Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (7278 Views)

Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
meforyou1: tomakint, u are a good fellow. Keep up d good spirit. Really enjoyed how u brought that eggheaders aka anago9010 aka anago10 aka something else now down to his knees
My good bro.....how runs generally? As for that one just refrain from quoting him and watch him from a distance.......to say the fact, he is not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
The Nigerian character is a funny one. None is completely trustworthy. In my opinion, if the defection is eventually confirmed, Ribadu has more to lose than gain in working for PDP, especially a character like GEJ. It is my sincere hope he doesn't live to reference this decision as the greatest mistake of his life. Goodluck to him.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by ola6: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
atlwireles: Why can't I see any value in this move undecided I cannot trust Nuhu, not after the nonsense of the last 3 years. People have to stand for something, Nuhu seems to stand for nothing. This is how Nyako joined the PDP, only to seek the party's destruction from within. I hope Nuhu is not expecting any elective party ticket. There are people who spent days and night, fighting to keep the party alive, when Nuhu and Nyako were doing all things possible to destroy it. Just get in line and wait for your turn in 2025.

This is what us Lagosians are scared of. Jimi Agbaje (I have nothing against him) might win just to hand over the ticket to Tinubu-Ole APC by proxy. These guys can't be trusted! angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: you dey listen to gbawe? Na wa for u oo,anytime gbawe talks just listen to it like moonlight stories from an old man. anyway how is ibadan.

Who is this joker? So many 'groupie' clowns on Nairaland these day who appear far more concerned about other posters than the topic of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

Who is this joker? So many 'groupie' clowns on Nairaland these day who appear far more concerned about other posters than the topic of discussion.
gbawe don't push me to take you to the cleaners today,anyway I am in a good mood today , so I won't even do that.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
ProfCorruption: The Nigerian character is a funny one. None is completely trustworthy. In my opinion, if the defection is eventually confirmed, Ribadu has more to lose than gain in working for PDP, especially a character like GEJ. It is my sincere hope he doesn't live to reference this decision as the greatest mistake of his life. Goodluck to him.

Precisely my opinion too. Ribadu should be wise enough to know that, at any time, GEJ and the PDP, as the failing President and failed ruling party, could become a victim of their own hideous misrule. Joining the PDP means he may be placing all his eggs in a basket with a big hole in it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: gbawe don't push me to take you to the cleaners today,anyway I am in a good mood today , so I won't even do that.

grin grin grin grin Sad little man, go siddon somewhere, drink your cheap beer and stop mentioning Gbawe. All you frustrated losers just come to the net to be looking for who to 'beef' so you feel better about your wretched lives. Face the topic, i.e Ribadu's defection, and leave other posters alone. Is Gbawe now Ribadu?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tit(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
I really hope he has defected.
The guy is a slow-poke.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by taharqa: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Symphony007: The nigerian media is beyond amatuerish, infact, they're an embarrassment. In sensible countries no politician will get away with this level of political halotry, but here thousands get away with it at the always. A matured media will just play to ribadu all the arsenic criticism he has leveled against the PDP, right from his time in EFCC and he will tell the public how he made such a about turn, he will tell the public why he is'nt a ruminant animal. But at last, there is no such accountability in nigeria. It brings a tear to my eye.
Bladdi HYPOCRITE. I seem to hv forgotten same sanctimonious-looking sermon been given by you when the defections went the other way. Oh wait!!! Were you not one of d idioots who 'celebrated' d defection of Ameachi and his cotravellers here in NL.... Twaat! You, Ribadu, and infact most Nigerian politicians, mk me sicck......

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by OtunbaJega: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Sad little man, go siddon somewhere, drink your cheap beer and stop mentioning Gbawe. All you frustrated losers just come to the net to be looking for who to 'beef' so you feel better about your wretched lives. Face the topic, i.e Ribadu's defection, and leave other posters alone. Is Gbawe now Ribadu?

I wonder ooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
It's defection like this that makes me appreciate Tinubu more regardless of his many imperfections.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by manchy7531: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by OtunbaJega: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Them open thread about Ribadu, the losers dey shout Gbawe...

Gbawe, abeg why this people dey worship you naw?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
talktimi: ol boy, by now you should know nobody reads these your epistles so stop clapping for yourself oluku

You did not read my "epistle" yet you knew I was "clapping" for myself? Mumu. What is the matter with you guys and this groupie behavior you are all disgracing yourselves with? Can't you man up, grow balls and define your own character here? I don't even know all you clowns yet I am flattered you all know me and have passionate opinion about my persona here. E-Charisma bro cool cool cool Something losers like you will never have wink

By the way, you need to stop lying desperately and making things up like a spurned groupie. Where did I "swear" as you alleged I did on this thread. Shameless agbaya. At your age you are still lying like this against others? ALUU mofo.

talktimi: But Gbawe swore by obatala and amadioha that Ribadu wouldnt make such a yeye move undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

really? Ok no problem .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
OtunbaJega: Them open thread about Ribadu, the losers dey shout Gbawe...

Gbawe, abeg why this people dey worship you naw?

Bruv, they are all cyber hero worshipers paying homage to someone they wish they could be like. I actually feel sorry for these guys because the Gbawe E-swagger they envy so much cannot be purchased in the market. Man mi, I just find the whole thing amusing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by edogirl2: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unbelievable. If true, O jo mi loju o.

A one-time presidential candidate of a party just defects like that once another party dangles governorship ticket in his face.

But he told us he lived by different tenets and was different from the rest of them. And now this?

Greedy, no-principle man.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

Lol "@ groupie clowns"! A perfect name for PDP cankerworms.

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by kmariko: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
atlwireles:

What does he believe now, that he did not believe in 2011-2013? PDP does not need him, the only joy I see here, is being able to pour pepper on APC's open sores.It is great joy seeing their party fall apart like a house of cards, that it is and will remain. Last year when the great party was on life support in Adamawa, he was prancing like horse over us. Now he wants to harvest, where he never sowed. I dislike people like him. They are freeloaders and they make me sick.

Listening to Ribadu speak one gets the feeling that his belief lies in getting every form of corruption out of the national system. His core belief is that corruption is the root cause of most of the nations problems. He sees party politics as the means to get to the position where he can effectively layout his plans to tackle it. It really doesn't matter the political party as long as he gets to that position and carryout his plans.

He has a wider national appeal and credibility than anyone out there. Am sure he has realized that PDP can provide him the platform to reach every nook and corner of the country

I see him as the next president after GEJ as the rotation moves back to the north.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Lol "@ groupie clowns"! A perfect name for PDP cankerworms.

grin grin grin

My dear lady, these vermins are laughable. They lie, they follow others shamelessly and seek attention shamelessly like the most dried-up ashewo trying desperately to score a customer. I was one of those who warned Ribadu about accepting to work for GEJ, as head of the investigative petroleum task force, and I was proven right when Jonathan rubbished Ribadu and sanctioned a Doyin Okupe-led character assassination war against the former EFCC boss simply because our corrupt president did not like how Ribadu's leaked report showed the corruption GEJ was abetting in the petroleum sector. I can only issue Ribadu a similar warning again. Work with GEJ/PDP at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Descartes: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
idumuose: Ribadu takes over from Jonathan in 2019.That's the game plan.
And it gonna be Ribadu/Peter Obi 2019 cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

My dear lady, these vermins are laughable. They lie, they follow others shamelessly and seek attention shamelessly like the most dried-up ashewo trying desperately to score a customer. I was one of those who warned Ribadu about accepting to work for GEJ, as head of the investigative petroleum task force, and I was proven right when Jonathan rubbished Ribadu and sanctioned a Doyin Okupe-led character assassination war against the former EFCC boss simply because our corrupt president did not like how Ribadu's leaked report showed the corruption GEJ was abetting in the petroleum sector. I can only issue Ribadu a similar warning again. Work with GEJ/PDP at your own peril.
hehehehehehe!!! Ifeanyichukwu the fake doctor is guilty of the bold. I have never seen a man who fascinates about you on Nairaland. The guy is a nuisance after Beaf(of blessed memory).

grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by FastShipping: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
People are leaving #PDP because they want to be on the side of #Nigerians, going by the level of anti-people policies - @NuhuRibadu Dec 2013

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by fx45(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

Mumu, if and when Ribadu confirms he has joined PDP then how does that affect anyone but Ribadu? The problem with you is that you are a petty individual and a hungry loser who gets excited about today alone. To that end, you never see the big picture. APC is bigger than Ribadu and his personal ambition. Ribadu can take his chances with your uber-treacherous paymaster i.e GEJ. Those of us who wish him well will once again warn him, as we did before, to beware those who will end up rubbishing him. Ribadu has already seen things first hand with the outcome of his work as head of the petroleum task force set up by GEJ. Nuff said.

Good old Gbawe! Crying more than the bereaved as usual...

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by anonimi: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Articul8: More reason why I cnt vote and trust any politician. Does it mean he doesn't av policy or he's taking his ideology 2 PDP?

- Please what is RibaduN's ideology
- What is Amunisin [Enslavement] People's Congress, APC's ideology?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by anonimi: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

Mumu, if and when Ribadu confirms he has joined PDP then how does that affect anyone but Ribadu? The problem with you is that you are a petty individual and a hungry loser who gets excited about today alone. To that end, you never see the big picture. APC is bigger than Ribadu and his personal ambition. Ribadu can take his chances with your uber-treacherous paymaster i.e GEJ. Those of us who wish him well will once again warn him, as we did before, to beware those who will end up rubbishing him. Ribadu has already seen things first hand with the outcome of his work as head of the petroleum task force set up by GEJ. Nuff said.

Indeed Thief'nubu's APC is bigger than RibaduN hence the JagaBandit "rubbished" him in 2011 after receiving his personal stomach infrastructure package from the Shoeless One in Aso Rock shocked

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by anonimi: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
kmariko:

Listening to Ribadu speak one gets the feeling that his belief lies in getting every form of corruption out of the national system. His core belief is that corruption is the root cause of most of the nations problems. He sees party politics as the means to get to the position where he can effectively layout his plans to tackle it. It really doesn't matter the political party as long as he gets to that position and carryout his plans.

He has a wider national appeal and credibility than anyone out there. Am sure he has realized that PDP can provide him the platform to reach every nook and corner of the country

I see him as the next president after GEJ as the rotation moves back to the north.

I also agree with you about being easily carried away when he SPEAKS. But the real question is does his ACTION overall align with his TALK
Or should we continue being easily CARRIED AWAY by cheap talk that has not moved us forward?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Udokings: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Be part of the Family
Join the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria
(TAN)
Strictly for President Goodluck Jonathan
A lot of benefits if you register as a onestar
ambassador.
To register click on the link below and use the
234703..........pattern on the phone field.
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=6801
Let the Transformations continue
GEJ til 2019
One Love All.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by kmariko: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2014
anonimi:

I also agree with you about being easily carried away when he SPEAKS. But the real question is does his ACTION overall align with his TALK
Or should we continue being easily CARRIED AWAY by cheap talk that has not moved us forward?

We shouldn't be carried away by a political speech. Then again most have seen him carry out his work at EFCC with some sort of "messanic" zeal.
Ribadu has some rough edges that really needs to be smoothened out to widen his appeal much more. He should learn to see himself as part of us and not above us. Secondly he should learn finesse not explosive confrontation.
Third he should be more nuanced in his dealings. .context is very important
Probably being a governor will give him much more experience in dealing with varied groups

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 17, 2014
So this thread hasn't made front page? A thread that drew over 2,000 views behind the scene could not make front page? Smh for Nl moderators!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Chubhie: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2014
Gbawe:

My brother, it is because I take an interested in all Nigerian leaders who are committed, driven and have shown they can deliver solutions. I think Ribadu is in that group. That said, and as you opined intelligently, it is the supporters of politicians who really fight and maim each other not the politicians themselves who are actually often cordial privately. I would know this because I have seen, with my own eyes and even outside Nigeria, PDP and APC political 'foes' hanging out. Politicians mainly differ in regards to the goodwill they have for Nigerians. Their permanent interest, i.e political office and relevance, means they can move anywhere to get what they want. To that end, I would not be surprised if Ribadu moves to the PDP in pursuit of political office. He really needs to be careful and think things through wisely. I personally think he will regret a move to the PDP but the choice Mallam Ribadu makes is ultimately up to him.
I personally think Ribadu as a thinking being may have arrived at this choice after weighing his options. That during the 2011 polls only Aregbe's state was the only CAN that seriously gave him votes while Tinubu and co cut deals for themselves. I felt Ribadu may have felt cold after taking objective analyses of all that transpired then. Common, he was young and with zero experience of safely navigating the troubled and dirty waters of Nigeria politics. If and when Ribadu moves to PDP then, it shows a man that is swift in adopting to a fast changing environment.I have noticed a trend with PDP- if you are an asset they can make you an offer you can't refuse and once a liability the Oyinlola treatment comes handy. I believe the next logical thing for Ribadu to do is to switch to PDP and land the governorship come october. Ribadu is a brand any company will wish to have on-board- This is what CAN failed to understand and is now appealing to Ribadu's emotion to make him stay. Too little too late I say.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Chubhie: 5:36am On Aug 17, 2014
onatisi: you dey listen to gbawe? Na wa for u oo,anytime gbawe talks just listen to it like moonlight stories from an old man. anyway how is ibadan.
Gbawe is an intelligent distinguished gentleman. But then, too much love for one's pol party could make a mockery of such minds when they try to defend the indefensible. Ibadan? Ajimobi is now a tamed gentleman and aggressively doing radical marketing to soften hearts of ibadan people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists / British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award / EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.