Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales (35270 Views)

Save Lives First In Emergency - Adewole, Health Minister To Hospitals / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2014
indianin9ja:

For all you know, that poor family may desperately need money too, to pay for a life-saving treatment for a member of the family, for example. You can do better than being so close-minded.

SHut up bas.tard!

so instead of encouraging them to get poper jobs and education, you are saying they should sell off their God-given body parts. Fvck you son of a b1tch.

why dont you sell your own and your childrens organs, eh? fvking bast.ard.

Stop exploiting the illiterate poor! angry angry angry angry

@ macof , fulaman198 , FOLYKAZE , CAMNEWTON4PRES , Okijajuju1 , FrancisTony check out this guy.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by indianin9ja(m): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

SHut up bas.tard!

so instead of encouraging them to get poper jobs and education, you are saying they should sell off their God-given body parts. Fvck you son of a b1tch.

why dont you sell your own and your childrens organs, eh? fvking bast.ard.

Stop exploiting the illiterate poor! angry angry angry angry

@ macof , fulaman198 , FOLYKAZE , CAMNEWTON4PRES , Okijajuju1 , FrancisTony check out this guy.

How did your skull get so thick? How would some distant and vague notion of jobs and educations help a poor family needing money and finding no way of getting it? Not everyone who wants to donate can, because the donor must match with the patient.

I'm very angry at your holier-than-thou and know-it-all attitude. Angry not because you insulted me (who are you that I should care about your insults?), but that you have condescendingly swept aside these donor's right to make a decision on their own bodies and their ability to make a decision for themselves. You don't seem to respect that people have made the decision that giving up an extra kidney or having a whole liver (even though your body can function fine with only part of your liver) is worth it for the chance to improve their lives. Not everyone is at the stage in their life where education can improve their material well-being.

Your dogmatism is a disgrace to pagans. You're narrow-minded like the adherents of Abrahamic religions that you ceaselessly (and perhaps obsessively) censure.

Freeing your mind is more than the religion you choose.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:41am On Aug 19, 2014
indianin9ja:

How did your skull get so thick? How would some distant and vague notion of jobs and educations help a poor family needing money and finding no way of getting it? Not everyone who wants to donate can, because the donor must match with the patient.

I'm very angry at your holier-than-thou and know-it-all attitude. Angry not because you insulted me (who are you that I should care about your insults?), but that you have condescendingly swept aside these donor's right to make a decision on their own bodies and their ability to make a decision for themselves. You don't seem to respect that people have made the decision that giving up an extra kidney or having a whole liver (even though your body can function fine with only part of your liver) is worth it for the chance to improve their lives. Not everyone is at the stage in their life where education can improve their material well-being.

Your dogmatism is a disgrace to pagans. You're narrow-minded like the adherents of Abrahamic religions that you ceaselessly (and perhaps obsessively) censure.

We will deal with you soon
Idi amin will look like a saint, when we start sending you back in that sh1thole called India

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by indianin9ja(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

We will deal with you soon
Idi amin will look like a saint, when we start sending you back in that sh1thole called India

You racist! You will join the fate of your Führer Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin.

Uganda's economy collapsed after he drove out the Indians. Now they're begging for us to come back with tax incentives.

Indians brings prosperity country we emigrate to. We run the show in Nigeria: we're behind the Hyundai plant that is producing vehicles for domestic sale, we're the brains behind Dangote's empire, and we run the private hospital industry in Nigeria.

You should be thankful that we Indians came here and not ignored it like godforsaken Niger or Madagascar.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
indianin9ja:

Oh please STFU B!TCH. YOu are not just doing an illegal business, but you are doing a very SERIOUS crime. There are poor , illiterates in this world who will also sell their own children, become pros.titutes, etc., for money and necessity. That makes you no different from a pim.p or child -traficker.

You are just abusing their poverty and their hardship. You are a diabolical agent and by the Gods you will suffer for your crimes. Again, I ask you, why dont you Sell your own kidney or your childrens kidney since you an live perfectly well without it, huh?

Do you think I am that st.upid? Fvcking ba.stard!

Do you think I am not aware of the complications and of the fact that if the donor suffers from any problems or kidney failure in the future, he/she has no other kidney as a backup? MAN FVCK YOU! YOU ARE DEAD.

What do you know about Paganism you sicko? You have no idea how much I have sacrificed my life for Paganism. son of a b!tch. Atleast I dont go around doing such crimes against humanity to make a profit.

I am gona fvck you up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
indianin9ja:

You racist! You will join the fate of your Führer Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin.

Uganda's economy collapsed after he drove out the Indians. Now they're begging for us to come back with tax incentives.

Indians brings prosperity country we emigrate to. We run the show in Nigeria: we're behind the Hyundai plant that is producing vehicles for domestic sale, we're the brains behind Dangote's empire, and we run the private hospital industry in Nigeria.

You should be thankful that we Indians came here and not ignored it like godforsaken Niger or Madagascar.

hahaha as if Indians run Nigeria. you have not yet reached their you human-parts dealer!

Speak for yourself B!tch! You are not in the class of any of the other successful Indians who came through honest means. You are a fvcking criminal. so stop claiming others achievements for yourself. Go tell these people who run Hyundai plant or pvt. hospital about your personal business. See if they accept you into their society , or send a flying kick to your face.

As for ra..cism, we all know how much racism is their in India. most raci.st country on the planet.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by indianin9ja(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Oh please STFU B!TCH. YOu are not just doing an illegal business, but you are doing a very SERIOUS crime. There are poor , illiterates in this world who will also sell their own children, become pros.titutes, etc., for money and necessity. That makes you no different from a pim.p or child -traficker.

You are just abusing their poverty and their hardship. You are a diabolical agent and by the Gods you will suffer for your crimes. Again, I ask you, why dont you Sell your own kidney or your childrens kidney since you an live perfectly well without it, huh?

Do you think I am that st.upid? Fvcking ba.stard!

Do you think I am not aware of the complications and of the fact that if the donor suffers from any problems or kidney failure in the future, he/she has no other kidney as a backup? MAN FVCK YOU! YOU ARE DEAD.

What do you know about Paganism you sicko? You have no idea how much I have sacrificed my life for Paganism. son of a b!tch. Atleast I dont go around doing such crimes against humanity to make a profit.

I am gona fvck you up.

Who are you to say that these poor people can't make good decisions for themselves? Where did you get the idea that you're better than them? Don't compare me to those jobs, I'm an organ donation facilitator, and my job is as important as or more so than that of medical practitioners.

My family is well-off financially, and so there is no need to sell organs for money we don't need. Organs are like people's time; the cost is different for different people. This is asking a rich but leisurely person why he doesn't get a part-time job in his leisure time.

You're just an internet bully, a nobody. I'm helping to save lives and improve people's material well-being, and in the process providing a comfortable life for my family. You're just all talk.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by coolwisdom(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by newlifehospital: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Want to sell your Kidney.
We will buy for good amount if we have patient of your blood group. You could see our hospital and our patient list on our website www.newlifehosp.co

We will give you advance amount (05%=560,000.00 Naira) for donation within 24 hrs from when you contact us and give your all information. And another advance amount(45%) after 2-4 days then rest amount after donation.
We are totally genuine not like other fake agents, and we will prove it just contact us at:
newlifehospitalrecep@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Health Benefit Of Palmwine You Should Know / Breaking Bad Eye Habits: 11 Bad Eye Habits You Need To Break Now / Coronavirus: Guidance For Self-isolation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.