Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? (2397 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by rawpadgin(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
farano: *hiohiohiohiohio* you sef never talk your own tongue
I was in jss2 then, I lured her to the back of our school building with an ice cream
chai! come see kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided or younger than that sef
chai lorlaahlozz, u bad gon.... shocked
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
sameer1212: chai lorlaahlozz, u bad gon.... shocked
I was bad gan.. grin buh I don good
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by farano(f): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
rawpadgin: I was in jss2 then, I lure her to the back of our school building with an ice cream
chai! come see kiss
Ok. Shey you didn't go further.. lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I was bad gan.. grin buh I don good
ah oshe oluwa ooo. u be fine gal sha so d world is urs.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Realone92(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
16 i guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the girl doube dare mi, say i no fit kiss her ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fear catch mi, i wasnt really expecting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i was making mouth ,'kiss u its a small thing,,,she said realone oya stop making mouth just kiss me,,,,it was closing time during school hours ss 1,thou my friend was there to watch us,,,the girl was totally ready,,,,u need to see how my was stared at us as i kissed her ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, the end ,,,,,luscious ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by longjohnsilver: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Still waiting patiently...for d soft lips of that pretty lucky girl that wud "de-lips" ma innocent lips

Anyone in my shoes shud send me a PM...so that we get it over wit...

So we can both revisit dis thread and comment...

Just kidding

7 or 8 around dat age not to sure...did bad tins with our neighbor's daughter way back...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
sameer1212: ah oshe oluwa ooo. u be fine gal sha so d world is urs.
lol.D world is far from being mine oo
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by jabanz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
#Tbt About 8 or 9, my primary school crush was teaching me how to french kiss...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Realone92(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay: Still waiting till after my wedding nyte b4 I kiss
cough ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,auti u can lie ooooooooo
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: lol.D world is far from being mine oo
y? dont u no dat fine gals like yah rule?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Lorlaahlozz: 12:11am On Aug 16, 2014
sameer1212: y? dont u no dat fine gals like yah rule?
I did not know oo
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by jabanz(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Following
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I did not know oo
realy? ok ayam now leting u no dat fine gals like yah rocks. in keri hilsons voice* preety gals rock* so dear enjot ur life n i gat ur bak cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by raziboi(m): 6:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by rawpadgin(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2014
farano: Ok. Shey you didn't go further.. lol
grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by rawpadgin(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
u expect me to eat EBA finish come waka leave the MEAT?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by rudepen(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2014
coughs!!....like dey're still virgin lips
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2014
rudepen: coughs!!....like dey're still virgin lips
nur mind them.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Baddo101(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ha ha.... why u like sabi lie like this...... dis ur lie don raise one dead man up. Lol...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddo101:
Ha ha.... why u like sabi lie like this...... dis ur lie don raise one dead man up. Lol...
Hehehehehehe
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
farano: 23 cool
...babe,u sure??
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
...was 17 wen i had my first kiss with my first bf....twas a short,shy and simple kiss.....was really really shy den....

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Jarchi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
I neva kiss na saliva I they suck. *winks*
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by farano(f): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
temigracie: ...babe,u sure??
First romantic kiss grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
farano: 23 cool
farano: First romantic kiss grin
Really?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by farano(f): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Obinoscopy: Really?
lol... obinoscopy pls o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Homguy(m): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2014
20yrs @ a garage in Sango ota, 8;16pm.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2014
I never kiss b4 oh angry
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by mysterious12(m): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2014
1 day old, my mamma grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2014
undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2014
I was 20..won't 4 get that day though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Desived With Virginity / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor’,later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich / The Way Ladies Reason Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.