Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4248 Views)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Crocz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
christabel123: as if you are more better. probably if you could be bold enough to write your future wife a letter, you may not even be worthy of this @op.
sorry. i don't want argument with u pls

Looolz...you don't what argument yet you replied me..funny
Don't take it personal sis, she's probably not even a single mother
Re: . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Phyla for real? undecided

Mypetname where are you?
Is he real make we know whether to rejoice with you?
Re: . by mypetname: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ishsoph: shocked shocked shocked

Phyla for real? undecided

Mypetname where are you?
Is he real make we know whether to rejoice with you?
Real. how?
Re: . by Agybabe(f): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

Really?...take this tissue cheesy
That's so kind of you!

[s]*whispers*
next time I'd prefer a handkerchief.[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by Crocz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
That's so kind of you!

[s]*whispers*
next time I'd prefer a handkerchief.[/s]

Looooolz...classy!

1 Like

Re: . by Missmossy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Awww so damn touching.

1 Like

Re: . by BodyKiss(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Not everybody is looking for a virgin wife. Certainly I'm not. I don't joke with exciting sexx, that, you hardly get from a virgin. My future wife must be a good d1ck rider.
Re: . by Mcbussy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
phyla: @mypetname
Hello dear,
Thank you for being sincere enough to let me know all of these things.I feel honoured and I appreciate the virtue/values you still posses.Am aware everyone must have a past, good or bad.....they lead us to the present.I deliberately ignored your calls and text messages because I was yet to accept the situation, it was somewhat a shocking revelation albeit, I salute your courage.I wish I have d same level of courage as much as you do, I feel more terrible as I write this piece.You will be amazed to find out I have done worst things as well and I couldn't look into your eyes to talk about them.The man in me tried well to show you I was disappointed about your past knowing I have gotten mine.I lied to you that I never had sex because I thought you never did and I didn't want you to leave me cos of that.My first sex was at 21 and I had it with someone older hence why I couldn't reveal it to you.I also got someone pregnant at 25 but she aborted it, one of the saddest memory in my life.I still feel guilty about this every time i think about it.You seems better than me in every sense of it and its sad I have to tell you this way.
I have forgiven you and I know God has forgiven you as well, I ask you to forgive me too for lying to you and I stand here to say am coming back to you.We will both seek Gods face again and I hope he will have mercy on us.I love you more!
Together we will look after the child and be sure I will support you in every way and promise never to use it against you.
Thank you

Phyla
keyman0007:

you are joking right?

puhahahahaha grin....real joke.his calendar must be displaying 1st of April cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ano.other ho.rny GI.RL spo.tted
Re: . by mypetname: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
okparaugo: Ano.other ho.rny GI.RL spo.tted
Very wrong and out of point comment.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
mypetname: Very wrong and out of point comment.

How is your kid ?
Re: . by Dainy1(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2014
I hardly comment here but i must say this.
This is one of the romantic and sincere letter I've ever read in this forum.
some guys and ladies with more terrible past will come here to comment as if they are saint. if we are to examine the past life of some people who posted above, they may not be worthy, deserving of the @op.
@op, you are lovely and deserving. just keep your head straight. he will come for you.
had it been am still single and i were to reply your letter, with all my past, i may not be worthy of your love.

3 Likes

Re: . by mypetname: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dainy1: I hardly comment here but i must say this.
This is one of the romantic and sincere letter I've ever read in this forum.
some guys and ladies with more terrible past will come here to comment as if they are saint. if we are to examine the past life of some people who posted above, they may not be worthy, deserving of the @op.
@op, you are lovely and deserving. just keep your head straight. he will come for you.
had it been am still single and i were to reply your letter, with all my past, i may not be worthy of your love.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: . by shelter4luving(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
awweeeeeeeeee
Re: . by NiniArike(f): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
I love this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo) / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / The Evolution Of Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.