Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (33242 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
See how disrespectful she was, handshaking our presido like one boy boi.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by SirAweezy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wow! That chest is epic... **feel like puking** I pity Pastor Nnamdi(his wife is sold-out). Lol

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by yomexp(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
okparaugo:

That lady needs brains.

I dislike seeing a woman's B shocked shocked Bs. For what nah ?

So she went to sell herself to Mr. President ?

But Jona fall my hands o. Why not tell your protocol staff to walk her out till she dresses well to meet you ??
*in rueben abati's voice *
remember they said "PRIVATE VIEWING". those boobs are ment for the private viewing pleasure of mr president.
how dare you interrupt.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Quase(f): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamforGod: Hair's not good,dress too proWvocative

Wts so not good abt the hair??
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=9jahubcom][img]http://1.bp..com/-Ty4KuA9mci0/U-5gtmI1W3I/AAAAAAADWRY/qWsT7GsYrRU/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

Pres. Jonathan pictured above with actress Omoni Oboli at the private screening of her new movie 'Being Mrs Elliot', at the state house yesterday August 14th.

Other dignitaries in attendance included Vice President Namadi Sambo, PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu, Elder Statesman Chief Edwin Clark, Governor-Elect of Ekiti state Ayo Fayose, former First lady of Edo state Eki Igbinedion and many others.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-_niSM_pT3PU/U-5gvRg9URI/AAAAAAADWRo/Zjy3bVRbxcE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

@ The first Pix. I thought no shaking of hands? So Because of Omoni Boobs Gej just didn't mind shaking her hands. Chai Ebola eh

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Ijaya123: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
GEJ, please how does this bring back our girls? This guy has turned governance into a screen play. Not really disappointed cause I didn't expect much from him but never knew it will be this bad.
A crass for that matter. 2015 a time for a change.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady: WTH?? To say I'm disappointed with this lady is an understatement! I'm highly embarrassed!
What was she thinking that she had to dress like one local prostitute to such an occasion? Was she planing to seduce them?
And she is married with 3 Children! SMH

In Nollywood as in Nigeria, desperate times call for desperate measures. grin
Na condition make Crayfish bend back.
Private screening kini?
Na presidential patronage she dey find and a desperate publicity stunt for her movie.
Now every Nollywood producer will want to have private screening for Aso Villa.
Who is next?

Arrangee government
Paddy paddy government.

Me sef go wan give private demo of my iPost Nigeria for President Goodluck Jonathan on his laptop or tablet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jjMBCgthM

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by suwailad(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gej - the monumental failure season 4 episode 20

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Orikinla(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ijaya123: GEJ, please how does this bring back our girls? This guy has turned governance into a screen play. Not really disappointed cause I didn't expect much from him but never knew it will be this bad.
You asked for it when you all voted for him.

We reap what we sow.

[size=14pt]Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
~ Galatians 6:7New King James Version (NKJV)
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Iceslizer(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady:

See pot calling kettle black!
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/nzfljnpe9gngwithnqw0mg4q1bgtr7391278599[/img]
Just look at your profile picture! If she is corporate prostitute, then you are Nairaland Ashawo!

FATALITY grin

Is she sweating down there?

Go see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Orikinla(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

Where is her hubby, Nnamdi?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
yomexp:
remember they said "PRIVATE VIEWING". those boobs are ment for the private viewing pleasure of mr president.
how dare you interrupt.

Privates indeed..
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Orikinla(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
duni04: She went there to hussle for money like the typical Nigerian. More greece to her hussle. Hope she made enough money from the "Private screening''.

Please, there was another private screening after this official private screening? grin
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Orikinla(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
SirAweezy: Wow! That chest is epic... **feel like puking** I pity Pastor Nnamdi(his wife is sold-out). Lol
[size=48pt]She is a pastor's wife?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by redcliff: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
dunkem21: Flat b0*bs!

she be ya mate?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
yomexp:
how dare you interrupt.
grin cheesy cheesy grin

But she should have dressed more conservatively on a visit to Aso Rock!
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by armadeo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oga at the toppest top. You still get time tilo dey watch film abi?

Since you like film make you try watch ninja turtles I like the film well well.

You fit add series join make I pm you Spartacus download link make okupe helep you get am.

Gej till whenever.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Public screening of the boobs after is the private privates screening
Omoni oboli - omo see obo yii

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by rioemmanuel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: u dey ur final stage of kolomental,u no d face wey get dat pix nd ow ar u sure na me b dat? Gulible idiot. She is maried and u shud b able to differentiate btw maried and single. Aturu awusa

So why did you remove it?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by SirAweezy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=48pt]She is a pastor's wife?[/size]

lipsrsealed ..sorry I just remember men don't gossip.. Don't worry, we can over a bottle of "JackD" at the boat club lool smiley
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
chinkichun: Na "runs girl" Na. She go there go hustle hoping one of those pot bellied politicians will be enticed. Maybe they were. Who knows? undecided
She is married with 3 kids, how she go be 'runs girl'?
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
DukeNija:

I hope you know what you just did is wrong. Why the personal attack? You even uploaded her pic without her consent. You should be banned for being childish and hypocritical . She only stated her opinion just like everyone else.

She and Omoni Ebola are the same type of people..

Selling false body parts for mooney...

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Iceslizer:

FATALITY grin

Is she sweating down there?

Go see a doctor

I think so..

She needs a dessicant..

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by oluwaphemiee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyosisi: See how all the men are in top spirit
GEJ no fit look up sef na chest he dey smile at

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: u dey ur final stage of kolomental,u no d face wey get dat pix nd ow ar u sure na me b dat? Gulible idiot. She is maried and u shud b able to differentiate btw maried and single. Aturu awusa

If your profile picture is okay by you, why did you take it down ?

Some ladies will dress on short skirts or gowns and keep pulling it down throughout their stay outside. For what ni ?

Attention ?

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
chinkichun:

I know the guy went far but That does not stop her from being a nairaland ashawo grin grin grin

Agreed !

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wetin do d woman mouth
She neva shake big pple hand befor??
undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by chinkichun: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
CFCfan:
She is married with 3 kids, how she go be 'runs girl'?

OK. She be runs woman grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
chinkichun:

OK. She be runs woman grin grin grin
Better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Donbabaj: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Because of boobs, Mr President gave a Handshake to this woman not minding if he might contact Ebola

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ijaya123: GEJ, please how does this bring back our girls? This guy has turned governance into a screen play. Not really disappointed cause I didn't expect much from him but never knew it will be this bad.

Watered down gospel = Heresy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face & Faze In Amazing Makurdi Reunion / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.