Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (33258 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2014
she will get her own reward back from madam patience soon. this is the type of stuffs that makes them happy. see their faces.. awon ashewo oniranu oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by homesteady(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: Corporate prostitute. Make mama peace catch u. Ur husband should b ashamed of u. Nonsense

See pot calling kettle black!
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/nzfljnpe9gngwithnqw0mg4q1bgtr7391278599[/img]
Just look at your profile picture! If she is corporate prostitute, then you are Nairaland Ashawo!

25 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/nzfljnpe9gngwithnqw0mg4q1bgtr7391278599[/img]
Just look at your profile picture! If she is corporate prostitute, then you are Nairaland Ashawo!
u dey ur final stage of kolomental,u no d face wey get dat pix nd ow ar u sure na me b dat? Gulible idiot. She is maried and u shud b able to differentiate btw maried and single. Aturu awusa

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by ironbender101(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2014
I'm a fan of GEJ but this is totally a misplaced priority. We are battling Ebola,Insurgency,bad roads etc and here he's screening a movie when there are 1million things to sort. I'm totally disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by cc150615(f): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2014
PerfectFortune: Private screening of Omoni Oboli's movie by GEJ?

A president that have got a lot to be fixed, still took out time to attend to nonsense.

And some ppl want this man to spend another four years as the Nig president, doing what if I may ask?

GEJ govt have not indicted and prosecuted anybody for major corrupt offenses in the last six years, all we hear is acusation upon acusations as if I am suppose to be the one to prosecute.

I don't mind any other person either from PDP or APC but not GEJ for 2015.
I tot I was the only one that tot in this line when I saw it all over the news, he has failed this city, boko haram also failed this city cos they have not achieved their aim as the man they're trying to disturb is busy flexing while the innocent are suffering.

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Karleb(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Karleb(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
cc150615:
I tot I was the only one that tot in this line when I saw it all over the news, he has failed this city, boko haram also failed this city cos they have not achieved their aim as the man they're trying to disturb is busy flexing while the innocent are suffering.

You've seen arrow?

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by DukeNija(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady:

I hope you know what you just did is wrong. Why the personal attack? You even uploaded her pic without her consent. You should be banned for being childish and hypocritical . She only stated her opinion just like everyone else.

12 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by back2sender: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady: WTH?? To say I'm disappointed with this lady is an understatement! I'm highly embarrassed!
What was she thinking that she had to dress like one local prostitute to such an occasion? Was she planing to seduce them?
And she is married with 3 Children! SMH
She is a disgrace to motherhood with what she has on as dress.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by igbsam(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
And in the End, one of the Ministers, Aide or One of them top politician there will take her to his hotel room and bang the hell out of her. This woman has been hunting for politicians since for ever. She finally got to the big fish!

See GEJ smiling like mumu

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by chinkichun: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Na "runs girl" Na. She go there go hustle hoping one of those pot bellied politicians will be enticed. Maybe they were. Who knows? undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by chinkichun: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
DukeNija:

I hope you know what you just did is wrong. Why the personal attack? You even uploaded her pic without her consent. You should be banned for being childish and hypocritical . She only stated her opinion just like everyone else.

I know the guy went far but That does not stop her from being a nairaland ashawo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: u dey ur final stage of kolomental,u no d face wey get dat pix nd ow ar u sure na me b dat? Gulible idiot. She is maried and u shud b able to differentiate btw maried and single. Aturu awusa

Why do we always see all these single & married ish?

An irresponsible single does not automatically become responsible when married else there will be no fraud, adultery, theft, kidnappings killing anymore.

@Post: Omoni looks cheap and empty headed.

It is her film and she oughy to shine and not compete on sluttiness.

7 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by room089: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
I used to see her as one of the most respected and scandal-free actresses in nollywood but this picture just proved me wrong! angry
I never knew she was only pretending. Omoni I'm so sad to see you dress this way.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by DukeNija(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
chinkichun:

I know the guy went far but That does not stop her from being a nairaland ashawo grin grin grin

Please don't say she's a nairaland ashewo. Bro its wrong to accuse someone of such. Has she done anything to warrant such accusation? Is she a sexuality sec regular? This is just a faceless forum and should remain so.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by BodyKiss(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady: WTH?? To say I'm disappointed with this lady is an understatement! I'm highly embarrassed!
What was she thinking that she had to dress like one local prostitute to such an occasion? Was she planing to seduce them?

Shut up you village boy. I hate judgmental scums.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by kendrick93(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
it seems she wants to seduce jona with dat flat chest..
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by fender(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen where is the breese?? All I see is something flat like bathroom slippers with low self esteem. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by RockMaxi: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Orunto: Omoni Oboli is going places. GEJ is stunningly handsome and feeling entertained. Try this on Clinton, Hilary is gone!

Thought one of them confessed that nollywood is the gateway to prostitution. See invitation.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
duni04: She went there to hussle for money like the typical Nigerian. More greece to her hussle. Hope she made enough money from the "Private screening''.
*faints*

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
dunkem21: Flat b0*bs!

That lady needs brains.

I dislike seeing a woman's B shocked shocked Bs. For what nah ?

So she went to sell herself to Mr. President ?

But Jona fall my hands o. Why not tell your protocol staff to walk her out till she dresses well to meet you ??

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
kendrick93: it seems she wants to seduce jona with dat flat chest..

She is a wicked woman, daughter of Jezebel, damsel with easy virtue, an opportunist, a philanderer, a $e× t0y, a marriage destroyer. Name it !

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by duni04(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
madridfc: *faints*
Lol u no well grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by henchamb(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
PEJ is in Poland where mrs obiano and hon ekwunife are abusing themselves. So thats what gave all the braless gurls the audacity to walk into the state house like whores.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by duni04(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
fender: Ladies and gentlemen where is the breese?? All I see is something flat like bathroom slippers with low self esteem. undecided
Lol u wicked o
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by RockMaxi: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: u dey ur final stage of kolomental,u no d face wey get dat pix nd ow ar u sure na me b dat? Gulible idiot. She is maried and u shud b able to differentiate btw maried and single . Aturu awusa

How should we @bolded. Checked your profile again the picture is gone..What!

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nonybb: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
DONT YOU KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A REFINED MIND. SOME ARE UNCULTURED, WHOR1SH AND LACK SENSE OF DECENCY IN THE NAME OF FASHION. LOOK AT HER LOOKING LIKE A PROFFESSIONALLY CERTIFIED PROST1TUTE

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
abbeyberry: Omoni this is so cheap nah , this woman finally disappoint me ... Btw will her movie premier prevent or cure Ebola virus?
What a misplaced priority from GEJ ... God why only Nigeria with this 3 serious issues ; GEJ, BOKOHARAM and EBOLA ?
And Unemployment.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Omoni Oboli fall my hand o! Even single nollywood actresses will not dress as slutty as this. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by iGeneral: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
GEJ staring an flat booobs in a mumuish manner as usual, while feigning a handshake.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyosisi: See how all the men are in top spirit

She dey form on top handshake with Mr. President.

No blame the men Abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedienne Lepacious Bose Looks Amazing In These New Photos / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.