Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Relationships Are For The Weak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are For The Weak. (1060 Views)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Does Anyone Else Thinks That Relationships Are Overrated. / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are For The Weak. by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2014
The less time men spend with women the better. Otherwise they become soft and frivolous. In the past, men had an insatiable appetite to rob and rule. But now they are content washing dishes, pushing prams , going shopping and nurturing a lady( OBINRIN ! ) for up to 5years for a rich dude to come pick her up later.
In olden times the ruling class was the strongest and most cunning. They went from place to place raiding simple folks
whose only interest in life is breeding, working and feathering all them ladies nests.
Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by rawpadgin(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2014
maybe u the one that's content in washing dishes pushing prams bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by olasmith10(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2014
op, is this a fact..
Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by LaurelP(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2014
This is what happens when a person has given up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by dmcdad: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2014
shegsky: The less time men spend with women the better. Otherwise they become soft and frivolous. In the past, men had an insatiable appetite to rob and rule. But now they are content washing dishes, pushing prams , going shopping and nurturing a lady( OBINRIN ! ) for up to 5years for a rich dude to come pick her up later.
In olden times the ruling class was the strongest and most cunning. They went from place to place raiding simple folks
whose only interest in life is breeding, working and feathering all them ladies nests.
You are mistaken bruv... Just so you know, physical strength doesn't do much these days. That's how much times have changed. Men don't fight with strength today as was done in the days of yore. Men fight with words. They fight with their minds. And that is why the man with the most strength is barely recognised nowadays, but the man who is wise, intelligent, bold, fearless, et al. And none of these qualities require physical strength.

Moreover, you say men have become soft and frivolous? Is that how you see it? I don't see men as soft per se. I can say men have become morw reasonable and more responsive to his environment. Life is not just all about you as an individual, but also about others too. Men were never beasts but humans like women are. Men are more humane these days and the last time I checked, that wasn't a short-coming. It's a virtue for your information.

So my advise for you is that; forget all the crap you have read and get real. The earlier you realise that we are not meant to live lives just for our own interests alone but to put others into consideration the better for you.

This is what comes out when a person has read a fallacious piece. Its mind become disengaged from the realities of life. Be careful with the kinda infos you feed your mind. It's dangerous.
Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2014
dmcdad:
You are mistaken bruv... Just so you know, physical strength doesn't do much these days. That's how much times have changed. Men don't fight with strength today as was done in the days of yore. Men fight with words. They fight with their minds. And that is why the man with the most strength is barely recognised nowadays, but the man who is wise, intelligent, bold, fearless, et al. And none of these qualities require physical strength.

Moreover, you say men have become soft and frivolous? Is that how you see it? I don't see men as soft per se. I can say men have become morw reasonable and more responsive to his environment. Life is not just all about you as an individual, but also about others too. Men were never beasts but humans like women are. Men are more humane these days and the last time I checked, that wasn't a short-coming. It's a virtue for your information.

So my advise for you is that; forget all the crap you have read and get real. The earlier you realise that we are not meant to live lives just for our own interests alone but to put others into consideration the better for you.

This is what comes out when a person has read a fallacious piece. Its mind become disengaged from the realities of life. Be careful with the kinda infos you feed your mind. It's dangerous.
You said Men fight with words - Isn't constantly whining a
sign of weakness? Just
sayin'
Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2014
olasmith10: op, is this a fact..
Dude just don't let your left
hand cheat on your
right...ok..
Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2014
rawpadgin: maybe u the one that's content in washing dishes pushing prams bla bla bla
probly not.
you should look into
entomology. there are lots of bugs that still live that life.
The dung beetle devotes all their growth potential
towards their sexual organs.
Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2014
rantings of a defeated soul
Re: Relationships Are For The Weak. by dmcdad: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2014
shegsky:
You said Men fight with words - Isn't constantly whining a
sign of weakness? Just
sayin'
Whining is... But dialogue isn't.

Besides, a man whining doesn't mean all men are weak. That is not to make a cheap generalisation about all men being weak. Unless you want all men to live like beasts without consideration for others. Would that be living?

(1) (Reply)

Romance Without Finance. / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria??? / I Want A Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.