Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! (6279 Views)

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide / Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by dBard: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
coogar:

did this work for you? grin
just because it worked for you doesn't mean it would work for others. like i said few weeks back, majority of the nigerian women have the sex drive of a shoe!

i pity the OP....
this is why i would always support premarital sëx. i'd rather deal with this kinda problem before marriage than after. women love to talk the talk but they rarely walk the walk. after fulfilling all righteousness, marrying a woman that is a log of wood in bed is extremely unfair.

loool@ sex drive of a shoe

@post..ur wife should 've communicated her sexual reservations b4 time. Hope u 've d patience required to handle it sha.

all the best..
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by baralatie(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Graxie: Try turning her cliitor, gently while sucking her breast, u will b shocked at d outcome.
this is a woman who has images of painful sex and you want a man to go head on.she will withdraw into herself.
give the woman a little respect about herself okay!when she is ripe she will come to him
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by baralatie(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
ozalogbo:

Breast, Ok. But turning clitor, a put off for her.

op!don't go hardcore!it only aggravate the issue.I had a girl like that once.it was fun seeing her grow into womanhood(when it was time she knew what to do)
it was patience,wits and lots of gestures.
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Vikky014(f): 4:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Graxie: Try turning her cliitor, gently while sucking her breast, u will b shocked at d outcome.
hehehe,see her button o(covers face)
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by cretin: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
@graxie..............what if she has no cliitoriis na?........u never heard of female circumcision,,?
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by JEITO: 1:55am On Aug 27, 2014
I wonder why people always want to opt for the easy way out when marriage is not as rosy as they would have wanted it. Instead of striving to make it better. embarassed

I mean, don't you want to look back, and say with I smile: I contributed to making this marriage or relationship work

#in marriage, there should be one option and one option only....work-it.
Afterall, no body force anybody into it. Na u take ur leg waka enter.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by ecenter(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
My advice is that you be patient with her, knowing that the marriage started with God. Again the subject of sex in marriage is a sensitive one. In fact it is the major ingredients that makes the marriage work out. Therefore you need serious help on how to enjoy sex with your wife.

Know these tips about women as regard to sex.
1. Women, generally don't get sexually attracted like we men do. How do I mean? a man is sexually ready immediately he hears or sees the sensitive part of his wife, but a woman in most cases does not. A woman is naturally created to respond to sex by touch, and romantic words.
Now this brings me to the main tip, that will make her wet, even beg for more.

Try fore-play. Fore-play is the preliminary love approach a man does before penetration into his wife. Most men are impatient, once they are ready they just penetrate into their wives, stroking back and forward, and as a result will end up within minutes ejaculate, leaving the women unsatisfied.
But fore-play will do the magic you have been expecting in your wife. Let me tell you, she will be the one begging you to enter her. And when you do , you will find out hat she is already wet.

Now, start by kissing her, using your tongue to rob the clitoris, clitoris the out layer on the surface of the vagina, like a hood. You can as well use your penis gently touch the tip of the clitoris. After that , get to work with mouth kissing, caresses, soft touch of her body, arms, legs etc.

Now use your tongue to touch the tip of her breast, the nipple. See all this time you don't have anything to do with penetration. When will you think of penetration? She will demand for it. By the time you concentrate on all I just told you to do, she will be gradually getting ready for the main action. How will you know, her breathing will change, she will be breathing very fast.

Now when you eventually want to insert your penis inside her vagina, please caution must be taken. We have two types of penetrations:
1.) Shallow penetration (2) Deep penetration. Shallow penetration is when you don't fully insert your penis inside her. At this time just the tip of the penis goes inside her. Why? Because experts say that such penetration causes the woman to be sexually aroused. Again it will help the man not to ejaculate easily.

As you maintain the shallow trust, you will begin to advance to deep penetration as soon as you notice she is demanding for it. Please be careful here. Don't trust inside her as if you are hitting a hard surface, remember she is a human being. Gently trust back and forward until she gets to the peak (orgasm) of the whole thing. At this time she will release, then you too can eventually release. wink
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Bigsteveg(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
ozalogbo: I married my wife a virgin. Because of our religious sensibilities, we abstained from sex before our wedding. But two weeks after our wedding, there was no sex. She allowed pre-intimacy, but once I tried to penetrate, she withdrew even without 'contact'. I was patient, thinking it was just a question of fear because of the stories she probably heard about how painful it might be. But on the third week I practically forced my way through... It is two years now, and sex has been far less than fulfilling. First, she never gets wet or even aroused, no matter the pre-intimacy! And after giving birth to our daughter, I still have to, no, I still MUST apply a lubricant to penetrate her.
Is this normal? Is there any help?

My gf also has d same problem, I think it's part of them, use 5 yre for pre-intimacy and she still won't get wet. I think that's ur cross o, thank Gos I tested my babe, I can't cope with such o.
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Bigsteveg(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
All dese long story doesn't work, it's a medical condition, I also have a babe like dat. Spend the whole year on pre-intimacy...she won't get wet. it's a condition, av forgotten d name.

ecenter: My advice is that you be patient with her, knowing that the marriage started with God. Again the subject of sex in marriage is a sensitive one. In fact it is the major ingredients that makes the marriage work out. Therefore you need serious help on how to enjoy sex with your wife.

Know these tips about women as regard to sex.
1. Women, generally don't get sexually attracted like we men do. How do I mean? a man is sexually ready immediately he hears or sees the sensitive part of his wife, but a woman in most cases does not. A woman is naturally created to respond to sex by touch, and romantic words.
Now this brings me to the main tip, that will make her wet, even beg for more.

Try fore-play. Fore-play is the preliminary love approach a man does before penetration into his wife. Most men are impatient, once they are ready they just penetrate into their wives, stroking back and forward, and as a result will end up within minutes ejaculate, leaving the women unsatisfied.
But fore-play will do the magic you have been expecting in your wife. Let me tell you, she will be the one begging you to enter her. And when you do , you will find out hat she is already wet.

Now, start by kissing her, using your tongue to rob the clitoris, clitoris the out layer on the surface of the vagina, like a hood. You can as well use your penis gently touch the tip of the clitoris. After that , get to work with mouth kissing, caresses, soft touch of her body, arms, legs etc.

Now use your tongue to touch the tip of her breast, the nipple. See all this time you don't have anything to do with penetration. When will you think of penetration? She will demand for it. By the time you concentrate on all I just told you to do, she will be gradually getting ready for the main action. How will you know, her breathing will change, she will be breathing very fast.

Now when you eventually want to insert your penis inside her vagina, please caution must be taken. We have two types of penetrations:
1.) Shallow penetration (2) Deep penetration. Shallow penetration is when you don't fully insert your penis inside her. At this time just the tip of the penis goes inside her. Why? Because experts say that such penetration causes the woman to be sexually aroused. Again it will help the man not to ejaculate easily.

As you maintain the shallow trust, you will begin to advance to deep penetration as soon as you notice she is demanding for it. Please be careful here. Don't trust inside her as if you are hitting a hard surface, remember she is a human being. Gently trust back and forward until she gets to the peak (orgasm) of the whole thing. At this time she will release, then you too can eventually release. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening / Benefits And Uses Of Groundnut Oil / Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.