Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (33101 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Awoofawo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
chrisbaba1: Nigeria! I present you your Elected President!! Congratulations!!!

Jonathan probably had some warm air yesterday, uno wara mean wink

Upon all the issue we have, he is watching films. What a pity.

The last time obama was pictured watching tv formally was wen he killed osama.

You sabi lie o! During the just concluded world cup; se he no watch tv....for airforce one?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2014
homesteady:

See pot calling kettle black!
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/nzfljnpe9gngwithnqw0mg4q1bgtr7391278599[/img]
Just look at your profile picture! If she is corporate prostitute, then you are Nairaland Ashawo!
Now, that is harsh.

There is nothing wrong with dat pix.

why intrude in her profile?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2014
okparaugo:

She and Omoni Ebola are the same type of people..

Selling false body parts for mooney...
No, they are nt the same.

Hw did u know she is selling her body?
Did she haggle price with u?

Dnt forget..., it takes one to know one.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by fx45(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2014
homesteady: WTH?? To say I'm disappointed with this lady is an understatement! I'm highly embarrassed!
What was she thinking that she had to dress like one local prostitute to such an occasion? Was she planing to seduce them?
And she is married with 3 Children! SMH

The question should be... How did she find her way to Aso Rock? Did she just walk in there? The place is not Sheraton Hotel that anybody can just walk in and do business. Married with 3 children was definitely not a consideration as regards whatever ladder she used to climb into Aso Rock. Hope U get my drift

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by fx45(m): 1:36am On Aug 17, 2014
omenka: Nothing, not even the police or the anti corruption agencies, personify the utter failure of this government like the president himself!!!!

This man makes me sick to my loins!!!

We know you are have failed but whatever happened to pretending you are making an effort

Now I feel so mad at Baba!! He landed us in this mess!!
How do we expect a man like this to devote time to critical thinking and try to sort out the country's many problems??

Thunder fire any leprous fingers wey come type any GEJ till whatever on this forum!! I curse you all!!

Gosh!! angry

Crap! Abeg free the man jare... All work and no play makes GEJ clueless. We don't want a clueless Presido....

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 17, 2014
PerfectFortune: Private screening of Omoni Oboli's movie by GEJ?

A president that have got a lot to be fixed, still took out time to attend to nonsense.

And some ppl want this man to spend another four years as the Nig president, doing what if I may ask?

GEJ govt have not indicted and prosecuted anybody for major corrupt offenses in the last six years, all we hear is acusation upon acusations as if I am suppose to be the one to prosecute.

I don't mind any other person either from PDP or APC but not GEJ for 2015.
U jez spoke out ma mind...d 2 head of states (GEJ nd Sambo) nd governors in a movie set.Notin wey no go apen 4 diz country.......*iffa hia say gej 2015*

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Pluslargent(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2014
asadike: yes,i did remove it coz of dat fool. U dont just judge people. Am a private person dats y d pic has no face. I dont evn reply my mails. Oboli is marid,she should no beta. I guess am gona take anoda pix wit no face as people are readin meanin into d previous 1. Thks

Not like am judging you cos in the final analysis, we all accountable one way or the other..but what got me is the 'people reading meanings ish' if you were a guy would you fell edified and sanctified after viewing such? you put it up there for a specific kinda response...and am sure even you are not liking the kinda response you getting cos am sure the mails your getting aint exactling asking you for a wholesome relationship hence silence on your part.
your putting down the pix speaks volume in it self no need for any more self defence..
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Dreyl(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2014
labakeJ: @dreyl I meant first time am logging in even though I registered last year and thanks for the compliment smiley
you re welcome tongue
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by repogirl(f): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2014
Baring it all isn't sexy, its trashy..... You don't need to show bo'obs to get a mans attention. You can hint but don't just leave it all out, that's just slu'tty and too suggestive.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by kokoA(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2014
Just some few days that mama peace left uncle Joe for Poland, bros wan turn Aso villa to strippers club o.. Ah! Mama do and come back o before Doyin Okukpe and Abati spoil your darling husband for you o. grin

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by babz09: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Her dress is eye popping,hw culd she wear sometin like dis to State House?Smh

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by ba7man(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
When u want to sell meat, you have to let the buyers see it naa.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by 1miccza: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
repogirl: Baring it all isn't sexy, its trashy..... You don't need to show bo'obs to get a mans attention. You can hint but don't just leave it all out, that's just slu'tty and too suggestive.

You are so on point,in addition to this,she is married for heaven sake and the president is also married that's so evil,what attention is she seeking??

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by adenijiayo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jasboi: Oh dear! Tot I saw omoni boli (roasted plantain seller) wtf is she?? undecided
oga u got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pluslargent:

Not like am judging you cos in the final analysis, we all accountable one way or the other..but what got me is the 'people reading meanings ish' if you were a guy would you fell edified and sanctified after viewing such? you put it up there for a specific kinda response...and am sure even you are not liking the kinda response you getting cos am sure the mails your getting aint exactling asking you for a wholesome relationship hence silence on your part.
your putting down the pix speaks volume in it self no need for any more self defence..
thks 4 nt judging me. Honestly,d only reason i put dat pix there was coz i want a faceless pix up there nd dat was al i had. Am sory,i never knew many people wil b against it.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Pluslargent(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ dike, am usually not one to lack words but all i can say to you knoe is you av a big heart,,,it takes that to do what you av done,,, dont let no one rain on your parade. peace.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
asadike: thks 4 nt judging me. Honestly,d only reason i put dat pix there was coz i want a faceless pix up there nd dat was al i had. Am sory,i never knew many people wil b against it.

asadike, u even have time apologising? over what? cos u placed a full clothed part of yur body in yur 'profile' o... not in a new topic displaying a nude body or gigantic boobs.... the pple that invaded your profile should apologise to you for lack of discretion. Wats their biz? some pple sha...if such bizy body av not mentioned anything abt yur profile pic, noone would av known , u placed such there..and they are there, dey vent anger, dey yab...honestly , you are so nice and docile grin...
ha! some nairalnders, complaining abt yur profile pic?....the frustrating spirit in this country is really taking a huge toll on some peeps.. sad

my dear, u owe no one any apology... let any filthy mind think wat they want. its their headache not yours.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Amelian:

asadike, u even have time apologising? over what? cos u placed a full clothed part of yur body in yur 'profile' o... not in a new topic displaying a nude body or gigantic boobs.... the pple that invaded your profile should apologise to you for lack of discretion. Wats their biz? some pple sha...if such bizy body av not mentioned anything abt yur profile pic, noone would av known , u placed such there..and they are there, dey vent anger, dey yab...honestly , you are so nice and docile grin...
ha! some nairalnders, complaining abt yur profile pic?....the frustrating spirit in this country is really taking a huge toll on some peeps.. sad

my dear, u owe no one any apology... let any filthy mind think wat they want. its their headache not yours.
thks dear,in period lyk dis,i need great friends lyk u. Wil u b my friend? Pm me when u are chanced. Thk u
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
yur welcome dear, i will ... smiley
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by zicoraads: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
asadike: thks dear,in period lyk dis,i need great friends lyk u. Wil u b my friend? Pm me when u are chanced. Thk u
I want to be ur friend also grin

Should I also send u a PM? kiss

Meanwhile? Wetin happen here? Who is the accused and the accuseee? grin
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
zicoraads: I want to be ur friend also grin

Should I also send u a PM? kiss

Meanwhile? Wetin happen here? Who is the accused and the accuseee? grin
o boy no b smal tin,y u no com defend me?nw u wan pm me, ascor,i no gree. Na me b d acused o.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by zicoraads: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
asadike: o boy no b smal tin,y u no com defend me?nw u wan pm me, ascor,i no gree. Na me b d acused o.
I didn't see the thread early, I for defend u na. Bruno Mars' Grenade woulda been just the tip of the iceberg.

Had to go thru the thread from the beginning and here is my verdict grin

Most Nigerians are just hypocritical. Y'all had no right to have judged the lady that met with the President, most of you do worse. And no one had any right to remove your profile pix and paste it here. I certainly hope u reported the buffon that did and he got a lengthy ban for his stupidity.

As for the PM, don't worry ur cute lil head, I don't do PM's wink wink
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
zicoraads: I didn't see the thread early, I for defend u na. Bruno Mars' Grenade woulda been just the tip of the iceberg.

Had to go thru the thread from the beginning and here is my verdict grin

Most Nigerians are just hypocritical. Y'all had no right to have judged the lady that met with the President, most of you do worse. And no one had any right to remove your profile pix and paste it here. I certainly hope u reported the buffon that did and he got a lengthy ban for his stupidity.

As for the PM, don't worry ur cute lil head, I don't do PM's wink wink
thk u darlin,i appreciate
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
I love Omoni Oboli!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by purpple: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Her seducing mode activated..She's a big big disappointment..
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2014
PerfectFortune: Private screening of Omoni Oboli's movie by GEJ?

A president that have got a lot to be fixed, still took out time to attend to nonsense.

And some ppl want this man to spend another four years as the Nig president, doing what if I may ask?

GEJ govt have not indicted and prosecuted anybody for major corrupt offenses in the last six years, all we hear is acusation upon acusations as if I am suppose to be the one to prosecute.

I don't mind any other person either from PDP or APC but not GEJ for 2015.
pls get a life..its GEJ till 2019 or u can relocate to Rep of Chad
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by PerfectFortune: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2014
remember007: pls get a life..its GEJ till 2019 or u can relocate to Rep of Chad

Is that all you could say in defence of GEJ coupled with the fact that you are a woman?

FoR your info, am voting Jimi Agbaje if fielded for Lagos guber by PDP but as for GEJ, it is a no no for me. Ya'radua did better than Jona in less than 3yrs of his reign and GEJ has highly underperformed with corruption at its peak undeR his watch and not even a single person has been indicted and prosecuted for the past six years.

Get civilized, stop licking politicians' bottoms, stop promoting incompetence, stop selling your future.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by moneyhungry(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2014
gaddamit! moni boli got some very sexy pair of eyes!.
from the handshake, its clear she's been seeing jonadumb in private.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by moneyhungry(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2014
asadike: thks dear,in period lyk dis,i need great friends lyk u. Wil u b my friend? Pm me when u are chanced. Thk u
yes, I will be your friend. ok, I'll pm you soon.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2014
moneyhungry:
yes, I will be your friend. ok, I'll pm you soon.
dont pm me o,i didnt u ask u 2, unless u ar a dike. Gud mornin and ow ar u?
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by moneyhungry(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2014
asadike: dont pm me o,i didnt u ask u 2, unless u ar a dike. Gud mornin and ow ar u?
morning o, I'm gud n u?.
yes o, I'm a dike. lol.
ibu nwata akwukwo?
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2014
moneyhungry:
morning o, I'm gud n u?.
yes o, I'm a dike. lol.
ibu nwata akwukwo?

agusi gom na unn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Rukky Sanda Transparent Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.