Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? (8062 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by tilipia(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Tazmode: grin na wa o. WHAT IS THIS? I mean, WHAT ARE THOSE?
cowbell our milk....

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by ITbomb(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Which kind lust go scatter for guys mind. This is disgusting
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
rawpadgin: are u a slim Lady? just asking
not too slim I am moderate
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by rattlesnake(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Then guy will "die" tonight

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by rawpadgin(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
prettythicksme: not too slim I am moderate
aiit
don't u have a better pic than the one u used as ur dp?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bigemmmybig(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
ITbomb: Which kind lust go scatter for guys mind. This is disgusting

yes boss i concor grin
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by ITbomb(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
rawpadgin: aiit
No way, we are already out of Vaseline in the house, another better pic will finish the remaining soap

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by rawpadgin(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
ITbomb:
No way, we are already out of Vaseline in the house, another better pic will finish the remaining soap
grin
ITbomb:
go get yourself a girlfriend & say no to m*stub*tion grin
ITbomb:
grin
ITbomb:
go get yourself a girlfriend & say no to m*stub*tion
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
rawpadgin: aiit
I gat pics but y do you ask
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Fxwarrior: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2014

Heavy duty fluted pumpkin
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by domido(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
bigemmmybig: well i dont know where fashion has taken us to but in my own honest opinion i would NEVER EVER EVER let my wife to be dress like this on our wedding day oooo.....

i can only imagine how lust go scatter some guys mind for the church. chaiiii ..... thats if she did go to church like this sha.
Guy wat are u sayin,all tins BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL
all creatures great n small
all tins bright and WONDERFUL
the Lord God made all.
My mum will b proud of me. Even my dad will confirm am really his son.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bigemmmybig(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
domido:
Guy wat are u sayin,all tins BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL
all creatures great n small
all tins bright and WONDERFUL
the Lord God made all.
My mum will b proud of me. Even my dad will confirm am really his son.

hmmmmmmmmm,,,,,, SMH grin
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by rawpadgin(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
prettythicksme: I gat pics but y do you ask
just wanna see more of that beautiful face
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by rawpadgin(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
prettythicksme: I gat pics but y do you ask
Just wanna see more of that beautiful face
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by aggreynorm(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
echobee: Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! Is dat puff or ..............?

Nope! That ain't 'puff'....it's 'daddy'

Make that 'diddy'....
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by aggreynorm(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
tilipia: cowbell our milk....

The word 'JUGS' and 'milkshake' just got a whole new meaning.....

HOT AIR BALOON(s)!!!!
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by aggreynorm(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
rattlesnake: Then guy will "die" tonight

I concur! That is, if he ain't dead already.....
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by thezeefever: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2014

Just two calabashes of palm wine . . .

cool cool
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
rawpadgin: Just wanna see more of that beautiful face
lol funny you
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by peteruuu(m): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2014
mencade5:
no respect for God. She is a stuuupid prostitute!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality / . / See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.