Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? (16832 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXjW5jUR-I Pls support us with your likes
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Kossyne(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
@ OP, Funny question, as if you are not a Nigerian. They ve probably hired the people(with connections and very long legs) they need even before the recruitment exercise. My heart goes out to the people who lost dear ones during the horrific experience. That's the Nigerian Reality!!!!, and for those still waiting,...the Lord is your Strength.

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by algorithmz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria where everyday committees are formed and they give their reports at the end of the day and the committee members get their pay and the recommendations are not implemented. Nigeria where everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by cool318(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
But must we accept it that way?
What of the Lives wasted by Immigration service??
Let this Thread be a Memorial for one of the Failed employment Promises that has consumated the Lives of Unemployed Nigerians.

Something needs to be done. JUSTICE, JUSTICE, i implore!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Very soon someone would accuse you for being an APC apologist for asking this question

Or those victims were sponsored to die by APC to paint Jonathan govt as bad

17 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Dangung1000: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Allow Ebola Moro to rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Sabadon(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
#in omawumi's voice# if u ask me,na who i go ask,d matter wen u see so e tay wen e start.

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by okotv(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
it seems we really have a long way to go before justice will be given....justice delayed is justice denied.

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by successking401(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
shadelek: Corruption at its highest level. Government always come up with a plan to extort money from the masses so as to raise more money for the so called elites..... Something is sure and clear to me, The judgement day is at hand and everyone will account for his/her deeds be it good or bad so keep doing the one which you considers to be the best to you
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by moneyhungry(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
shadelek: Corruption at its highest level. Government always come up with a plan to extort money from the masses so as to raise more money for the so called elites..... Something is sure and clear to me, The judgement day is at hand and everyone will account for his/her deeds be it good or bad so keep doing the one which you considers to be the best to you
my friend stop this religious bull$$h*tt jor!!. smarten up!

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by kheart(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
only in nja unemployed graduates pay to be employed but get murdered in the process.

7 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by CoachDX: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Osama10: This country is cursed, nothing can ever work here. angry
Has ebola affected your brain?
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by temitemi1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Life goes on! Nigeria lack respect for her citizens!

2 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by clubone05: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
We lost young nigerians that day.....

Everyone who had a hand in the failing of that process will get whats coming to them 10x..I speak it into their lives. .

sincerenigerian.....someone close to you will suffer the same fate those young nigerians suffered and ur darling president will act the same.

nairalanders please ...I need AMENS...

4 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by cool318(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
CoachDX:
Has ebola affected your brain?

@CoachDX
Nobody is talking aboit Ebola cos it will surely go.
How can the GOVT hear this appeal that am raising on behalf of Millions of Nigerians who have suffered terrible LOSSES .??

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by kristisking(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dangung1000: Allow Ebola Moro to rest abeg
Stop this derogatory remark.It wont solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Deepfreezer(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Osama10: This country is cursed, nothing can ever work here. angry
I urge you to withdraw this statement brother.
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by igbsam(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Don't expect anything o! We Nigerians know how to move on. If person die today. 2days later, we will go about our business like nothing happen. Its the Nigerian thing. So my brother, please move on!
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Zakkyoz: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
this is when we need insincere9jeria to defend his paymaster. unfortunately, he has gone on hibernation.
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Jfrezzy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Am sorry to say this nigerian youths are failed people ,we don't know our rights .if every youth do a seat out in aso rock front gate,what is wrong .we keep waitn 4 a saviour to solve our problem,in 2011 english youth ran over london malls and superstore ,in protest on poor social service and unemployment,and there problem was solve,in Tunisia Muhammed burt him self ,because he got no job,which in turn led to the arab upspring.Let wake up and fight 4 our right ..WE need to save our unborn kids and make a better nigeria 4 them

3 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by YoursGEJ(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Have they refunded the money that the President and C-in-C of the armed forces ordered them to refund?

Oh I forgot. The man is clueless and cannot even ensure that those in his government obey his clear instructions. Yet some people wey never brush teeth go come here dey lament why opposition groups like APC don't treat the man with the slightest respect. Charity begins at home. There was a country

7 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by omenka(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
cool318:
Am so curious ohh!!, nobody seems to be talking about the issue again
What of the Dead persons?
Lost certificates?
Traumatized & Fainted job seekers like my Cousin, whom we battled to revive.?
Job seekers CASH that went down the drain?
What of the promise of Automatic employment to Lost ones relatives?
Any Press release to that effect?
Since it is not trending, no one gives a sh*t!!
Since the Senate President's wife was deeply enmeshed in the scandal, I knew nothing was gonna happen to anybody!!

The monies Jonathan ordered be returned back to the applicants, have they done so??

The minister received no reprimand nor query!!
The families of the murdered applicants received no compensation whatsoever!!

The fraud took place, innocent people died believing in the process, the government made a few STATEMENTS to placate the public and create an impression heads will roll, people went back to sleep, and status quo was maintained!!!

The sooner we kicked out the Killer Party, the better for us all!!!

4 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by CoachDX: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
cool318:

@CoachDX
Nobody is talking aboit Ebola cos it will surely go.
How can the GOVT hear this appeal that am raising on behalf of Millions of Nigerians who have suffered terrible LOSSES .??
I'm allergic to some Nigerians who claim to be a Nigerian and doesn't believe in the good of Nigeria. BTW, you just raised an awareness by the reason of this thread. Go on and hashtag on twitter, make it an emergency on BBM. Wish you luck dude.
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by yusufu16: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
As usual

Join Nigeria's Fastest Growing Online Sports Forum - www.nairagoal.com. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. ITS FREE!
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by realteflon(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
I havbe always maintained my stand, if the unemployed youth remains shy and hide their face, then unemployment will nt stop. All unemployed graduate and youths must all revolutionize against unemployment
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by cool318(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
CoachDX:
I'm allergic to some Nigerians who claim to be a Nigerian and doesn't believe in the good of Nigeria. BTW, you just raised an awareness by the reason of this thread. Go on and hashtag on twitter, make it an emergency on BBM. Wish you luck dude.

Can you do the Emergency Broadcast on BBM for the sake of this Noble cause, i will handle the Twitter. I use an Android & not a BBM Fan. Thanks.
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by hensben(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=5pt]A country were a zoologist with no law nor political science degree govern...naija i hail thee[/size] tongue

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Fxwarrior: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
cool318: Questions need to be answered in this Country cos we are still Part of the Country not Aliens!!!

Abuja Personalities, since we cant reach MORO on Phone, can Ministry of Interior tell Millions of Nigerians what really happened to the Committee report.
Mods do the needful ok!!

Part of Nigeria? Lol
Only in nairaland.Those who are part of Nigeria are in Aso Rock drinking champagne and throwing out bones after eating choice meat.

My friend just like the power money, $20 billion, bullet proof vehicle saga, Bankole money etc
This one has passed.That is Nigeria for you where nothing ever gets resolved.
There's no light at my place in a long while yet I have a president I voted for.

3 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
A slim silver Psp 3000 with 4GB memory card and Games and applications like God of War, Pro Evolotion Soccer, Grand Theft
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by olanshi: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
So many unanswered questions already in this current Administration.

The 20 Billion Naira that was missing! (it all went down the drain, no word about it again)

Bullet proof cars from one madam like that.

Immigration Scam

Subsidy funds

Pension funds

I just believe that someday Nigerians will wake up from there dreams!

People Deceived People

8 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Burnaaboi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
cool318:
Am so curious ohh!!, nobody seems to be talking about the issue again
What of the Dead persons?
Lost certificates?
Traumatized & Fainted job seekers like my Cousin, whom we battled to revive.?
Job seekers CASH that went down the drain?
What of the promise of Automatic employment to Lost ones relatives?
Any Press release to that effect?
..what do u expect...dis is naija..the land of possibilities

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.