Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Quit Sex Or End My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quit Sex Or End My Relationship (2069 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'm datin a guy whom I luv n iv been faithful to him all ds years, recently I made a decision to avoid sex wt him cos I dnt enjoy it al all. Most tyms I end up angry after sex so I decided to just quit sex n move on wt out it. But wen I informed him of my decision he only got angry n accused me off cheating on him. Says we have already started so I can't back out, am so confused cos I dnt wan to kp havin sex wt him neida do I wan to cheat on him. Pls advice me.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Quit the relationship!!

1 Like

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by purplesummer(f): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
If you really don't enjoy it then you need to talk to him about what he does that makes you dislike s*x or what you think he should start doing.

If on the other hand you get angry after s*x because of certain religious or moral beliefs, you need to explain it to him too and if he doesn't want to understand, then you seriously consider taking a walk.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by pasqal09: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Is he that bad in bed?

1 Like

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by hatux: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2014
The only solution here's to quit the relationship. Sorry to say
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by AtheistD(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2014
pasqal09: Is he that bad in bed?

Yes wink
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by mecussey(m): 1:25am On Aug 17, 2014
Don't start what you cannot finish. You can't stop now or you quit
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2014
hatux: The only solution here's to quit the relationship. Sorry to say
. I really do luv him n I don't wan to hurt him, but then I guess I'll jus have to put mysef first.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by favourmic(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2014
marinel: I'm datin a guy whom I luv n iv been faithful to him all ds years, recently I made a decision to avoid sex wt him cos I dnt enjoy it al all. Most tyms I end up angry after sex so I decided to just quit sex n move on wt out it. But wen I informed him of my decision he only got angry n accused me off cheating on him. Says we have already started so I can't back out, am so confused cos I dnt wan to kp havin sex wt him neida do I wan to cheat on him. Pls advice me.

any sexy guy on niraland should please take over this girl.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
favourmic:

. That wud hv been nyc if I had a freelancing heart.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
purplesummer: If you really don't enjoy it then you need to talk to him about what he does that makes you dislike s*x or what you think he should start doing.

If on the other hand you get angry after s*x because of certain religious or moral beliefs, you need to explain it to him too and if he doesn't want to understand, then you seriously consider taking a walk.
. He jus doesn't no how to treat me in bed n iv complained abt it bt he only seems to get hurt by my complaints. So I decided to endure it all bt my anger wnt blow away. I think if we didn't do it at all I wudnt have a reason to b angry wt him and I wnt feel the hunger for sex.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Bibol(f): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
You have two options:
1. Quit the relationship

OR

2. He quits and leaves you on your own

Eitherway, i see someone quitting soon enough

Never ever stay in a selfish and unhappy relationship. You sound too young for all this kind of drama and issues
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by SpcAgtOko: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
I agree with the guy... once you started sex with him he sees no reasons why it should be stopped. Tell him the truth about what is wrong with the sex but have a few recommendations to fix it.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Houseofglam7(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
I see a relationship coming to an end.
Let him go or he will let you go.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Aitee1: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy can I recommend?
favourmic:

1 Like

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by lakamua: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
no matter what anybody says, u already knw wat u will do. people just like wasting precious time advising people that are rejecting all the available options and seeking for magic

2 Likes

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by rattlesnake(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is not a relationship but ebolaship undecided

2 Likes

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by yorke1: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
I hope you have also decided to stop asking him for money and money equivalent.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by huntila(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
lakamua: no matter what anybody says, u already knw wat u will do. people just like wasting precious time advising people that are rejecting all the available options and seeking for magic

Walahi you just hit the nail on its big head
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
yorke1: I hope you have also decided to stop asking him for money and money equivalent.
. I can sincerely say that I've never asked him for a dime in the entire history of our relationship, it never mattered to me.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by yorke1: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
marinel: . I can sincerely say that I've never asked him for a dime in the entire history of our relationship, it never mattered to me.

I smell lies. Are you a Nigerian gal?

1 Like

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Dygeasy(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Aitee1: cheesy grin cheesy can I recommend?
Fire away please grin
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Aitee1: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Having tested and trusted I recommend Barcanista with the help of teeo and Dygeasy grin
Dygeasy: Fire away please grin
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
marinel: I'm datin a guy whom I luv n iv been faithful to him all ds years, recently I made a decision to avoid sex wt him cos I dnt enjoy it al all. Most tyms I end up angry after sex so I decided to just quit sex n move on wt out it. But wen I informed him of my decision he only got angry n accused me off cheating on him. Says we have already started so I can't back out, am so confused cos I dnt wan to kp havin sex wt him neida do I wan to cheat on him. Pls advice me.
PM me for more informed advice
Aitee1: Having tested and trusted I recommend Barcanista with the help of teeo and Dygeasy grin
I have told her what to do. Pls encourage her to respond.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Dygeasy(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Aitee1: Having tested and trusted I recommend Barcanista with the help of teeo and Dygeasy grin
I dey gidigbam! grin
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Missmossy(f): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Eeyah...its so obvious he doesn't seem to be bothered about how you feel. Move on,he isn't worth the stress biko. For crying out loud,there are a million and one guys out there,don't cry over splited milk.

Forge ahead asap,time is no respecter of persons. The ball is in your court,make a wise choice today.

1 Like

Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by poik(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2014
I don't know how old you are and what your status and disposition in life is.
But you are a human being. A girl I suppose.
So you want to quit the relationship because the sex isn't good enough, not because you are convinced it is off limits till you are married.
The boyfriend is saying you have started, so you can't stop. Hmm
Well convince him you aren't cheating, and tell him your real reasons. Deal with the outcome.
That is if you want to spend the rest of your youthful productive time looking for better sex.
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by beau49: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
marinel: . He jus doesn't no how to treat me in bed n iv complained abt it bt he only seems to get hurt by my complaints. So I decided to endure it all bt my anger wnt blow away. I think if we didn't do it at all I wudnt have a reason to b angry wt him and I wnt feel the hunger for sex.
Although I don't encourage sex before marriage but would go ahead tell you this anyways. Rather complaining and getting angry,why don't just show/tell him what and how you want it or better still during sex,direct him on what he should do to you. Be vocal about what you want. Sex should not be a big issue in a relationship as long as both parties are willing to talk and learn. Goodluck dear!
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by favourmic(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Aitee1: cheesy grin cheesy can I recommend?

No dulling
Re: Quit Sex Or End My Relationship by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
yorke1:

I smell lies. Are you a Nigerian gal?
. 100% true, n yes am a nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Wooing Gone Bad. *funny Experience* / Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.