Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners (2148 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / 2015: ACF, Others Plan Campaign Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by gratiaeo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
The Arewa Consultative Forum on Friday once again warned supporters and campaigners of President Goodluck Jonathan for the 2015 Presidency to tarry awhile, saying that any rally to garner support for the president at this moment of grief in the country was ill-conceived and of great security threat.

The Forum said it was a flagrant abuse of the Electoral Act for any political rally to take place in favour of President Jonathan even when the Independent National Electoral Commission was yet to lift ban on electioneering campaign.

In apparent reference to the planned political rallies for Jonathan by the group, Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria, slated to hold in the six geo-political zones of the country, the ACF argued that the organisers should be more concerned about the security challenges and the Ebola virus in Nigeria rather than celebrating the president when other parts of the country were grieving.

Though the ACF in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Muhammad Ibrahim, on Friday in Kaduna said it appreciated the zeal and enthusiasm of members of TAN to showcase the achievements of President Jonathan, it faulted the organisers of the rallies, in comparison with the plight of Nigerians living under threat of Boko Haram insurgent.

It noted that activities of the insurgents had led to the killing of security personnel and innocent souls, destruction of property and displacements of 400,000 persons in the North East, a situation now worsened by the current health challenges of Ebola virus.

The Forum noted that the current situation does not call for celebrations and political rallies in support of any cause or any political office holder.

It said, “Moreover, INEC is yet to lift the ban on political rallies as per the provisions of our Constitution and the electoral Act.”

The ACF, therefore, called on TAN members to be human, sensitive and have a rethink on their planned solidarity rally in the six geopolitical zones and shift it to a more appropriate time, especially, “the ones for Kano, Minna and Gombe for the sake of Nigerians under siege of insurgency and other challenges.”

It said, “In the past two weeks or so, there have been series of advertisements in both electronic and print media on a planned political rally in the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria by an association known as Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria to garner support for Mr. President Goodluck Jonathan against 2015 elections. The political solidarity rally is to kick start on the 16th August, 2015.

“The members of TAN are certainly Nigerians entitled to their fundamental rights of association and free movement in any part of Nigeria as guaranteed in the Nigerian constitution.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-acf-warns-pro-jonathan-campaigners/

3 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
ACF should park well joor. As Long as we are concerned, we will tell the whole world. GEJ for President, 2015. No Vacancy In Aso Rock Till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Longeria(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
So, because of ebola, election no go take place abi?

Foolish people.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Controversy: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
This Hausa people self........... Do they think they own this country?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by suwailad(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=16pt]Before you guys foolishly write them off, be prepared to face the onslaught like the one those nysc members died. Not that i want it to happen, but if it does nobody will save you guys. Go and foolishly join this nonsense TAN that promises to pay you N10k because you are jobless, then you wear their shirt and start running around the streets campaigning for the failure called GEJ because he dashed you N10k. Idioticc Youths, dont try this in the NORTH. You have been warned. The NYSC members that were hacked to death, has there been any justice for them till date? NO! Be warned! [/size]

15 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by CyberWolf: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad: [size=16pt]Before you guys foolishly write them off, be prepared to face the onslaught like the one those nysc members died. Not that i want it to happen, but if it does nobody will save you guys. Go and foolishly join this nonsense TAN that promises to pay you N10k because you are jobless, then you wear their shirt and start running around the streets campaigning for the failure called GEJ because he dashed you N10k. Idioticc Youths, dont try this in the NORTH. You have been warned. The NYSC members that were hacked to death, has there been any justice for them till date? NO! Be warned! [/size]
bassstard prostitutee..

7 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by SweetyZinta(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
bread and butter politicians everywhere. Una fall ourhand bigtime ACF or whateva u're called. U guys just woke up now frm ur slumber? U guys chose 2keep quite all this while abi? We will all be answerable 2 God Almighty Oneday. GEJ will still bribe u guys and u will still go back 2sleep.! SMH 4all of UUU!
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by vedd: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thank you, Suwailad, for taking time to educate these hypnotised Jonathanian Useful Idıots.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad: [size=16pt]Before you guys foolishly write them off, be prepared to face the onslaught like the one those nysc members died. Not that i want it to happen, but if it does nobody will save you guys. Go and foolishly join this nonsense TAN that promises to pay you N10k because you are jobless, then you wear their shirt and start running around the streets campaigning for the failure called GEJ because he dashed you N10k. Idioticc Youths, dont try this in the NORTH. You have been warned. The NYSC members that were hacked to death, has there been any justice for them till date? NO! Be warned! [/size]

So you think you people have a monopoly of violenece abi? Is that what you really think? I think its high times we taught this northerners and islamic fanatics some lessons
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by suwailad(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
chukwudi44:

So you think you people have a monopoly of violenece abi? Is that what you really think? I think its high times we taught this northerners and islamic fanatics some lessons

sharrap dia! you want to fight with your nokia and mtn free 10mb? balumba!

11 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

Potential hijab weaaring suicide bomber!!! Why don't you go to liberia and get ebola and die so that you can enjoy 72 d**ks in aljannah

7 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by suwailad(f): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
chukwudi44:

Potential hijab weaaring suicide bomber!!! Why don't you go to liberia and get ebola and die so that you can enjoy 72 d**ks in aljannah

jobless mofo, you are the right infidel, catholic meat for boko haram

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by aresa: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

This got me rolling...lmoa

2 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by omenka(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm loving this poster!!!cool

3 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by suwailad(f): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: I'm loving this poster!!!cool

hope you got some vaseline wink

5 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by atlwireles: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014

So who are you going to kill? You find joy at the death of youth corpers. You people are beyond ridiculous. How can one person vomit such an inane comment.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by suwailad(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
atlwireles:

So who are you going to kill? You find joy at the death of youth corpers. You people are beyond ridiculous. How can one person vomit such an inane comment.

guy do you have an eye disease like apollo that you cant read my comments properly? read it again son.

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by omenka(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

hope you got some vaseline wink
Lol. Do you get so dry?? grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

guy do you have an eye disease like apollo that you cant read my comments properly? read it again son.

Baby! You need not explain anything for dunces!
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by atlwireles: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

We shall be prepared for your onslaught, unlike the unlucky NYSC members. You people will find out in this country, you are not the only ones that love death.

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by aljharem(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL smh @ Nigerians
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by aljharem(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Anyway, there is no point in rallying and protesting for GEJ. The votes will count . May the best man win
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by suwailad(f): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
atlwireles:

We shall be prepared for your onslaught, unlike the unlucky NYSC members. You people will find out in this country, you are not the only ones that love death.

chai, una sabi boast sha! asari 'the fool' dokubo comes to mind. You guys just talk talk talk, no action. FG should stop this free megabytes mtn are sheeearing for God sake!

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by crazypatriot: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
chukwudi44:

and to think this is a mod on NL's politics section......HM
l

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by atlwireles: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

chai, una sabi boast sha! asari 'the fool' dokubo comes to mind. You guys just talk talk talk, no action. FG should stop this free megabytes mtn are sheeearing for God sake!

The person you call a fool saw more combatant, than 99% of your minions. You will have your chance to show us your bravery.

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by crazypatriot: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
atlwireles:

no doubt a tribe that foolishly wasted their lives for nothing surely love death........ I used to be ur fan[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by aresa: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
crazypatriot: and to think this is a mod on NL's politics section......HM
l

Internet titles can not wash away ignorance, bigotry, tribalism, stupidity and idiocy..
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by suwailad(f): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
atlwireles:

The person you call a fool saw more combatant, than 99% of your minions. You will have your chance to show us your bravery.

yap yap yap.... talk is really the cheapest commodity..

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by atlwireles: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
[s]
crazypatriot: no doubt a tribe that foolishly wasted their lives for nothing surely love death........ I used to be ur fan[sub][/sub] undecided
[/s]
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by atlwireles: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

yap yap yap.... talk is really the cheapest commodity..

Coming from the soul threatening anybody who dare to campaign for 2015, with NYSC 2011 treatment. Go back to your first comment and tell us who has diarrhea of the mouth. Talk is actually cheap, that's what AREWA has been doing since 2010.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by aumeehn: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
chukwudi44:

hahaha u knw what u re funny.......a northern tout dnt care bout his life. life n death are nt even in his mind because "he dnt care" to die or live or even end up in prison is not his problm as long as he ill carry out his mission...watov u m sure u re afraid of common NA talkless ov killing......!!
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by aumeehn: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
atlwireles:

sharrapp dia!! i was once a victim of bomb blast in Mubi Adamawa state i just fainted n got som bruises dats all......i saw death wit my own eyes....dis boy sef ve u ever seen bullets shining in the sky....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Photo Of Arrested Boko Haram Men / . / Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.