Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine (66272 Views)

Ebola: Infected Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine. / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
CyberWolf: it's still doesn't change the fact that you are a slut..big time ashi for that matter..
I'm a ''high class international ashi''. You wan try? Your whole salary of a lifetime cannot even get u a single feck. That shows how poor u are. #sympathy mode activated#. Chai! Poor boy can only hv fecking fantasies....kobokobo na curse ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by auhanson(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eldavido1: up nano silver down zmap. ..!!!!

Pls note that he wasnt administered with nano silver nor zmap , he was just managed properly, untill his immune system developed against the virus. Dont pass wrong information..Thank God for boosting his immune system against the virus...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by CyberWolf: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
I'm a high class international ashi. You wan try? Your whole salary of a lifetime cannot even get u a single feck. That shows how poor u are. #sympathy mode activated#. Chai! Poor boy can only hv fecking fantasies....kobokobo na curse ooo.
Good for accepting the fact(the italicized)...I have saved this for future reference..Now that you've accepted the fact,I'm satisfied..good night and sweetdreams...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
CyberWolf: Good for accepting the fact(the italicized)...I have saved this for future reference..Now that you've accepted the fact,I'm satisfied..good night and sweetdreams...
Hahahahahaha! Saved it? Your mates are saving money in the bank,u are saving comments like a fool. No wonder u can never attain success. You are simply limited by ur acute congenital stupidity. Get a life kiddo. I want that ''international ashi'' written with golden pen and laminated on your bed post. Unfortunate nincompoop. Chai! And somebody somewhere go happy say she get male pikin sha......

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by CyberWolf: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Hahahahahaha! Saved it? Your mates are saving money in the bank,u are saving comments like a fool. No wonder u can never attain success. You are simply limited by ur acute congenital stupidity. Get a life kiddo. I want that ''international ashi'' written with golden pen and laminated on your bed post. Unfortunate nincompoop. Chai! And somebody somewhere go happy say she get male pikin sha......
International ashawo...your mates are going abroad to do Nigeria proud..ur's is to go raa otu cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
CyberWolf: International ashawo...your mates are going abroad to do Nigeria proud..ur's is to go raa otu cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Go abroad kee? That tin wey i dey find for sokoto dey for my shokoto. Ask ur sisters,dem go yarn u the koko. Arangee tins. Lol! The otu wey i dey raala wan make u craze? Why na? Na me say make ur life be as e take be?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by CyberWolf: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Go abroad kee? That tin wey i dey find for sokoto dey for my shokoto. Ask ur sisters,dem go yarn u the koko. Arangee tins. Lol! The otu wey i dey raala wan make u craze? Why na? Na me say make ur life be as e take be?
cheesy cheesy..You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating..International Ashi..you are a disgrace to womanhood..
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
CyberWolf: cheesy cheesy..You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating..International Ashi..you are a disgrace to womanhood..
Yes of course! If na u talk am,i no mind. You cannot make ur situation better even if ur life depends on it. So why shld i be bothered with ur opinion? It is as useful as fart. Any woman who has ur kind of offspring shld be labelled a disgrace,not gentle me cheesy. I shld be applauded for knowing how to avoid bringing forth liabilities like you. Imagine earth without ur likes...bliss! grin international clean ashiiiii,with neat unsmelling toto. I can give ur sisters a few pointers......grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Yes of course! If na u talk am,i no mind. You cannot make ur situation better even if ur life depends on it. So why shld i be bothered with ur opinion? It is as useful as fart. Any woman who has ur kind of offspring shld be labelled a disgrace,not gentle me cheesy. I shld be applauded for knowing how to avoid bringing forth liabilities like you. Imagine earth without ur likes...bliss! grin international clean ashiiiii,with neat unsmelling toto. I can give ur sisters a few pointers......grin grin grin

picture of the toto or wedonbilivit shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by CyberWolf: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
I wonder the kind of smell oozing out from your cun.t?...I got it...the breath of it stinks so bad that it destroyed half the ozone layer...I pity the poor man that gonna climb you tonight..International Ashawo....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by CyberWolf: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
olubukato:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
olubukato:

Ashawo bros! Na ashewo dey reign oo. Considering it,with the way cyberfool keeps swearing about its lucrative nature. You go be my pim:p?

CyberWolf: I wonder the kind of smell oozing out from your cun.t?...I got it...the breath of it stinks so bad that it destroyed half the ozone layer...I pity the poor man that gonna climb you tonight..International Ashawo....
Trust me,it does not smell like the toto u came out from. Neither does it stink like the one u are subjected to for the rest of ur miserable life. Clean...neat...tight! Iyanmmi. Do not wonder abt it ooo,u fit get cardiac arrest. Mind you,i do the ''climbing''. Loooooool!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
CyberWolf: grin grin
Mumu dey shine teeth. You for don talk sey na toto pikshure dey freak you na. Oloshious pervert! Mbok,go yansh ur hoe for house. Manage her toto like that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by CyberWolf: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Ashawo bros! Na ashewo dey reign oo. Considering it,with the way cyberfool keeps swearing about its lucrative nature. You go be my pim:p?

Trust me,it does not smell like the toto came out from. Neither does it stink like the one u are subjected to for the rest of ur miserable life. Clean...neat...tight! Iyanmmi. Do not wonder abt it ooo,u fit get cardiac arrest.
the most important thing is that it stinks and thus,thanks for admitting that..to be continued tomorrow..good night..
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
CyberWolf: the most important thing is that it stinks and thus,thanks for admitting that..to be continued tomorrow..good night..
Lol. Admit what? Na so ur life take dey empty? You still want Mimi to come back here to squabble with you tomorrow? Are u this miserable? Or are u just pathetically unfortunate? Your life outside NL must be terrible. I guess u aint got a job,still obtaining pocket coins frm ur mum. Fool. It sucks to be you. Take heart. I sympathize with ur mum. Send her my warmest regards.... *winks*. Sleep tight!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by adesbreath: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

u get ebola befor??

Na wa for you oooo....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by NAJALYN: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Fantastic. This news will ease tension.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by CyberWolf: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Lol. Admit what? Na so ur life take dey empty? You still want Mimi to come back here to squabble with you tomorrow? Are u this miserable? Or are u just pathetically unfortunate? Your life outside NL must be terrible. I guess u aint got a job,still obtaining pocket coins frm ur mum. Fool. It sucks to be you. Take heart. I sympathize with ur mum. Send her my warmest regards.... *winks*. Sleep tight!
I'm proud of myself and my achievements at my age cool..Anyway now is morning and I don't wanna start my day with derogatory words..off to work..have a nice day..
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gdyne(f): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Dont forget that Africans especially Niger people believe in the Almighty God and whenever we call upon him in time of danger especially, HE always answer to prove the enemy wrong. All Enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame. Mark it somewhere.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-infected-nigerian-doctor-recovers-discharges-from-quarantine/#sthash.nBYjeovz.dpuf

I'm not given to sensationalism but I'm excited by this news.
Its going to go a long way in boosting the confidence of the care givers and increase the morale and fighting spirit of the other infected victims to survive.
I want to believe our standard of living is higher than those countries with 60% mortality rate of the EVD or at least those were impoverished people in their rural area with not so high immunity. Nothing stops the mortality rate being 40% or lower here with good nutrition and health supplements. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
CyberWolf: I'm proud of myself and my achievements at my age cool..Anyway now is morning and I don't wanna start my day with derogatory words..off to work..have a nice day..
Oh! Sure,u are. Very very proud of what u've become. Individuals who surround themselves with mediocre peeps and activities are usuallly satisfied with their buttom position. Bravo! we are all proud of ur ''achievements''. Someone has to be at the buttom,definitely not me...tienks!cheesy Have a splendid day ''at home'''. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Gentlemimi2: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Who is the individual clicking ''like'' for all my posts made with this moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by roufy235(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
good news
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by obosirow: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
EBOLA is pure American Conspiracy to rip us of our money!
Na God go frustrate their plans.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by abacus(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
And she died..

Some guys raised there fear..we won't listen.. Nigeria what a country.

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under." - H.L. Mencken

#RIPDrAdadevoh

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? / Morning Erection Is Now scarce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.