Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: (944 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by chrisxxx(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigeria’s Boko Haram militant group kidnapped 100 people earlier this month but most were freed — and most were young men, not women — officials said Friday.

A member of the anti-Boko Haram movement said 20 females and about 70 young men had been forced to board speedboats in Lake Chad.

A Nigerian security official said Chadian soldiers killed most of the terrorists and set free most of the captives.

The militants kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls in April who still have not been freed..........New York Daily news. n
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by Descartes: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Source
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Kudos to the gallant officers of chad,security is a collective responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by Descartes: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2014
A Nigerian security official said Chadian soldiers killed most of the terrorists and set free most of the captives.
What a lie angry
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by idumuose(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes: Source
Long time.kedu ebe i no since?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by Jaideyone(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2014
so chad and Cameroon are the ones cleaning our shit for us angry Nigeria is a crippled giant

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by Descartes: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2014
idumuose:
Long time.kedu ebe i no since?
Nna, have been busy with my research work on Population Dynamics, an aspect of Demographics Analysis using Nairaland as a case study. smiley
Also with a project on an online RDBMS which have been kerping me very busy in the Lab. angry
Udo ga-nachi. cool
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by idumuose(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes:
Nna, have been busy with my research work on Population Dynamics, an aspect of Demographics Analysis using Nairaland as a case study. smiley
Also with a project on an online RDBMS which have been kerping me very busy in the Lab. angry
Udo ga-nachi. cool
Good!Good! Welcome bro
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by Descartes: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2014
idumuose:
Good!Good! Welcome bro
From my research, Nairaland is one of the fastest online growing community with growth rate of 0.048% shocked with accuracy of ±.005%. wink
and about 40% of this population have atleast three monickers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by idumuose(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes:
From my research, Nairaland is one of the fastest online growing community with growth rate of 0.048% shocked with accuracy of ±.005%. wink
and about 40% of this population have atleast three monickers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's good bro.Politics section Posters are the major culprit of multiple handles.Take for example Anago.This guy has more than 20 handles.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: by chrisxxx(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes: Source
Didn't u see New York Daily Times?

(1) (Reply)

Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State / Election Fraud Alleged In UK •people Found Their Votes Had Been Cast / Inaugural Address Of His Excellency, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.