Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,180 members, 7,957,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? (1172 Views)

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Hello people.

I have a friend who sings and plays the guitar. He does that mostly in his church.

He told me just few days back that he decided to do an accapela at home with John Legend's all of me.

While doing so a female neighbour came into his house and complimented his voice and guitar prowess and dang! Things happened.

I can also relate to an extent. I have a more than average voice and used to sing in class when in secondary school. Which got me compliments and occasional winks from the females in class.

If i knew what i know now then, i would have been singing a different tune entirely right now grin

so guys, have you ever gotten laid or gotten a girlfriend just by mere singing or the quality of your voice?
Kindly Share your experiences.

Ladies, you are also welcome too wink
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2014
yes, girls fall left, right and center at the sound of my voice
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
lol , I love guys who can sing but it doesn't make me fall for them .

1 Like

Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey: lol , I love guys who can sing but it doesn't make me fall for them .
story...u love dem but you don't fall for dem? if u hear me sing, you will fall big time
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: story...u love dem but you don't fall for dem? if u hear me sing, you will fall big time

you wish , I don't have a bad voice either

1 Like

Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey:

you wish , I don't have a bad voice either
that's what dey all say till they hear me sing
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: that's what dey all say till they hear me sing

lol , the earlier you stop hyping yourself the better.

1 Like

Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , the earlier you stop hyping yourself the better.
advice noted
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by ShirelleBaby: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
yeaaaaa,my first crush finally noticed and spoke to me wen he passed my bathroom window and heard me singing-i was 12years den and he was 16-wheeeeewwwwsss'HOW TIME FLIES
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby: yeaaaaa,my first crush finally noticed and spoke to me wen he passed my bathroom window and heard me singing-i was 12years den and he was 16-wheeeeewwwwsss'HOW TIME FLIES
1st crush at 12...? I had mine wen I was 7
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by ShirelleBaby: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: 1st crush at 12...? I had mine wen I was 7
7??baddestguyp
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Agybabe(f): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
I think I sing like a "nightingale". wink
But no one fell for it nor had a crush on me... sad

Guess what? Since nobody fell or had a crush.
I HAD TO PUSH SOMEONE AND HE FELL AND HAD A CRUSH ON SOMEONE ELSE. sad

It was so painful! angry

*covers face and runs out of thread* grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby: 7??baddestguyp
yes, is anything wrong with that?
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by ERCROSS(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: yes, girls fall left, right and center at the sound of my voice
for ur mind...
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by ERCROSS(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe: I think I sing like a "nightingale". wink
But no one fell for it nor had a crush on me... sad

Guess what? Since nobody fell or had a crush.
I HAD TO PUSH SOMEONE AND HE FELL AND HAD A CRUSH ON SOMEONE ELSE. sad

It was so painful! angry

*covers face and runs out of thread* grin grin grin
hmmm...
u too Mumu
grin
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Agybabe(f): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
ERCROSS:
hmmm...
u too Mumu
grin
sharrap

1 Like

Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
one of d reasons I fell for u embarassed
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: one of d reasons I fell for u embarassed
kk
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: kk
who s ds one undecided....r u kiddablings?
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: who s ds one undecided....r u kiddablings?
and how am I supposed to know who that is?
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: and how am I supposed to know who that is?
wasn't reffering to u bfor......so please,mind ur biz
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: one of d reasons I fell for u embarassed
for me? *smiling sheepishly*
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: for me? *smiling sheepishly*
yes tongue
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yes tongue
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yes tongue
i always knew it grin tongue
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i always knew it grin tongue
don't get ur hopes high
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: don't get ur hopes high
lol
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol
undecided
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: undecided
try as much as possible to keep your face straight in the future tongue
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Lovebond34(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
yea..bak den in sec skul..ah had a gf jst by singing..nt dat m a gud singer tho..maybe dey babe lyk d song or ma voice..watever sha ah stil get dey babe...*title*joe=ah wanna knw

1 Like

Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Jarchi(m): 4:55am On Aug 17, 2014
My present cheating gf is an example,got her tru 6strings.
Next pls
Re: Has Music/your Voice Ever Gotten You Laid Or A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2014
Plenty

(1) (Reply)

I Fell Inlove With My Boss!!! / For The Guyz / 5 Things To Get Right On Your Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.