Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! (39163 Views)

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by omoadeleye(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
make dem use d drug quick jur, nd stop repeating story jur
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by nora544: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
san316: Atleast that's what we want. We have to start taking the initiative. Even though it's not in Africa, it was developed by an African(Nigerian) that means we can still get it right if do things right. To our leaders: if the Dr says he wants to set up a research lab in Nigeria, can you commit to it?

please read this drug is a fake!

sometimes i feel that nigerians are so brainwashed from their MOG that they have no brain.

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Acidosis(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please read this interview with Dr Simon. Date: May 15, 2012

Question : The substance in Silver is in one bottle. You say it cures many ailments. What difference has it again from herbal products because they are accused of curing many ailments with one substance?

The difference between Silver and others is that it is well researched and we know how it works. It is documented by various universities, including the US Institute of Health and the University of Arizona. They tested it on bird flu.

These are top leading universities around the world that have evaluated and understood the operations of Silver. You can take it in any lab in the world, and make a drop of it among organisms and see the result. We use nano technology to break it into this level. Take any water produced in Nigeria to any lab, you must isolate bacteria colonies. But drop Silver and take it back, no bacteria. This is the much I can go. We intend to produce water that has medicinal values soon.

The said researcher is not laying claims on the discovery of nano silver; rather the potent effects of nano silver on ebola virus. @Nairalanders should please take note!

It takes an ordinary man to discover the bitter taste of bitterleaf; but it takes an extraordinary man to discover the power of the same leaf on the liver.

We (Nigerians) only suffer from a destructive complex/civil service mentality which states "nothing can work in Nigeria since everybody is dull."

These are normal researches that can be done in the country. In my undergraduate research (project) for instance, I studied the effects of Sunflower (Helianthus) on Na+/K+ ATPase activity of the liver, heart and kidney using 16 wistar rats. At the end, I came up with impressive conclusions.

Today, my project paper is somewhere in the school library waiting for its eternal destruction.

Again, I do not doubt Dr Simon. A private consultant/expert with over 20 years experience + over 100 awards cannot mislead the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by benswagtt(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
onitshaigbo:

No, God loves the Igbos (Jews), the rest of you Nigerians are just gentiles, who are created to serve the Nation Of Israel (Igbos).
u jst mumu lyk ur usaname
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544:
Something tell me that this man is a fraudster, because to search private in America that is not realy possible because it takes very much money. I will try to get in contact with a friend of my daughter she is also a PHD holder like my daugher if she can find something about this man. Normaly when you make research than you will find information about his research in sides for scientists.

Normaly companies work together with Universities for this, I deel this man want to make money very quick with this fake drug that he has a good life in america.

Ma'am, I got this from his online profile:

With over 18 years experience combining top-level scientific research with the operations of a Biotech company, he has been involved in academic research at various institutions in Nigeria (University of Jos; National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development; Gede AIDS and Infectious Diseases Research Institute; and now Innovative Biotech LTD), Brazil (Oswaldo Cruz Institute, Rio de Janeiro), Germany (Bernhard Notch Institute for Tropical Diseases Hamburg; and Robert Koch Institute Berlin), the UK (Imperial College at Silwood Part, Ascot), and the United States (Institute of Human Virology Baltimore, National Institutes of Health Bethesda and Centres for Disease Control and Prevention Atlanta)

The bold is a department of University of Maryland School of Medicine. So, he might be legit...however, I think it's either he talks too much like Emeagwali and Oyibo before him, or he's just too passionate in trying to help Nigerians.

Being overzealous sometimes does give out negative energy - but I still applaud him for trying to help when others aren't saying anything. I'm sure he isn't the only virologist in Nigeria, how come he's the only one making an effort? Where are the rest?

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by UjSizzle(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
ritababe: What american can do, african can do it better,

i pray this nano silver work so that the US will be put to shame
When exactly did this become more of a competition and less about finding possible avenues to saving lives undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by nora544: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Acidosis: Please read this interview with Dr Simon. Date: May 15, 2012

Question : The substance in Silver is in one bottle. You say it cures many ailments. What difference has it again from herbal products because they are accused of curing many ailments with one substance?

The said researcher is not laying claims on the discovery of nano silver; rather the potent effects of nano silver on ebola virus. @Nairalanders should please take note!

It takes an ordinary man to discover the bitter taste of bitterleaf; but it takes an extraordinary man to discover the power of the same leaf on the liver.

We (Nigerians) only suffer from a destructive complex/civil service mentality which states "nothing can work in Nigeria since everybody is dull."

These are normal researches that can be done in the country. In my undergraduate research (project) for instance, I studied the effects of Sunflower (Helianthus) on Na+/K+ ATPase activity of the liver, heart and kidney using 16 wistar rats. At the end, I came up with impressive conclusions.

Today, my project paper is somewhere in the school library waiting for its eternal destruction.

Again, I do not doubt Dr Simon. A private consultant/expert with over 20 years experience + over 100 awards cannot mislead the whole world.

Where you read that he has over 100 awards

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Maryland/Aberdeen/innovative-biotech-usa-inc/62783638.aspx

That is his company in america

Innovative Biotech USA, Inc.

Active Refreshed 6/23/2014 - This profile created using data from Dun & Bradstreet.
Industry: Mfg Biological Products & Marketing Health Products
Aberdeen, MD (410) 272-2943
D&B Company Report

Edit This Profile
Follow This Profile
Overview of Innovative Biotech USA, Inc. in Aberdeen, MD

This profile for Innovative Biotech USA, Inc. is located in Aberdeen, MD. Innovative Biotech USA, Inc. industry is listed as Mfg Biological Products & Marketing Health Products.
Key People

Valerie Agwale serves as the Project Manager

My daughter is a scientist for Gentechnology and a PHD holder so I know where i can search stop this because this is a fake drug

Nano = very very small pieces of silver and that is dangerous when you drink it.

http://www.manta.com/c/mttcg60/innovative-biotech-usa look at this side,

Innovative Biotech USA

A privately held company in Aberdeen, MD. Is this your business? Claim This Profile
More Details for Innovative Biotech USA

Categorized under Vaccines. Our records show it was established in 2006 and incorporated in Maryland. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.

And this company want to search on this sorry that is not possible, he is a fraudster!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by pacretus(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
GenBuhari: smiley

Let me guess this Nigerian lives in the USA

Am I right?

The USA would use anybody or any method to illegally sneak its Experimental Vaccine to be tested on our population

Please open your eyes people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
am sorry to say "i dont believe wat u said.pls take it back.nd try to b reasonable.go through the writte up again nd make a better assumption.tnks
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by gbadexy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Silver is a heavy metal. I know heavy metals are toxic to humans.
I'm no medical scientist but I noticed emphasis was made on its effectiveness for treating bacteria never mind that virus was listed amongst the microbes it can treat.
Bacteria cell is much more different from a virus cell which is just a strand of RNA surrounded by lipid (fatty) coat if my memory serves me right.
I hope the drugs doesn't do more harm than good.
Since the mortality rate is pegged between 60-90%, then given good nutrition and supplements, the patients stand a better chance of survival if they weren't just abandoned due to fear.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544:

sometimes i feel that nigerians are so brainwashed from their MOG that they have no brain.

Thanks for the insults ma'am. And your daughter and her friends are the defacto standards for measuring credibility right? Have you even read Dr. Agwale's statements at all or you just feel the need to canvass a campaign of calumny against an entire nation? I have not seen where he laid claim to the invention, just suggestions to help. I don't see what your daughter has come up with yet. We will try nanosilver and if it doesn't work, we will probably improve on Prof. Maurice Iwu's bitterkola theorem or even cow dung or whatever else we have to do. As it is we have all to lose by not trying at all. By the way, why are most of your topics about men of God, any bitter experiences with any of them? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by pacretus(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
donnypool:

wickedness in the heart of men
are u suprised by wat humans can say.am sure dat same monkey ape nd d orisirisi he mentioned wont tink of bombing or destroying a fellow.humans! humans!! humans.!!!oooooo
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by nora544: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
mekula:

Thanks for the insults ma'am. And your daughter and her friends are the defacto standards for measuring credibility right? Have you even read Dr. Agwale's statements at all or you just feel the need to canvass a campaign of calumny against an entire nation? I have not seen where he laid claim to the invention, just suggestions to help. I don't see what your daughter has come up with yet. We will try nanosilver and if it doesn't work, we will probably improve on Prof. Maurice Iwu's bitterkola theorem or even cow dung or whatever else we have to do. As it is we have all to lose by not trying at all. By the way, why are most of your topics about men of God, any bitter experiences with any of them? Just asking.

I know of this bitter Kola what was also a fake from this Dr. I know of this Nano Silver we could buy it in the internet under the name collodial silver and it is the same and it comes from a company in America who want to get rich quick.

I know from what I write and before I write about something I look if I have the right information.

Please use google and search with the doctors name and his company names and you will find very much, I know this man want to make money from stupid nigerians the same way this MOG get money when they tell sow seed than you will get rich.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
This article should be taken off Nairaland or at least off the front page, before bone heads harm themselves like the salt and water incidents.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by san316(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544:

even though it is fake, i belong to the school that believe that Africans should be self sufficient in solving emergency problems as the ebola. Even if what the Dr developd is jst anti bacterial, it still points to the fact that africans are still taking d initiative.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
san316: even though it is fake, i belong to the school that believe that Africans should be self sufficient in solving emergency problems as the ebola. Even if what the Dr developd is jst anti bacterial, it still points to the fact that africans are still taking d initiative.

He didn't develop it.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by raystanley(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2014

America refuse to help Nigeria, due to Nigeria did not accept Gay right... And america warned, paying for it
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544:

I know of this bitter Kola what was also a fake from this Dr. I know of this Nano Silver we could buy it in the internet under the name collodial silver and it is the same and it comes from a company in America who want to get rich quick.

I know from what I write and before I write about something I look if I have the right information.

Please use google and search with the doctors name and his company names and you will find very much, I know this man want to make money from stupid nigerians the same way this MOG get money when they tell sow seed than you will get rich.

Quite a lot of "I know, I know". And how is that?
How is the bitter kola theory fake already when the research work remains inconclusive?
The drug has to be tested for its efficacy first before any bold claims can be made let alone profits. Let us try first, OK? We don't mind trying colloidal bird sh.it suspension even after all if the patients are not treated, they are gonna die still, so I ask again ma'am, what do they have to lose? Your daughter is not the only one with a PhD you know? I come from a long line of PhD 's so it ain't nothing new. STOP using that as the crucible for measuring the rest of us commoners.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by ceejayluv(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
donnypool:

how many times have you heard nigerian minister were duped?

or dont you know the drug will be tested by nigerian on an ebola patient and see if it works first before they distribute it to the rest?

The impression that a Nigerian "developed" an ebola drug called "nano silver" is nonsensical at best.

They could have just said they're gonna use the ebola patients as lab rats to test the potency of a fairly common antiseptic, nano silver, as a treatment for the disease.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by JuanDeDios: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya: It seems to treat everything EXCEPT Ebola...
Lol. Noticed that too.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by pacretus(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544:

pls if u hav noting to contribute to a tread other dan insulting men of God who ar far better dan u in all ramification,dont comment. why ar u so despictful towards pastors.u need salvation.may GOD havMERCY on ur poor soul, driving on knwly to self destruction.Qoute me silly if u like.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
ceejayluv:

The impression that a Nigerian "developed" an ebola drug called "nano silver" is nonsensical at best.

They could have just said they're gonna use the ebola patients as lab rats to test the potency of a fairly common antiseptic, nano silver, as a treatment for the disease.

True that. For all I know, it may even be the media sensationalizing the whole thing. As it is, WHO has opened the window for use of experimental drugs for Ebola solely because of US ' zmapp, I guess we have to utilize the window and try anything now. A drowning man would grasp on even a thin straw in his struggle to live. Africa is on the verge of drowning, so let us do what we can and stop waiting for the West to do it for us.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Marcelinho(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
prayer is the key as Jesus rightly put it!
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Dannyxy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544:

ehmm, let me not say what I wanted to say. no, I will..

you are foolish, you know that right?, you are actually very foolish, you are not wise at all. I am starting to get irritated by you so called " American wannabees, you open your mouth to call Nigerians stupid? what fallacy?, what is your own contribution to your own society?, what have you done to enforce change where you are?, what right do you have to call Nigerians stupid?, are you mad?, you sit in front of your computer typing crap, feeling comfortable and safe in a society were you will remain second fiddle forever, please, as long as you are not doing anything to better the society, you have no right to complain, after all we can all sit in front of our computer lazily criticizing and insulting, then let see if the society will work.. and yes we will keep paying money to our God, come do your worst... fool.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
ceejayluv:

test or no test the patient is likely to die anyways, two americans were used as lab rat for zmapp remember?
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Dannyxy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

He didn't develop it.
why are you here?, i wonder why you trying so hard?, I have been reading since first page, and it seems your problem is that fact they said a Nigerian developed the drug, why is it eating you so much slave?
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dannyxy: why are you here?, i wonder why you trying so hard?, I have been reading since first page, and it seems your problem is that fact they said a Nigerian developed the drug, why is it eating you so much slave?

My problem is the LIES. MÓRON.

Are you that stúpid? Nigerians have done so much, but are you so desperate that you have to seize on something that's going to embarrass us in the end?

The ídiots that plague this forum. Are you the mod that put this on the front page? You are, aren't you? That's why you're pissed at me, because I called you an idíot.

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by nora544: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
What I found out of this he has two accounts at Linkedln?

First Account

Simon Agwale PhD, he make it in Jos in Parasitiology, owner of Innovative Biotech LTD since 2005 Keffi, Nasarawa State Nigeria

Second account

Simon Agwale PhD Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, USA Postdoc, Vaccine Development
that is what he writes about him

Simon Agwale, Ph.D is the founder and CEO of INNOVATIVE BIOTECH LTD, Keffi, Nigeria (www.innovativebiotechng.com), Innovative Biotech USA Inc., Minerals for Life LTD, Nigeria and Innovative Vaccines LTD, Nigeria. He has been at the forefront of shaping the future direction of vaccine development worldwide. Dr. Agwale is a highly respected virologist/vaccinologist especially with regard to his work on HIV vaccine development. He has a vision for the development and investigation of HIV vaccine constructs from prevalent Nigerian strains which are relevant to Nigerians.Furthermore, Dr. Agwale is currently developing a manufacturing process for conjugate typhoid vaccine which has a potential for eradication of typhoid fever worldwide. With over 20 years experience combining top-level scientific research with the operations of a Biotech company, he has been involved in academic research at various institutions in Nigeria, Germany, the UK, and the United States.
Dr. Agwale was West Africa's representative on HIV/AIDS for Developing countries Coordinating Committee (DCCC) at European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Programme (EDCTP; www.edctp.org), where he was also the chair of the African Scientists committee (DCCC). Furthermore, he is a member and a steering committee member of the Nigeria Association of Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists in the Americas (NAPPSA).
Dr. Agwale has represented Nigeria and Africa at various local and international scientific fora including assignment as temporary adviser to WHO/UNAIDS. Furthermore, he is an active member of the West African Consortium (WANETAM) to prepare West Africa for the conduct of clinical trials of drugs/vaccines against TB, AIDS and Malaria. He is a recipient of several scholarships, fellowships and grants from reputable organizations around the world. He has also authored and co-authored numerous noteworthy publications.

Please read I have still the feeling that he want to make money with this nanosilva water

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by ceejayluv(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
donnypool:

test or no test the patient is likely to die anyways, two americans were used as lab rat for zmapp remember?
Yes, same way Nigerians used themselves en masse as lab rats with saline solution. some have perished. Zmapp is a product of painstaking research targeted at ebola... Nano silver is a generic antiseptic.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Cway86(f): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014

Amen Amen and Amen my dear.
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by nora544: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dannyxy: ehmm, let me not say what I wanted to say. no, I will..

you are foolish, you know that right?, you are actually very foolish, you are not wise at all. I am starting to get irritated by you so called " American wannabees, you open your mouth to call Nigerians stupid? what fallacy?, what is your own contribution to your own society?, what have you done to enforce change where you are?, what right do you have to call Nigerians stupid?, are you mad?, you sit in front of your computer typing crap, feeling comfortable and safe in a society were you will remain second fiddle forever, please, as long as you are not doing anything to better the society, you have no right to complain, after all we can all sit in front of our computer lazily criticizing and insulting, then let see if the society will work.. and yes we will keep paying money to our God, come do your worst... fool.

First I am not an american and second my daughter is on her way to work with doctors without border in west africa.

I work with two woman we have builde a school in Kenya where kids can go to school who have no money and their parents are poor we build houses.... we are only a small charity organisation in europa but we build a school for 800 kids.

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Dannyxy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

My problem is the LIES. MÓRON.

Are you that stúpid? Nigerians have done so much, but are you so desperate that you have to seize on something that's going to embarrass us in the end?

The ídiots that plague this forum. Are you the mod that put this on the front page? You are, aren't you? That's why you're pissed at me, because I called you an idíot.
you are dull, what is wrong in testing the drugs?, if it works, good, if it doesn't, we move on.

who do you think will be credited if it works?, is it the creator or the person that suggested that it should be used?, common, answer, let me see how smart you are?, or are you just a child ranting behind the computer?
Re: Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dannyxy: you are dull, what is wrong in testing the drugs?, if it works, good, if it doesn't, we move on.

who do you think will be credited if it works?, is it the creator or the person that suggested that it should be used?, common, answer, let me see how smart you are?, or are you just a child ranting behind the computer?

Because it's not a fùcking drug. It's not fúcking new. And it has been "tested" on every disease imaginable. Do you know how to use Google?

Nairaland is such an embarrassment to Nigeria.

The stúpidity on here is driving me crazy. I need to take another break.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly / Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.