Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Has Jona Achieved So Far? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jona Achieved So Far? (1756 Views)

After 6 Years, What Has Jona Really Achieved Of All His Promised?The best thing / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / What Has Nigeria Achieved So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Question!!!!! Ain't you a Nigerian? ?
Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Itoroetti: wait mak i cum.
obong,i wish to reply u this cos i owe u the responsibility as my broda.
ete,songidem;

1 he increased nysc members allawee from 9500 to 19800- that is historic and no one has ever done such increment of over 100percent increase,not even the intiator-gowon

2 i only read on mac milian and my social studies text books about rail transportation.GEJ came in and resucitated rail transportation and thats why u can witness movement of train from kaddy to abj,lag,maiduguri,etc.i've personally witness them.

3 he has established 9 new federal universities in nigeria,i.e,in ebonyi,bayelsa,kogi and 5other states .note,these states had no federal universities b4.

4 i schooled in the north and i witnessed really abandonment of those poor kids,so i was happy when GEJ alongside his vice established hundreds of school specially for such kids tagged "almajiri".
dont foeget that their brothers had ruled dis nation for over 40yrs and yet never thought about this.

5 he created a proper auto policy and thus increased tarriff in "tokubu" cars,this has encouraged local manufacturer -innoson to produced solely made in nigerian vehicles.now we are witnessing the influx of higher brand such as nissan,toyota ,etc coming in to establish their firms here.this will create employment and increase our GDP.only Dr GEJ COULD DO THIS.

6he intervened in the petroluem sector thus petroluem sector is properly deregulated,that is why u see dangote buildjng a refinery in edo and some other refineries such as d one built in eastern obolo in akwa ibom alongside many others.offcourse u know what dis will do to our economy.

7 he did an open privatisation in our electricity sector,thats why u have seen even those that rendered nigeria useless such as tinubu,atiku,buhari,etc struggled all through to buy some power stations.

these are just few i could type for now.

Iyanmi! Ette! Mbok songidem!

U try, no be small.

But wait oh! Abi na Jona increase youth corps dia alaway? And is der really a new refinery going on in eastern obolo? And buhari and tifnubu been follow want buy power station? Mbok update me.

Tanx.
Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by Itoroetti(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
obongproff:

Iyanmi! Ette! Mbok songidem!

U try, no be small.

But wait oh! Abi na Jona increase youth corps dia alaway? And is der really a new refinery going on in eastern obolo? And buhari and tifnubu been follow want buy power station? Mbok update me.

Tanx.

yea,there is. Hi Rev Oil Limited is an indigenous Oil and
Gas Company working in conjunction with
American and Chinese companies in
constructing a 50,000 barrel per day (BPD)
private petroleum refinery in eastern obolo,Akwa Ibom
state.
dangote is aswell building in edo.there is anoda one in bayelsa and kogi state.
GEJ is doing excellently well,just that because he is a minority,hence they all wish to potray him in a bad light.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by lyntiffany(f): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2014
vedd: Ethno-religious intolerance,
weakening and compromising of state institutions,
impunity,
Irregularities,
executive rascality,
boko-haram(the institutionalising of terrorism),
administrative Incompetence,
ebola disease,
Meddlesomeness in state affairs,
Corruption, corruption, and more Corruption!
If you don't know what to say you shut up.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by lyntiffany(f): 3:08am On Aug 17, 2014
obongproff: Haba! Abi na Jonathan bring ebola come naija?

Iyanmi! Una day blame d guy for everytin now. If ur pikin fail for school na jona cos am. If u no fit perform for bedroom, na jona follow cos am abi?

Da! Una too much oh! Diaris God oh! I ask simple question oh! I no say make una yab ebele like pikin way no get papa.

As a mata of fact, I give up on u guys!

Lmao!cheesy
Op how about we start this way, what has past government achieved compared to what jona has done. Be expecting this answer from some clowns here- The introduction of mobile phone into Nigeria that's all.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by lyntiffany(f): 3:22am On Aug 17, 2014
tijjanioyan: what of subsidy buses na? shebi dis one na achievment be dat.10000mgwat too dey abi u no see say power failuer don stable wel wel?
When your monkey brother was on sit what did he achieve ,political assassination, fuel price increase, introduction of GSM that he almost sucked us dry. We recorded the highest strike ever , no of bad roads were much, numerous abandoned project etc. Just refreshed your memory a little.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by lyntiffany(f): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Akpaife: Gej is d best tin dat can happen 2 Nig,he is humble n allow freedom of speak dat u fools abuse now

Becos u r blind dats why u ask silly question,Gej is better dan all Nig past leaders
U no d truth bt u wat 2 show ur foolishness

If u like hate Gej he is Nig best president
Bt I wat 2 tell u one tin GEJ will remain ur president till 2019 u can go n jump inside river or relocate 2 chad,Ghana or Niger republic grin
Now I believe that Naija still have good and truthful individuals.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by lyntiffany(f): 3:46am On Aug 17, 2014
Itoroetti:

yea,there is. Hi Rev Oil Limited is an indigenous Oil and
Gas Company working in conjunction with
American and Chinese companies in
constructing a 50,000 barrel per day (BPD)
private petroleum refinery in eastern obolo,Akwa Ibom
state.
dangote is aswell building in edo.there is anoda one in bayelsa and kogi state.
GEJ is doing excellently well,just that because he is a minority,hence they all wish to potray him in a bad light.
Ette Amasiere . sosongó for your contribution up there, some people has chosen to see bad than good. sosongó for refreshing their minds.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by size38: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2014
Two major achievements of GEJ's govt is 1. Bring Boko Haram to Nigeria 2. Bring Ebola to our country.
Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by Itoroetti(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2014
lyntiffany: Ette Amasiere . sosongó for your contribution up there, some people has chosen to see bad than good. sosongó for refreshing their minds.

uyai,sosongo nde.yea,i nid to refresh their mind.
recently,a gas plant was commissioned in esit eket and d gas plant is currently supplying gas to ibom power plant in ikot abasi,that is why eket and its environs are having almost 20hrs a day of light and d will be supplying gas aswell to calabar and oron.people are not seeing those ones.what there are seeing is just boko haram dat the northern elites created for themselve.
they are not seeing free and fair election currently been praticed,rather what they want to see is boko haram and more boko haram.but God is using GEJ to change things in this country,we shall all smile at the end.
Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by suwailad(f): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Itoroetti:

but God is using GEJ to change things in Akwa ibom only and he forgets the north,we shall all smile at the end.

fixed that part for you
Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by lyntiffany(f): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2014
Itoroetti:

uyai,sosongo nde.yea,i nid to refresh their mind.
recently,a gas plant was commissioned in esit eket and d gas plant is currently supplying gas to ibom power plant in ikot abasi,that is why eket and its environs are having almost 20hrs a day of light and d will be supplying gas aswell to calabar and oron.people are not seeing those ones.what there are seeing is just boko haram dat the northern elites created for themselve.
they are not seeing free and fair election currently been praticed,rather what they want to see is boko haram and more boko haram.but God is using GEJ to change things in this country,we shall all smile at the end.
Amen ooooo . He is a good man with a wonderful ambition for Nigeria. Ette makara not just that can any of them tell me the last they cued in filling station to buy fuel , mbok he is just good.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by mogentle(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
You like to hear what you love to hear. Anybody that refuses to join you in celebrating mediocrity, you are ready to tag. Continue your worshipping, it is well. But accept this that till Jesus comes, you can never force people to say what they dont like to say. I personally don't hate GEJ, he has tried his best and can still do more. But you guys make everything about him become irritating when you refuse to face reality. No matter what any government achieves, if you continue to smile at corruption and wine, dine with the perpetrators even openly, all achievemnt become zeroed 'cos it's like a city without walls. EFCC has become nothing and you want everybody to swallow GEJ as the best president ever, not me. Stealing is different from corruption. Only in Nigeria.
Re: What Has Jona Achieved So Far? by Itoroetti(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad:

fixed that part for you

who has done more to the north than jonathan?
was it ur fanatical buhari that established the 4 federal universities in d north?

was it ur IBB/ABACHA that built over 130 almajiri schools in the north?

the railway that is mostly resucitated in the north and even d new ones been built,is it in the south or mostly in d north?kaduna to abj,maiduguri,minna,illorin,etc are all those south south?

is it because ur governors have all swirn not to perform?

the emergency of agric as a gold mine dat lead to olam rice bin set up in nassarawa,was it ur buhari's war against indiscipline dat brought it there?

one problem most of u have is dat u feel u can decieve other nigerians d same way u decieve those none educated northerners to go about with bombs and be destroying theirselve.
u cant decieve other nigerians like dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Scare- Policeman Flees Checkpoint (+ pix) / 70% Of National Conference Failed Secondary School and are illiterate / The Story Of My Journey In Lagos With Agberos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.