Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (33244 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by shizzle11(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Omoni whyyyy

poor wardrobe choice undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Very trashy outfit, bad hairdo. ..she looks like a slut.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by labakeJ(f): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello am new here! grin Any advice? Plus, that dress is soooooooooooooooo bad angry

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
rioemmanuel:

So why did you remove it?
yes,i did remove it coz of dat fool. U dont just judge people. Am a private person dats y d pic has no face. I dont evn reply my mails. Oboli is marid,she should no beta. I guess am gona take anoda pix wit no face as people are readin meanin into d previous 1. Thks

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Dreyl(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Who's omoni OBOli

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Dreyl(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: yes,i did remove it coz of dat fool. U dont just judge people. Am a private person dats y d pic has no face. I dont evn reply my mails. Oboli is marid,she should no beta. I guess am gona take anoda pix wit no face as people are readin meanin into d sevious 1. Thks
cry

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Our naija
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: cry
y d face?
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by kandiikane(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamforGod: [b]Hair's not good,[/b]dress too provocative

@bolded .....50calibre
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nothing, not even the police or the anti corruption agencies, personify the utter failure of this government like the president himself!!!!

This man makes me sick to my loins!!!

We know you are have failed but whatever happened to pretending you are making an effort

Now I feel so mad at Baba!! He landed us in this mess!!
How do we expect a man like this to devote time to critical thinking and try to sort out the country's many problems??

Thunder fire any leprous fingers wey come type any GEJ till whatever on this forum!! I curse you all!!

Gosh!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by kandiikane(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: u dey ur final stage of kolomental,u no d face wey get dat pix nd ow ar u sure na me b dat? Gulible idiot. She is maried and u shud b able to differentiate btw maried and single. Aturu awusa

Taa! Single or married you have no right to be insulting another woman for something you have no proof of.
Any how, we can clearly see that you are advertising your market, yes we can see that it's quite fat but how much. Is suya OK?

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by moneyhungry(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: yes,i did remove it coz of dat fool. U dont just judge people. Am a private person dats y d pic has no face. I dont evn reply my mails. Oboli is marid,she should no beta. I guess am gona take anoda pix wit no face as people are readin meanin into d previous 1. Thks
you looked gorgeous.
can I pm you?
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by kandiikane(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
back2sender:
She is a disgrace to motherhood with what she has on as dress.

See you life, when you grandmother was walking around naked, did anyone call her a disgrace? How does her dress affect her abilities as a mother? She probably is bringing up her kids better than your mum did you with all her cele clothing.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by moneyhungry(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
kandiikane:

See you life, when you grandmother was walking around naked, did anyone call her a disgrace? How does her dress affect her abilities as a mother? She probably is bringing up her kids better than your mum did you with all her cele clothing.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by moneyhungry(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
kandiikane:

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Dreyl(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: y d face?
bcuz u didn't reply my Pm angry
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Dreyl(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
labakeJ: Hello am new here! grin Any advice? Plus, that dress is soooooooooooooooo bad angry
u are not new here swt,u registered december 2013,anyways welcome to nairaland seems nobody told u Dat u are a pretty damsel wink
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
kandiikane:

Taa! Single or married you have no right to be insulting another woman for something you have no proof of.
Any how, we can clearly see that you are advertising your market, yes we can see that it's quite fat but how much. Is suya OK?
taa,ba fuo. Na ur type we dey talk abt. Nwokem, si na uzor puo. Anumpama. Wait, another marid woman wil bk an apointment wit ur dad nd wit a cloth barely coverin her bosom and lets c ow u and ur mum wil feel. Nonsense.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
@Omonioboli. That's her twitter account. Talk sense to her head. I wonder what she had in mind wearing that DRESS.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by 1Book(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
PerfectFortune: Private screening of Omoni Oboli's movie by GEJ?

A president that have got a lot to be fixed, still took out time to attend to nonsense.

And some ppl want this man to spend another four years as the Nig president, doing what if I may ask?

GEJ govt have not indicted and prosecuted anybody for major corrupt offenses in the last six years, all we hear is acusation upon acusations as if I am suppose to be the one to prosecute.

I don't mind any other person either from PDP or APC but not GEJ for 2015.
Seconded!
What more can i say,....You've, said it all.
its better i don't vote than go for GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Beesluv: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
9jahubcom: no, na arsenal new coach
grin
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Coolcash1: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
okparaugo: Abeg make una carry these kind comments enter this omoni Ebola Facebook and twitter accounts, teach her a lesson once for all...

You are right. I have lambasted her already on her FB page.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by kandiikane(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: taa,ba fuo. Na ur type we dey talk abt. Nwokem, si na uzor puo. Anumpama. Wait, another marid woman wil bk an apointment wit ur dad nd wit a cloth barely coverin her bosom and lets c ow u and ur mum wil feel. Nonsense.
Goat! Says a girl who took a picture of her vaginal area in very tight pant. You were selling, if you were not why would you put a picture of that particular region..i am certain that married woman would be you. Seducing old men with your crotch in their faces. grin
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Vivipop(f): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Misplaced priority by My President. I must say I'm really disappointed this time. Things you do at your weakest moments as a man shouldn't be made public especially when our country is in shambles. Our dear country is on fire and you found time to attend near-meaningless stuffs. What happened to sending a delegate in your stead? SMH for my dear country.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by labakeJ(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
@dreyl I meant first time am logging in even though I registered last year and thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Galadimabawa: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Is shi coming from the bathroom?
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Howmon: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yeah right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by deboraha(f): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
PerfectFortune: Private screening of Omoni Oboli's movie by GEJ?

A president that have got a lot to be fixed, still took out time to attend to nonsense.

And some ppl want this man to spend another four years as the Nig president, doing what if I may ask?

GEJ govt have not indicted and prosecuted anybody for major corrupt offenses in the last six years, all we hear is acusation upon acusations as if I am suppose to be the one to prosecute.

I don't mind any other person either from PDP or APC but not GEJ for 2015.

Gbam! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
kandiikane:
Goat! Says a girl who took a picture of her vaginally area in very tight pant. You were selling, if you were not why would you put a picture of that particular region..i am certain that married woman would be you. Seducing old men with your crotch in their faces. grin
i agree,u ar nmee 4 fallin 4 a ghost pix. A pix without face. Onye iberibe. Wot u saw was coverd. People wear worse tins out and u ar here makin noise, abeg comot 4 road jor. Gudnyt.
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by kandiikane(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: i agree,u ar nmee 4 fallin 4 a ghost pix. A pix without face. Onye iberibe. Wot u saw was coverd. People wear worse tins out and u ar here makin noise, abeg comot 4 road jor. Gudnyt.

Abeg joor na you. If you didn't make such an ignorant and judgemental comment no one would have mentioned anything about your crotch..goodnight? You dey go attend to customers? Oya ride on! grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by hardniola(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
One ashawodike on dis thread she's worst than omoni.
angry angry
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
after the meeting na bed go end am...women and the power of exposure...ashewo don dey in many form now..dey use wat they have o get wat they want...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies / Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos / Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.