Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (7526 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / I Want 2 Leave Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Nautillus(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2008
***walk in ' . . . .Oh sorry . . .Escuse me . . .Wrong thread . . . .Byeee
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by BabaTony: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2008
there is only one person i will miss ,the one and only astronaut on nairaland, the satelite professional- Nigeria@1. grin grin grin grin grin

because of his oversized satelite pictures from outer space!!!!! wink wink wink wink

all sorts of information from these pictures will elude nairalanders, such information like population, number of cars, goats, chicken, toilets,educated people grin grin grin grin grin

thats who is will miss dearly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by spenchuks(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2008
Mehn! who no go miss gabry . . . atleast for her farts grin

i will also miss:
lysaa - the queen
cbase - my man
clemcy - the blablabla mistress
studio - the trouble maker
infobaba - the ochili ozua 1
newdeal - the shit master
mykali
ituen
tytylayor - the ehm ehm
princessa - the madam
sam milla - the self made king
romade - the mad woman/man
moyola
ayusman

chai! they are too numerous to mention.

there are many great guys here, without u all, this joke section will be a write-off
kiss kiss
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2008
Sauron, Pataki, davidylan, Doyin, Eldee, A-40, Cristalz, Dayokanu, Kitaun, Almondjoy, Islander, Debosky, Loyika, Akolawole, Akin Alabi, Nana, Gamine, Ruudie, 4-play, Manu4life, Ibime, Morenike Alagolo, wormedup, Mukina, Sly, Jkpretty

Some are MIA already. . .if all these waka
then na to run commot myself.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by titilaelae(f): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2008
I'll miss Kathyekiti for her selfless service at the health section. She's so, so wonderful kiss kiss kissAnd Surgeon, Dr. Balogun and all those who offer free medical service on NL.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Emad(f): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2008
My best buddies, and co-wifes ( since we are always fighting over celebrities )

Yongbabe, Snazzydawn, Shilling ( this one has an imagination   angry ) ,
Seun for being so blunt

Ifyalways, and not forgetting the one and only Trendy,
the trend is only as trendy as it gets  grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by shilling(f): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2008
@ Emad
I'll miss you too

Cant think of anyone else right now.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2008
I'll miss the following people, if they leave:
OLABOWALE & BABS87: If they leave, Islam for Muslims section, is half-gone
DEEPZONE: We always disagree, but if she leaves,I'll really miss her. Her controversial topics make politics and culture sections tick
MC USMAN I'll greatly miss him if he leaves. The north becomes voiceless on NL.
DAYOKANU Although there are many other good analysts on the sports section,I will miss his arguing skills
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by 9ijaprince(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2008
miss wetin? "soja go, soja come, barrack go remain"
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Orikinla(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2008
Gamine.
Gamine.
Gamine.

Nobody else but Gamine.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by nwakaibe(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2008
kiss kiss They flenty grin grin as my hausa prends grin grin would say.

pilgrim 1 for her deep contributions on xtian threads. I always endeavourer to read her contributions on a daily basis.
Sister, keep it up

my brethren from BLW donnie,hubreality,africkanel and others. we are building a happier world with love kiss kiss kiss kiss. see you at IPPC 2008.

gamine,a-k-o, davidlyn,paulipopo,najiomit  wink wink wink winketc nothing spoil. lots of love despite your stance on BLW
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by manmustwac(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2008
Almondjoy i used to hate your guts, {because your too forward and you like to speak your mind} but now that you've gone. I just realize how much i miss you. Nairaland has never been the same again since you.ve gone cry cry cry
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by pamboogie(f): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2008
nobody'll miss me abi una no know me, lol angry sad shocked embarassed cry
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2008
pamboogie:

, lol
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by emmydee(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2008
Will miss Emmydee!
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by favcom(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2008
pamboogie:

O.Y.O tongue tongue
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Pappyshoes(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2008
After Gabrywyl, i will miss Gabrywyl, then Gabrywyl , followed by Gabrywyl. Reason?   I JuSt lovin aaaa. Explanation?  Error 404: Server not found.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by PurestBoy(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2008
I don't care if anybody misses me or not but I will out of nairaland if the follwoing people are no longer a memer

Daviddylan
Jakumo
Osisi
Mukina
Gamine

I love to read from them and I've learnt a lot from David as well as grammer from Jakumo.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by javalove(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2008
i wud miss mukina and mukina and mukina and also mukina

i wud miss babs787
olabowale
ife-oco
zahyal
ayinba

on music

longetosin formerly tosinadeda
skingo

and co
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by whiteroses(f): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
seun
so none of you flat-foot misses me abi *snaps finger*
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
PurestBoy:

I don't care if anybody misses me or not but I will out of nairaland if the follwoing people are no longer a memer

Daviddylan
Jakumo
Osisi
Mukina
Gamine

I love to read from them and I've learnt a lot from David as well as grammer from Jakumo.
Are you sure you learnt well? , lol, just kidding!!!
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by kumbalo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2008
i will miss BRASH coz one his suggestion here has helped save my relationship grin grin grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by carmelily: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
kumbalo:

i will miss BRASH because one his suggestion here has helped save my relationship grin grin grin

awwww i miss BRASH! so much. He was banned for spamming even though he didn't spam any board. He left bitter and mad at SEUN. But i think he's back. Real nice guy.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Pennywise(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
Without a doubt it has to be "Small anus".He is a soldier that takes no prisoner when he gets down to business. Then "Spermdrops"- though he made sense only half of the time, that was good enough for me.Always thinking with his third leg grin.Of course nairaland resident bad boy Kliplement-has anyone seen him?I suspect he has abandoned NL for some deviant enterprise.And there is Tomfulu who at this very moment has no other thought on his mind than conjuring ways to make hell while some of us are trying to make heaven grin.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by jaymes(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2008
[size=24pt]
Inspired_m smiley (Best Autodealer in Nigeria!!!)
iice cool (Realest Chic I've met!!!)
Seun grin grin grin (The one who gave me the opportunity to learn, laugh, abuse, and most of all appreciate the diverse cultures of Nairalanders all over the world!!!)[/size]
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by lobinoxebe(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
i wont miss anyone,
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Pennywise(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
Jaymes thank you. Seun should now do the right thing and ban you for going against NL rule on abuse of space.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Babyboy26(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2008
i will miss everybody.expecially Babyboy26
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by MeGaStReEt: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
The no 1 person i will MISS is Warfy boy because he is very funny and alwasy says the truth

i will also miss Baro, Eleshin etc
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by sonety2k(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
I will miss SEINA WHO JUST LEFT AUTOLAND SECTION OF NAIRALAND

I will miss BABA Inspired_m (Best Autodealer in Nigeria!!!) if he leave NL
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by fun4me2(f): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
i wud miss seun -- d brain behin nairaland,so frank and straightforward

enolase -- for his investment tips

mustay -- for his enlightening issues

mamaput -- very contributice

lailah -- discussions abt tribal/racial differences

among others
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2008
I'll miss my self! lol grin grin grin grin grin

BRB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Hurray! Mecran Slashes Price Of Product / Opening Bank Account With Temporary National ID Card Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.