Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World (2149 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

2005? shocked...I'll pass

Comedy shows are now a thing of the past( except for how I met your mother, and modern family). People are now drawn mostly towards drama, suspense .
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Now that's what I'm talking about..... I've been urged to watch BBT... that's next on my list for download...... as for Will and grace,never heard of it.

What's up with Doctor Who?....That shoe is down right creepy.....I tried watching the repeat on BBC.., and all i saw were aliens.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

What's up with Doctor Who?....That shoe is down right creepy.....I tried watching the repeat on BBC.., and all i saw were aliens.

Never watched it.....British comedy sucks!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Comedy shows are now a thing of the past( except for how I met your mother, and modern family). People are now drawn mostly towards drama, suspense .

Well,.I'm not a people person.....so.......what gives

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Well,.I'm not a people person.....so.......what gives

Ohhhhhhh kkkkkkk!!!....Try watching Big bang theory.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Ohhhhhhh kkkkkkk!!!....Try watching Big bang theory.

Will surely do

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Never watched it.....British comedy sucks!!

1000 likes....Yes; Except for balls of steel.
Watch this shows on YouTube.
Balls of steel( Bristish)

Just for laughs( its a Canadian comedy show).
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

1000 likes....Yes; Except for balls of steel.
Watch this shows on YouTube.
Balls of steel( Bristish)

Just for laughs( its a Canadian comedy show).

Lol love their accent tho....

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Lol love their accent tho....

No all of their accents though.....I like the posh accents better....Have you ever met someone from Newcastle?....Its similar to the Chinese accent.... Annoying.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

No all of their accents though.....I like the posh accents better....Have you ever met someone from Newcastle?....Its similar to the Chinese accent.... Annoying.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:
Lmao

Dead serious.....That accent can cause you to space out.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Dead serious.....That accent can cause you to space out.

They make the spaces in-between worda come alive hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

***Dead***
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

#priceless#.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

#priceless#.

It's how they're made darling.... you can't blame them......I love it on the ladies tho......especially when they're mad and cursing...... priceless!!

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

It's how they're made darling.... you can't blame them......I love it on the ladies tho......especially when they're mad and cursing...... priceless!!

Hahaha!!!.....Russian and Spanish girls take the cake for that one oh

Have you heard a Spanish girl yell?....Most especially when they speak English.....Its similar to when you're fast forwarding a cassette....You don't know whether they're talking, or rapping.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Hahaha!!!.....Russian and Spanish girls take the cake for that one oh

Have you heard a Spanish girl yell?....Most especially when they speak English.....Its similar to when you're fast forwarding a rap video.

Oooooooooooooo yes.......Spanish!!!..... they yell I'm Spanish... you'LL hear stuffs like
¿POR QUÉ ES USTED TAN ESTÚPIDO !! ... USTED ESTÁ jodido ...... Espero que morir mientras duerme USTED spinless PORCINA !!!!!.....haha haha....funny stuff I tell ya!!

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Oooooooooooooo yes.......Spanish!!!..... they yell I'm Spanish... you'LL hear stuffs like
¿POR QUÉ ES USTED TAN ESTÚPIDO !! ... USTED ESTÁ jodido ...... Espero que morir mientras duerme USTED spinless PORCINA !!!!!.....haha haha....funny stuff I tell ya!!

shocked shocked shocked

I just know whatever you said isn't nice; I know what Porque, usted, and estupido ...Took a Spanish class.

So translate oh

Update:

I translated this shh on googled; .....Abeg no vex, but back to the sender oh
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked

I just know whatever you said isn't nice; Poor que, usted, estupido...Took a Spanish class.

So translate oh

Abeg no vex, but back to the sender oh

Prahahahaha........ that's how they found when they angry.....and then they start throwing stuff..

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Prahahahaha........ that's how they found when they angry.....and then they start throwing stuff..

Yes.....Spanish and Russians do through things a lot; Well we women do. Just that us Africans only throw little stuffs we know we don't needs or isn't expensive....Spanish throw shoes etc..That can't be said for Russians..Na knife and China wear go follow.....They'll turn into chuky within a sec.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Yes.....Spanish and Russians do through things a lot; Well we women do. Just that us Africans only throw little stuffs we know we don't needs or isn't expensive....Spanish throw shoes etc..That can't be said for Russians..Na knife and China wear go follow.....They'll turn into chuky within a sec.

Lol.......Russians are scary.......we Don derail thread tire .

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Lol.......Russians are scary.......we Don derail thread tire .

Yes they are......Oops, we've derailed the thread.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by PrettySpicey(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Idris Elba...... Hehehe..*eyes Someone *

lol, what happened to Morris Chestnut na?
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Jbond(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hey pple, I dnt like seasonal movies, I prefer selections, cnt imagine watching the same set of people frm mrn till nyt doin d same tin, dts boring, the only seasonal movie I managed to watch was spartacus, no movie anybody will call here that hv nt seen, apart frm seasonal movies sha.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Ignatio(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jay Gatsby in the Great Gatsby.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Karleb(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jbond: Hey pple, I dnt like seasonal movies, I prefer selections, cnt imagine watching the same set of people frm mrn till nyt doin d same tin, dts boring, the only seasonal movie I managed to watch was spartacus, no movie anybody will call here that hv nt seen, apart frm seasonal movies sha.

Your problem is that you've not seen any other series apart from Spartacus, trying watching series like Arrow, Game of Thrones...

And you find out why people watch series

Trusses mee wink wink
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Jbond(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Karleb:

Your problem is that you've not seen any other series apart from Spartacus, trying watching series like Arrow, Game of Thrones...

And you find out why people watch series

Trusses mee wink wink
Not interested.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
PrettySpicey:

lol, what happened to Morris Chestnut na?

Lol him too

(1) (2) (Reply)

People With Cartoon Doppelgangers + funny memes / (MOVIE) Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (2022) [hdrip] / The MTN 'Sharp Guy' TV Advert ("Nah, I'm just motivated")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.