment

(1) (Reply)

U Wont Beleve It Niralande Pose Wit Tontondinke +photo Proffs / How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back / Trust Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.