Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (7525 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / I Want 2 Leave Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by davidif: 4:06am On Aug 14, 2009
where is bluenubian?? i thought she was bluespice
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
;d
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by symbian03(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
Mrbrownjay etc
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Chizolum(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
HONSULE grin grin grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
@chizolum,Honsule?, lol.
Am based in phone section so i wil miss puskin.
D guys smart.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by SamMilla1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
i will miss my gabry too,
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by johnny39: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2009
HEY,HOW R U.
U LIVE HERE IN THE STATES?
LOVE TO KNOW U BETTER.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by SamMilla1(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2009
johnny39:

HEY,HOW R U.
U LIVE HERE IN THE STATES?
LOVE TO KNOW U BETTER.

yea
enugu state grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by beejaei: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2010
@OP

That will have to be ibkaye. She is so sane and serene. Ibkaye, you are my role model, the Obama in my America, the Okocha in my Super Eagles. WHat will I ever do without you on NL my dear Ibkaye. *Posting plenty of love to you right now*
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by samie(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2010
Girl i sure have missed reading your posts , i like the new look , you shed some pounds too.I see you moved to Florida, are you in my town the party town MIA the last time i chatted with you you were in ATL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Hurray! Mecran Slashes Price Of Product / Opening Bank Account With Temporary National ID Card Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.