Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno (33209 Views)

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State / Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by judedwriter(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
otimize: i don tire for this country ooooooooooo
Na lie! U 4 don since swim atlantic go america grin. Nigeria my regrettable country, I cry for thee cry
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by simdam500(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sibrah: And what is Gej waiting for this time around?
still thinking it a coup, trust the clueless boy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
cryNigeria
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by nairaman66(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
dealslip: NEF already said if he didn't curb Boko Haram menace, he should forget about the 2015. He rebuffed them and they have gone to look for enough trouble for him.

Ladies do get ideas, but yours seems appalling. From my deductions, I think we have 2 Presidents. One is GEJ and the other NEF.

Stop supporting mediocrity and live in 21st century darling. GEJ should grow up in other parts of his government not only corruption and live up to expectations.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
suwailad: Whats this nonsense bring back out boys hash tag rubbish? Nairalanders are getting really dull as the days go` by. It's hard to find engaging comments like the old days here.

Very disgusting, almost makes me want to wish evil on them so that others can laugh at their misfortune or their deaths and make hash-tag jokes, just disgusting.

Just imagine you're in trouble, about to get beaten, molested, maybe killed, and people here are joking with hash-tags.

At this point I am equally disgusted with the responses on this thread, as I am with the vile acts of boko haram. I really don't know what the difference is between someone that kills a human being, and someone that smiles and laughs while witnessing another human-being being killed.

Disgusting!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by 9japatroit(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
the boys no try,either they are very dumb to allow all of themselves to be kidnapped in one swoop(considering the number involved) or they followed boko haram willingly.i smell a rat!.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
____
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by millionboi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: "No Boys Are Missing, Kidnapping Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo
u don test dat weed too

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Solozzo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bring back our men!!
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Kylekent59: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Very soon e go become,, Bring back our president!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Bertbert: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
salaksmana: What is exactly is Jonathan doing aside doing meetings and setting up committees? His government is synonymous with blood and disasters.
. Shut up, can you lead just 5 people not to talk of being president of a country...GEJ till 2050
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by xp17(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
suwailad: Whats this nonsense bring back out boys hash tag rubbish? Nairalanders are getting really dull as the days go` by. It's hard to find engaging comments like the old days here.
those you re condemning passed a solidarity message, but you who knows it all ,is yet to pass a message, other than rants .

ova sabi dey smell follow u.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by chamboy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Where is Nigerian Security..... sorry dey are in osun
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by chamboy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
9japatroit: the boys no try,either they are very dumb to allow all of themselves to be kidnapped in one swoop(considering the number involved) or they followed boko haram willingly.i smell a rat!.
they simply respecting the nan with d gun
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
TomiwaDamola: The deadly Boko Haram sect may have forcefully conscripted 100 persons in Doron Baga, a village in Borno State.

It was gathered that about 100 persons were abducted during a Sunday attack on the village where over 10 persons were killed.

A source, who spoke to journalists in Maiduguri, said the insurgents attacked the Doron Baga on Sunday evening and took away some boys and young men.

It was gathered that 10 were killed by the insurgents.

Some of those that fled the area that were sighted in Maiduguri on Thursday, said they had to flee the area because of the constant attacks by the insurgents.

One of the displaced persons, Halima Alhaji Adamu, said six members of Hadejia community in Doron Baga were killed and about 100 young men were abducted on Sunday when the members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram launched an attack on their community displacing thousands who are now seeking refuge in some parts of Borno and Yobe states.

She lamented that she also lost her husband in the attack.

She claimed that the insurgents are believed to have abducted the young men in order to forcefully conscript them.

According to her, several other communities within Doron Baga and around have also lost many as well as others who were abducted by the insurgents.

She said, “The attack was on Sunday, in my family they killed six people, I don’t know about the other families but the Hadaijawa community which I belong also had 100 of the abducted by the insurgents.”

Speaking on why she and the rest of her family could not take advantage of the refugee camps established in Maiduguri, she said “we are going to our family members in Gashua.”

“I think it is better to go and live with family members than opting for camps. We lost everything we have worked for, and I don’t think the camp will be a better place for us. With family members, we can have the courage to face life again but the camp will continue to make us reflect on our predicament because there is no care as such no focus for one to engage himself or herself into doing something meaningful,” She added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-abducts-100-young-men-in-borno/
na so
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by psyqs(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Onlinebiz2012: second to comment...

^^^for your dream
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Btruth: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
We are still dealing with #BringBackOurGirls!...here we go again #BRINGBACKOURBOYS. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by hansad: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Aaaaah, this Boko people no hear say ebola de country? Abi de wan contract ebola? Oya where our sisi, Ezikwiseli, work don come, it is time to form association, #BRINGBACKOURBOYS.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by tonychristopher: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
That's a Nne dimension to the terrorism and they are losing the battle

Thus is to show the mouthy north that the lack of education is bad
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by dealslip(f): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
nairaman66:

Ladies do get ideas, but yours seems appalling. From my deductions, I think we have 2 Presidents. One is GEJ and the other NEF.

Stop supporting mediocrity and live in 21st century darling. GEJ should grow up in other parts of his government not only corruption and live up to expectations.

whatever you wrote up there is not related to my post. thank God you used the word ''deductions'' and "think". For your information i was only being sarcastic. Because GEJ rebuffed them when they asked him to look for the missing girls they kidnapped, they have decided to kidnap the boys to further cause trouble for his government.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by coache(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
TomiwaDamola: The deadly Boko Haram sect may have forcefully conscripted 100 persons in Doron Baga, a village in Borno State.

It was gathered that about 100 persons were abducted during a Sunday attack on the village where over 10 persons were killed.

A source, who spoke to journalists in Maiduguri, said the insurgents attacked the Doron Baga on Sunday evening and took away some boys and young men.

Some of those that fled the area that were sighted in Maiduguri on Thursday, said they had to flee the area because of the constant attacks by the insurgents.

One of the displaced persons, Halima Alhaji Adamu, said six members of Hadejia community in Doron Baga were killed and about 100 young men were abducted on Sunday when the members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram launched an attack on their community displacing thousands who are now seeking refuge in some parts of Borno and Yobe states.

She claimed that the insurgents are believed to have abducted the young men in order to forcefully conscript them.

According to her, several other communities within Doron Baga and around have also lost many as well as others who were abducted by the insurgents.

She said, “The attack was on Sunday, in my family they killed six people, I don’t know about the other families but the Hadaijawa community which I belong also had 100 of the abducted by the insurgents.”

Speaking on why she and the rest of her family could not take advantage of the refugee camps established in Maiduguri, she said “we are going to our family members in Gashua.”

“I think it is better to go and live with family members than opting for camps. We lost everything we have worked for, and I don’t think the camp will be a better place for us. With family members, we can have the courage to face life again but the camp will continue to make us reflect on our predicament because there is no care as such no focus for one to engage himself or herself into doing something meaningful,” She added.

hmmmm.......this is really a saddening news but come to think of it, since these insurgents has succeeded in changing the slogan of that state to home of war, why can't the occupants leave the state while they still can? I know relocation is not easy but it's better than been a victim of this madness going on in that state and then waiting for help that we all know is not available....May God help this nation!!!
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
These people sha...kidnap girls, kidnap towns...kidnap police, now kidnap boys again...when una go kidnap corruption, ebola, ritualists and kidnappers nau??
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by cjrane: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2014

[size=22pt]Shekau and his Boko Haram murderers will slaughter these poor boys wearing Nigerian army uniforms and then send the video to Amnesty International as "gruesome new video of Nigerian army atrocities"

Amnesty International and other organizations encouraging Boko Haram to continue killing innocent Nigerians in order to make these propaganda videos should hold themselves responsible for the deaths of these boys.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Goodness Gracious God...

200 & smthn girls,100 young men.

I need to relocate ASAP cos only heavens know dir plan dis time & I dn't know if luck n grace will still be wit me then. lol

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Nationsdaddy: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
baybiemee:
Look up tongue

its scroll up.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by bola4dprec(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Where is DSS Deputy Public Relationship Officer Marilyn Oga ?

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Iceking1(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Nwaoguta: I don't believe this story' something that occurred since Sunday and you're just opening up' enemies of gej shall never prevail.

mehn u are on point, dis is d most sensible comment on dis trend, all d rest commenters are just *Fools* tayad pple
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Iceking1(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Nwaoguta: I don't believe this story' something that occurred since Sunday and you're just opening up' enemies of gej shall never prevail.

mehn u are on point, dis is d most sensible comment on dis trend, all d rest commenters are just *Fools* very unreasonable tayad pple dey dnt tink b4 dey comment
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Frankenstein: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2014
I guess it doesn't matter much if boys were kidnapped. There won't be any global outrage with online and offline hashtag protests.

Where's Ezequesili? No political gains in this scenario, huh. Ha! Gender inequality in reverse?... almost funny.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by joywendy(f): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Omadachi: If Boko Haram like they should abduct everybody in Borno,that's none of my business.FG has enough problem at hand with Ebola.I don't see the reason why people will be living in a place where they know they are not secure and they still remain there.
oh wow! very selfless of you to say undecided because you don't have anyone there abi? I guess you have the means to move from one place to another, that's why are talking like this.Until they say all people from your area are getting kidnapped that's when it will become your business #smh.Do you think that if they have the means they wont go? do you think they are happy with their situation? Mind you people are different! no matter what no one has the right to derive anyone of their family, their friends, etc. even prisoners get to see their relatives and friends sometimes.
This problem has been there before the ebola crisis came about, if our smart govt and most people had taken this thing serious from the beginning, the only problem we would have had at the moment would have been the ebola issue. so don't come here talking trash! #goodday

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by Atk1nson(m): 1:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Useless FG. If they had done the needful when the girls were abducted, this people won't try this rubbish. They should take a cue from Cameroun's handling of the VP wife kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno by igmacco(m): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2014
What are you wait for, EBOLA VIRUS, Abeg visit BOKO HARAM CAMP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.