Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? (19853 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by nenergy(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2012
This is not just a random thought because I find myself thinking about it every now and then.
I grew up fantasying that I will marry my childhood friend. You know someone I “played” mummy and daddy with. We would lose touch and fate will bring us back together and chemistry will happen. This fantasy was fuel by my desire to witness at least a minute of my future wife’s early years. The idea of meeting a total stranger and having them “tell” me about their past scares me. What if they aren’t completely truthful, like the American who recently discovered that his pretty wife use to be a man.lol Anyways, boyz have become men and all my childhood friends are married or “seriously” engaged (girls mature faster than boys shey?lol), so good bye fantasy!
I am currently single and looking (not searching, because ground never level-romANCE without finANCE is nuisANCE.lol) and every day as I pass by the many gorgeous 9ja ladies I ask myself; “is that her”?
Hmmn,I know you are out there, somewhere out there. So I ask, how are doing right now?
•Is life treating you well?
•Are you eating healthy?
•Are you caring for your (my) body?
•Are you overcoming your challenges?
•Are you getting the necessary resources to power your dreams?
•Are you working at developing yourself daily?
•Are you mixing with the right people?
•Are you happy?
•Is love making you cry?
•Is situation making you vulnerable?
•Do you think of me?
•Do you pray for me?
Whatever your answers are or will be, I will surely find you. And when I do, your past will not matter; only your future with me will. My gaze will captivate you, my lips will whisper joy, my touch will heal you, my hands will hold and caress you, and my heart will love you.
Mon amour, how are you doing?

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2012
How i wan take know?

2 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by 190theclown: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2012
She fit dey on top man undecided

11 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Odunnu: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2012
nenergy: This is not just a random thought because I find myself thinking about it every now and then.
I grew up fantasying that I will marry my childhood friend. You know someone I “played” mummy and daddy with. We would lose touch and fate will bring us back together and chemistry will happen. This fantasy was fuel by my desire to witness at least a minute of my future wife’s early years. The idea of meeting a total stranger and having them “tell” me about their past scares me. What if they aren’t completely truthful, like the American who recently discovered that his pretty wife use to be a man.lol Anyways, boyz have become men and all my childhood friends are married or “seriously” engaged (girls mature faster than boys shey?lol), so good bye fantasy!
I am currently single and looking (not searching, because ground never level-romANCE without finANCE is nuisANCE.lol) and every day as I pass by the many gorgeous 9ja ladies I ask myself; “is that her”?
Hmmn,I know you are out there, somewhere out there. So I ask, how are doing right now?
•Are you eating healthy?
•Are you happy?
•Is love making you cry?
•Do you think of me?
•Do you pray for me?
Whatever your answers are or will be, I will surely find you. And when I do, your past will not matter; only your future with me will. My gaze will captivate you, my lips will whisper joy, my touch will heal you, my hands will hold and caress you, and my heart will love you.
hmmm. You sound like him. The one i've been thinking and praying for tongue

9 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by ijebabe: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2012
Lol! A nice thread.
Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2012

5 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Kenistry(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2012
Nice one bro.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2012
nenergy: This is not just a random thought because I find myself thinking about it every now and then.
•Are you eating healthy?
•Are you happy?
•Is love making you cry?
•Do you think of me?
•Do you pray for me?

Lol, so touching & entertaining too...nice piece smiley but...lolz
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Tascocent(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2012
My wife 2 b, where ever u are may God punish ur present Boyfriend..............(Amen)

30 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2012
Tascocent: My girl friend, where ever u are may God punish ur present Boyfriend..............(Amen)
Ex-girlfriend. You're probably cursing yourself.

9 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by k2039: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]Wonderful write up.
What a lucky girl she is?
[/size]
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by shaybebaby(f): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2012
awwww, how sweet.

1 Like

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Flygerian1(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Nice one there, bro! Cool!
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Tascocent(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Ex-girlfriend. You're probably cursing yourself.
my wife 2 b nko
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2012
wow! it's like d OP copied n pasted wat's on my mind...
may ur good intentions N xpectns come to fulfilment...hmmn

1 Like

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
[s]Hmmmm... Doing quite.... Okay.............[/s].
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by specialguest(f): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
I guess she is reading this and smiling right now.. Wondering how are you doing too cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by promire2004(f): 4:59am On Sep 30, 2012
Nice thread. I'm sure your "future" wife is doing great wherever she is. A little bit of patience and prayers will bring you guys together.*thumbs up*.

2 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 30, 2012
hahahaahaha, this thread is funny. I hope your future wifey gets to read this.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
She fit dey on top man undecided

Kai... U be bad man ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:39am On Sep 30, 2012
Tascocent: My girl friend, where ever u are may God punish ur present Boyfriend..............(Amen)

Haba... Why are you cussing. Na waoooo, I hope the girl no too use digger hammer your heart oooo.. Guy, move on jare and act the man... Someone is out there waiting to love you and wanting your undying love.. If person too stay on top sh/it all sort of flies go meet person for there.. Move on!
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2012
•Are you eating healthy?
•Are you happy?
•Is love making you cry?
•Do you think of me?
•Do you pray for me?

Nice write up bro.. I feel you die, very heart touching and interesting one. I know she is somewhere out there, it doesn't matter wherever she is, just keep praying for her, I'm damm sure one day the good Lord will cross your path with hers. It doesn't matter whether jungle don mature or not, praying for God's will for your life is what really matters. Keep the hustling going bro, while you waiting for her to come your way, He who find a good wife, has find a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord, so keep praying for that God's favour and above all ask for his wisdom, understanding and spirit of discernment so that you will even know when you truly meet and find her, and every other things shall be added unto you. It's well!

4 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2012
Odunnu:
hmmm. You sound like him. The one i've been thinking and praying for tongue

You serious or kidding? If you're sure, then give it a shot na.. But remember, hin talk say jungle never mature for am ooooo , maybe you forgot to read that part well. Knowing this now, do you still think he sound like someone you have been thinking and praying for? embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by bernfame(f): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2012
What a lovely piece.
@op God willing, you'll find her when you're ready.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Odunnu: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You serious or kidding? If you're sure, then give it a shot na.. But remember, hin talk say jungle never mature for am ooooo , maybe you forgot to read that part well. Knowing this now, do you still think he sound like someone you have been thinking and praying for? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Love is all that matters. We'll sail thru with the love

2 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by nenergy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hello lady,how was sunday worship? Did you pray for me? smiley
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
•Are you eating healthy?
Are you mixing with the right people?
•Are you happy?
•Is love making you cry?
•Do you think of me?
Do you pray for meReminds me of a Bon Jovi song?

I suspect you write professionally, because i love the way you stated those "bold" words.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by slimchi2k2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
thinkin thesame,wish..................
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by cstan(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2012

same here bro, any where my girl friend is may God punish her and her present Boyfriend....Amen!
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Saraha1(f): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
most times I do have such thought but once the thought of it come,what I do is to pray that my father my God should create an event that will bring me and my future Husband together and any power that want to stop such occurrence should die!!!!!!!!!!.

3 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
DailyNews:

Lol, so touching & entertaining too...nice piece smiley but...lolz

Haba Dailynews, you can do better than this na.

This post is too small abi dem hack your account.

4 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Op, you got me thinking man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What The Winner Of World's Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Has To Say / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. / Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.