Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man (7082 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by oluwatosinswag: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Emotions ran high last Friday at Obuasi in the Ashanti Region follow­ing the startling confession of a 28- year old gold dealer who had sex with more than 183 women and used their vaginal fluids for money rituals.

Kwame Assenso, who raced to the Life Way Miracle Centre at Obuasi Asonkore for a spiritual solu­tion after nemesis had caught up with him, said his sexual escapades with the young women happened within a period of one year.

Showing signs of remorse, Kwame Assenso said he committed the act in order to get rich quickly and also become the don of the gold trading business at Obuasi.

In his search for money and power, the young man claimed he was introduced to a Mallam at Navrongo in the Upper East Region, who gave him a god while he was a galamsey operator at Obuasi.

Narrating how he became rich, the gold dealer said he was directed by the Mallam to sleep around with women and use the vaginal fluids of the victims to per­form rituals for the blood money
"It all started a year ago when I was introduced him to this Mallam by my friends. I wanted to fortify my posi­tion as a gold dealer and get more money as well. He helped me out by giving me a money god which need­ed the vaginal fluids of women," Assenso recounted.

The Obuasi Tutuka resident revealed that he bonked several women and lost count of them after the 183rd woman, and paid each of the women between GHc 300 and GHc 500 for a night's encounter, which all happened at his residence in Obuasi.

Trouble started for the renowned old dealer, Kwame Assenso, when he met one "prayerful woman" whom he brought home for a hot sex session one night, but it turned out to be the end of the road for him. READ THE FULLY STORY HERE http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/08/i-used-vaginal-fluid-of-138-girls-i-had.html

Re: I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by EfemenaXY: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
I don't get this story at all.

This is one of my gripes with African journalists and their that never add up. angry

@OP: How exactly did this dealer collect his victims vägínal fluids? Did he get them to squat and sqüírt it into a bottle? Or did he have a bottle on the ready so when they hit orgasm he used his bottle to collect the stuff? And if that's the way it happened, so the women all 183+ of them never saw anything amiss with his actions?

Secondly, how exactly did he get his comeuppance? Your story doesn't say.

And finally, what was this "prayerful" warrior of a sister doing with him in the first place?

Ludicrous story.

2 Likes

Re: I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by SAMBARRY: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
grin grin grin

e resemble all those ikebe super stories grin cheesy grin
EfemenaXY: I don't get this story at all.

This is one of my gripes with African journalists and their that never add up. angry

@OP: How exactly did this dealer collect his victims vägínal fluids? Did he get them to squat and sqüírt it into a bottle? Or did he have a bottle on the ready so when they hit orgasm he used his bottle to collect the stuff? And if that's the way it happened, so the women all 183+ of them never saw anything amiss with his actions?

Secondly, how exactly did he get his comeuppance? Your story doesn't say.

And finally, what was this "prayerful" warrior of a sister doing with him in the first place?

Ludicrous story.
Re: I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by KanwuliaJara: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Soooooooooooooooooooo. . . where is his MANSION? cheesy
Or na 'bush' e still dey phock. . . ON TOP OF BENCH? grin

1 Like

Re: I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara: Soooooooooooooooooooo. . . where is his MANSION? cheesy
Or na 'bush' e still dey phock. . . ON TOP OF BENCH? grin

grin grin grin

SAMBARRY: grin grin grin
e resemble all those ikebe super stories grin cheesy grin

@OP is the main character of his story.
Re: I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by SAMBARRY: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

@OP is the main character of his story.
lmao grin grin grin

see that one pink pant grin grin
Re: I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by joinnow: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Something similar happened in Nigeria, what they do is check into hotel they carry uni girls and hid the tissue papers after bleeping the said sorry no tissue paper and hand over a clean white handkerchief for her to wipe off after which they take the handkerchief to their ritual contact
Re: I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man by Yeskokie: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
So what happens to the girl after they take the vaginal fluids? And what happens to the guy if you are prayerful?

(1) (Reply)

Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? / MOGs With Swag / Dear Guys; You Have Nothing To Prove.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.