Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters (30846 Views)

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Amazing! Patients Pay Doctors To Use Surgical Equipment Atigbobi Hospital / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
wellmax: Okay, will you also reject the one month pay in lieu of termination?
Will you also force the government to pay subsequent salaries?
Anyway I pray, this issue is resolved amicable because at the end of the day, it is the masses that will be at the receiving end .
the masses are not on any receivin end. Do you know that there are over a thousand doctors willin to take up their place with less pay if given the chance. So my brother, soldier go, soldier come....barrack remain. Nothin de happen to the masses. Dr's do not save lives, GOD does.

4 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Fitz22(f): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good luck Jonathan is on point . selfish n heartless doctors.

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by armadeo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
patmaine: oloshi doctors wey go use Ur life savings treat Ur malaria..

You bare free to treating yourself or as someone said head to a nearby chemist.

Malaria that lands you in the hospital has passed be careful stage. After all they said if symptoms persist after 2 days consult your.....

Complete am yourself.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by provenus(f): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Seeeeeeee: FG: Sacking all resident doctor's will be the right thing?

HEALTH MINISTER: That will be great, it will open their eyes to see the usefulness of the government.

FG: Minister send notification to all federal hospitals that resident doctors have been sacked.

HEALTH MINISTER: Sends notification,RESIDENT DOCTORS SACKED.

RESIDENT DOCTORS: now lamenting, if they will even call us back we no go ever STRIKE or talk of that hazard allowance again, FG abeg forgive us we no be no say that money were we dey find go put us for trouble.
LOL.
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by johnbosco97(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
maestroferddi: Forget this cheap boast of yours abeg.

The last time I checked life thrives on the collective effort of all professionals be they lawyers, engineers, doctors, nurses, teachers, law enforcement personnel, accountants etc.

If any of tentacles of the octopoid were to hold the rest to ransom, then the entire unit would fail.

If engineers refuse to provide power to drive medical machines and equipment, or nurses elect to tend to patients or still pharmacists decide not to manufacture or prescribe medication, how would doctors find the expression to be playing God?

Abeg we have enough issues in this land to be perturbed by petty self-importance.

Doctors are needed now more than ever before. You may not like them. For sure, most people do not. The truth brother is that one day in this life you will be on your knee begging for one.

Doctors should ensure that the deference they enjoy in society doesn't get eroded by this penchant for filthy lucre...
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by armadeo(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2014
phantom:

you dey mind the jester.
pharmacists and chemists make more impact than doctors and it doesnt give him cause for concern.

nigerians run tests at will in the labs and ask the chemists to "MIX" drugs for them. effectively they have become their own doctors... grin grin grin

its exactly what happened to a man who we saw in the teaching hospital,acutely ill. i scanned and discovered his kidneys were gone. totally fibrotic. of course we dug deeper only to find out that he recieved a certain IV drug from a nurse(in a bid to avoid the doctor) in his neirgbourhood for 5-6days.
when he presented to us,he was almost dead.
when we told the wife that the IV drug most likely packed up his kidneys,she threw herself on the floor wailing. but it was already too late.

i know of women who have ruptured their wombs because quacks had allowed them labour endlessly where v.aginal delivery was impossible.
of course these women go through this with support from their pastors who declare the doctors "mere mortals" and encourage these women to deliver like the "hebrew women".

we see these everyday.people who have become too smart even for themselves and end up in trouble.
this scenerio plays out in front of us daily. majority of nigerians are illiterate and poor and are "destined" to toe the dangerous paths i outlined above.
they have embraced every single person out there except the only person who truly can help them....the doctor!

I remember as a h/o, prior to this time I never thought a woman could rupture her uterus, come and see matter.

They call it rubbing back then. Like 3 weekly ruptured uterus. I also remember this boy about 11 who had an open fracture and went to a home setter who promptly shoved the bone back in his leg and tied it. By the time they landed in the hospital gangrene had finished the leg above the knee. Ortho peeps here know what was done.

3 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by maestroferddi: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Sharap dats not y drs are striking, dey r strikin for their own selfish needs, & to block other professions in d health sector from rising, dey want to monopolise d health sector, head & control everythin, witout even considerin dat health care is only successful thru team work
Doctors are very greedy I must agree. Imagine a pharmacist who spends just less than a year in school than a doctor being relegated to almost nothingness.

At times one begins to ask whether na juju doctors use in keeping the health sector securely in their palms.

They exercise a strangehold on other health professionals; a vice grip they wouldn't relax in the foreseeable future.

The case of nurses and midwives is better left undiscussed.

To all these docs, make una take una time o, or else Nigerians will mobilise and open up the health sector to address the egregious injustice. I am not a health worker BTW.

3 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2014
FIZIK: You would be surprised. I have seen a company lay off almost two thousand workers in Jos and our inept government didn't give a damn.
Why would they care now when they are the ones paying the bill?

Truth be told, these Doctors should take a chill pill. A chunk of our national budget already goes on servicing recurrent expenditure(salaries mostly) despite curtailing the ghost workers syndrome and yet no labor union is satisfied. It was lecturers earlier, teachers sometime ago, Doctors today and may be students tomorrow. I still do not understand why fully employed government doctors corners patients to their private clinic. The dismal service at most Government hospitals doesn't help their case because we get expedited treatments from the same doctors in private clinics.

While the relevance of doctors cannot be underestimated, Some of this decisive actions are necessary to make Capitalism efficient.In just a year of this suspension, we will be suprised at how many private hospitals will upgrade and spring up. If you think you command value, let the market determine that and not holding the government by the balls because you belong to a union. Government should privatize the whole thing and just regulate. Other sectors need a bump in salary too, why should theirs take priority. This issue has been over-flogged abeg, we have younger doctors willing to take over the reins. Give them chance

Igaghi aju ogiga, ju ochicha. Peace!

thanks bro. Most people that work in govt offices never take their jobs seriously, but when its theirs or private, they put in their best. When u see some of them in the hospital they won't attend to you properly, but in their own private hospital u are treated immediately. Even if they give the whole of Nigeria's budget to the Dr's, they still won't perform optimally cos of the 'this na govt work' syndrome

2 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by provenus(f): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2014
kayciano: SHAME UNTO FEDERAL GOVT.
ALWAYS BITING FINGERS DAT FEED DEM.
U STIL WANT TO EMPLOY SAME MED.DOCS AS PART TIME.
ALWAYS ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL.
U THINK MED.DOCS ARE UNINTELLIGENT OR DULLARDS.
JUST KNOW DAT MOST BEST BRAINS SETTLE FOR M.B.B.S.
DEY HAVE A FORMIDABLE ASSOCIATION ..BOUND BY A DIETY CALLED OATH.
U CAN'T EVEN ACHIEVE DIS WEN U TAKE UP D OPTION OF EMPLOYING 16,000 FOREIGN MED.DOCS because DEY WOULDN'T BETRAY DIA COLLEAGUES AT ALL...
ASK WORLD MEDICAL ASSOCIATION.
A hungry dog doesn't know what loyalty means.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2014
yomi007k:
I hope say u or ur family member no fall sick during ds period. U go know say he dey HARZADOUS.
eeemmm.but they were already on strike. so of what use are they to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by johnbosco97(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Sunshinelady: . Dis is one thin dat disgusts me about dese drs, dey lov to shine wit people's problems (just as dey r tryin to take advantage of dis ebola scourge). Mayb one day wen u don't hav a dime in ur pocket, wit all ur money in d bank, u ll queue up to withdraw money (to pay ur children's fees & feed ur family) , d banker (anoda nebo of urs) will make u crawl, kneel, beg & sweat from ur balls b4 he/she issues u d money , so dat u ll also learn a big lesson u ll never 4get. #no man is indispensible#

You have to know from today that doctors are patient and humble people who eat the fastest bones.

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2014
laplace12:
There are more than 16000 unemployed doctors waiting to take that job
thank you jare
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by johnbosco97(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Sunshinelady: . Dis is one thin dat disgusts me about dese drs, dey lov to shine wit people's problems (just as dey r tryin to take advantage of dis ebola scourge). Mayb one day wen u don't hav a dime in ur pocket, wit all ur money in d bank, u ll queue up to withdraw money (to pay ur children's fees & feed ur family) , d banker (anoda nebo of urs) will make u crawl, kneel, beg & sweat from ur balls b4 he/she issues u d money , so dat u ll also learn a big lesson u ll never 4get. #no man is indispensible#

You have to know from today that doctors are patient and humble people who eat the fastest bones. I love u for that your comment you must be an interesting girl
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Smartsyn: pardon my ignorance, please who is a resident doctor..

What qualifies one to be one.?

And what's so important about them..
resident doctors are those semi doctors that their names are written in pencil and there's always an eraser nearby. And lastly, they are the ones that pays the price (sack) for their masters (doctors/NMA) mistakes. Biologically: they are on the verge of extinction. Technically: they are jobless. Politically: they are of no consequence: mathematically: they are equals to zero (undefined)

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by maestroferddi: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2014
eaglechild:

Crap

Mortality for booked cases in tertiary hospitals where residency training is done is close to zero in some centers.

Most Obs mortality are from unbooked cases that have been mismanaged by traditional birth attendants and midwives who now present late to the hospital.

Everyone knows why people spend money to go abroad to give birth- citizenship.

The rest of what you wrote is irredeemably off point.
Oga attack the message and not the man.

The message, you hardly attacked, I am sorry to point out...
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by dumodust(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Lightening:

But nothing has changed. Doctors are presently on strike inspite of the outbreak of ebola and are not currently helping with the management of the epidemic. So with or without replacement, nothing will change.
doctors are part of those managing the ebola patients, get your facts right

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Adiwana: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Doctors deserve every single penny they get.Some NL should stop hating on them.if u grew up with along side them,u gona understand..where my problem lies is their demand which is to monopolise the sector angry
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by prettyprettywow: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2014
Adiwana: Doctors deserve every single penny they get.Some NL should stop hating on them.if u grew up with along side them,u gona understand..where my problem lies is their demand which is to monopolise the sector angry
That is where everybody's problem lies. Hazard allowance and other allowances are not the problem, but trying to subdue others is the main problem

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Adiwana: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2014
lrguru: thank you jare
so u tink its an eay move..why didnt they try it with ASUU..enter unversity replace all lecturers?
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by tuoyoojo(m): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2014
2 nurses haved died, a doctor too gone. What did people say RIP. Shekina.very soon like other people who hav died in active service for the country, they wud end up as gist for people in beer parlours.

Why shud a health professional risk his or her life for a country which doesn't care for its own.patriotism is not cheap.its very expensive

By the way, ask urself,
Who r the people caring for the 12 ebola cases? R they doctors or what. Who is the person who invented the nano silver drug. Is he a doctor.(Correct me if am wrong) the same doctors, that many people here castigate.they same ones r working.

If u were a doctor, wud u expose urself to ebola, when u know dat in d case of eventualities u r one ur own.na only eya dem go tell u.

Lest I forget,people wud be quick to say doctors hav sworn an oath to save lives, even if it puts der lives at risk, they shud still go on and save lives shey. Wen our military men r being killed with reckless abadon by bh,what hav u guys being saying "let the die, they r corrupt".

When the US had 2 of their citizens infected,they flew dem back to the states and treated dem. If I were in d US, tell me what wud stop me from being patriotic? What wud stop me from laying my life down for the betterment of my country

Doctors refuse to go with d status quo, if the other essential service providers r ok with their poor conditions of service, by all means they shud continue.

Give d doctors what they want, if after some time u don't see improvement, na me go join una to castigate dem

For now I just dey observe , let's see who blinks 1st

4 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Hearme: Why won't doctors fight. A house officer who graduated from Medicine earns around 180k montly if you add hazard allowance of 100k montly, the house officer will now take 275k. That is minus the 5k hazard they earn now. That is on hazard alone, CONMESS and other stuff they are fighting for is excluded.

275k is the salary of a Senior lecturer in the university. I'm also sure that is the equivalent for most level 13 officers in the civil service. For God sake MBBS is an honors degree (undergraduate). I can bet that the government will only invite more trouble to itself by foolishly acceding to the financial demands of the doctors. Hazard allowance of 1.2 million per annum is totally not fair on other employees of government. The police and Soldiers whose life is at stake at all time will also need that amount.

lastly if our leaders are not wasteful and accruing to them selves bogus allowances, the union struggles would be reduced. There is nothing that says a senator in Abuja should not take 450k around what perm secs and top civil servants earn. If you say it is not a reality, how does a professor in Abuja survive and a Senator fills he or she can't survive. This is the exact cause of our problems. If we have some form of close equality in income, then people can understand and agree that the country is poor. But as long as senators continue to earn tens of million monthly, there is bound to be more labour crises.
Finally... someone just typed out my thoughts.

Mr Bushdoc dey try sha. learnt a lot on this thread through him and he argues responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Adiwana: 12:29am On Aug 16, 2014
prettyprettywow: That is where everybody's problem lies. Hazard allowance and other allowances are not the problem, but trying to subdue others is the main problem
yea.buh dont think fg pulling stunts like this,is gonna come any where close to ending the strike..jus making noise
Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by johnbosco97(m): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2014
maestroferddi: Forget this cheap boast of yours abeg.

The last time I checked life thrives on the collective effort of all professionals be they lawyers, engineers, doctors, nurses, teachers, law enforcement personnel, accountants etc.

If any of tentacles of the octopoid were to hold the rest to ransom, then the entire unit would fail.

If engineers refuse to provide power to drive medical machines and equipment, or nurses elect to tend to patients or still pharmacists decide not to manufacture or prescribe medication, how would doctors find the expression to be playing God?

Abeg we have enough issues in this land to be perturbed by petty self-importance.

Doctors should ensure that the deference they enjoy in society doesn't get eroded by this penchant for filthy lucre...

Doctors are needed now more than ever. You may not like them. For sure most people do not. The truth is that one day in this life you will be on your knee begging for one. Doctors don't need your reverence, they are simple smart people doing their jobs in the hope of getting better pay to look after their family and for better like just like every other people in the country. The time when practice of medicine is a humanitarian job in Nigeria is gone forever. So reshape your thinking to keep up with modern thinking .

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Abraham2013(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2014
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...
Once upon a time, a 3 LETTERED GROUP told her 2 LETTERED
EMPLOYER that only her members should be sponsored for
RESIDENCY because they felt that a fellow 6 LETTERED
employee in the sector should not have POST GRADUATE
SCHOOLS and train her members lest they emerge as
CONSULTANTS whereas only them the 3 LETTERED GROUP
can be allowed to reach the peak of their careers.
Also that 3 LETTERED GROUP whispered to her 2 LETTERED
EMPLOYER that having only them trained as RESIDENTS
would save money as the 6 LETTERED GROUP would neither.
be trained nor get to their own peak.
The 2 LETTERED EMPLOYER reasoned that it is BETTER TO
SAVE 100% of her money than part with some of it to
CONTINUE TRAINING the 3 LETTERED GROUP it has been
training who has now grown wings and bites off the fingers
that continues feeding it at will under 24 CIRCUMSTANCES.
Right now, the 3 LETTERED GROUP would spend her own
money like the 6 LETTERED GROUP has been doing for ages
to go to overseas to get the same training.
MORAL OF THE STORY
Never throw a stone in the MARKET PLACE, it may hit one of
ya own !

3 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by rotadeco27: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Some posts on naira land are incoherent,people are suffering already from d effect of the strike the next thing is to sack the working force of the teaching hospitals.I pity a man today who was brought to d private hospital I'm.he presented wt Marjonin Ulcer(a cancerous ulcer) the condition can not b taken care of in the private setting because one need specialist touches in d mgt
Private hospitals in the cities have no more bed space due to industrial action, uncle nona approach will only escalate the problem rather solving it.
MDCAN has spoken ,if gvt fails to respond they will definitely join d strike , now tell me how it goes .it will b ALL or NULL action

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by provenus(f): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2014
phantom:
....and who bloody cares abut your sympathy. i ve said it many times that the doctors do not give a rats a*** about your sympathy.swallow it!

most of you here ranting have doctors you all call on phone when ill. these same doctors you are crucifying will still answer those phone calls and even tell you what drugs to take FREE OF CHARGE! please name another group of professionals that will give you free consultations.
is it the lawyers
is it the engineers
is it lecturers

na wa o!
I'm a barrister, and I do pro-bono work all the time. Free consultation ain't no crime. That said, In my humble opinion, I think it's foolishness for the 'doctors ' to keep commenting and responding to insults from half- illiterates (aren't we all? )! Maintain your elevated stance as king of the jungle (health sector)! If government in all her wisdom or foolishness decides to terminate residency program, retreat and wait till they come begging. Bantering words on the pages of nairaland will avail nought! The battle for the soul of Nigeria will not be fought in this generation. Shebi we are doing 'siddon look'!!!

8 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by Adiwana: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2014
tuoyoojo: 2 nurses haved died, a doctor too gone. What did people say RIP. Shekina.very soon like other people who hav died in active service for the country, they wud end up as gist for people in beer parlours.

Why shud a health professional risk his or her life for a country which doesn't care for its own.patriotism is not cheap.its very expensive

By the way, ask urself,
Who r the people caring for the 12 ebola cases? R they doctors or what. Who is the person who invented the nano silver drug. Is he a doctor.(Correct me if am wrong) the same doctors, that many people here castigate.they same ones r working.

If u were a doctor, wud u expose urself to ebola, when u know dat in d case of eventualities u r one ur own.na only eya dem go tell u.

Lest I forget,people wud be quick to say doctors hav sworn an oath to save lives, even if it puts der lives at risk, they shud still go on and save lives shey. Wen our military men r being killed with reckless abadon by bh,what hav u guys being saying "let the die, they r corrupt".

When the US had 2 of their citizens infected,they flew dem back to the states and treated dem. If I were in d US, tell me what wud stop me from being patriotic? What wud stop me from laying my life down for the betterment of my country

Doctors refuse to go with d status quo, if the other essential service providers r ok with their poor conditions of service, by all means they shud continue.

Give d doctors what they want, if after some time u don't see improvement, na me go join una to castigate dem

For now I just dey observe , let's see who blinks 1st
dude,you just talked like a primary2 pupil...so cos the job of a police officer is to save life,dat gves him the right to demand 2million per annum salary?...i smell ebola sad

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by dumodust(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2014
provenus:
I'm a barrister, and I do pro-bono work all the time. Free consultation ain't no crime. That said, In my humble opinion, I think it's foolishness for the 'doctors ' to keep commenting and responding to insults from half- illiterates (aren't we all? )! Maintain your elevated stance as king of the jungle (health sector)! If government in all her wisdom or foolishness decides to terminate residency program, retreat and wait till they come begging. Bantering words on the pages of nairaland will avail nought! The battle for the soul of Nigeria will not be fought in this generation. Shebi we are doing 'siddon look'!!!
thank you, I think this is the best advice so far... johesu peeps that disappeared with ebola resurfaced when residency was suspended by a disappointing president... no nid to explain further
Just waiting and running my private consultations... see u later when they back pedal

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by dino2006(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Wow! Having followed this thread from the first post to this point, I've realized how much hate and venom people have amassed towards the doctors. This is the perfect time for them to vent and let it all out.
It has always been about how much the doctor earns, and no one stopped any of these l.ow-lives, sons-and-daughters-of-a-thousand-fathers from being doctors themselves so they can benefit from the 'largesse' they so much envy.
Here is a word for all you re.tar.deens. When all of this is settled and doctors return to the hospitals, you will come for consultations and then you will know who your true helper is. We are going to remember every dumba** comments you've made here today and mete it out coin for coin. Get ready to call on your johesu friends for help when we get started on you.
I know in your ces.spi.t of a mind, you wil be screaming 'I patronize private private hospitals', but the bulk of you still patronize government hospitals inaddition to those that will be referred from private hospitals back to the despised general hospitals.
Then we will know who the true boss is.

PS: Go to the general hospitals now, they are shadows of themselves. Let johesu run the show now. When johesu went on strike doctors still kept the hospitals afloat. Every available hand was deployed into use including medical students in the medical schools.

LONG LIVE NARD!! LONG LIVE NMA!!!

5 Likes

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by armadeo(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2014
provenus:

Spoken like a lawyer

Best advice I think. This issue will not be solved on naira land. Just sit back and enjoy the comments.

1 Like

Re: NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters by maestroferddi: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2014
johnbosco97:

Doctors are needed now more than ever. You may not like them. For sure most people do not. The truth is that one day in this life you will be on your knee begging for one. Doctors don't need your reverence, they are simple smart people doing their jobs in the hope of getting better pay to look after their family and for better like just like every other people in the country. The time when practice of medicine is a humanitarian job in Nigeria is gone forever. So reshape your thinking to keep up with modern thinking .
Should I surmise that you have a comprehension problem or what?

It is pathetic that you failed to make a compelling argument but chose to default to throwing cheap tantrums.

I didn't say doctors are not important. You ought to have understood the context in which the theses we are making here is adduced.

I think it is very childish of you to suggest that I would be begging a doctor for service in the future. It might interest you that I actually do see doctors.

For your information, I am a professional with sundry aptitudes.

I conduct myself as a professional and do not covet twisted eulogies for doing what I have been trained to do.

If anyone were to bring their anachronistic thinking and attitude up to speed, friend, that person should be you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Hospitals Of Turning C-section To A Profit Making Venture / Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.