Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) (6960 Views)

Do I Look Indian? / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) / Rate Me, How Do I Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
na wa o,girl i have been noticing u,n u are all bout your pictures and also needing comments bout your beauty...i ask WHAT DO YOU WANT?For us to cry n say"o my God!she is so preety"u dnt need comments to identify urself.take it easy,plpe wey fine pass u dey ground wella,biko wayo o.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by tracyorez(f): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: You dont reply message, you dont chat, like what did i do to deserve this hurt u hurting me
Sorry hun.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dygeasy: Romanciella I missed you cheesy
i dont buy that....tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dont u use ur mail box
tracyorez:
Sorry hun.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: I know her, and she's a very nice person
awww tnkxx swts kiss kiss cry
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by obayaya(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: I know her, and she's a very nice person

You do?

Alright then!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Dygeasy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Romanciella: i dont buy that....tongue tongue tongue
I just told you. Can you prove me otherwise? tongue
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by kelechiMarie(f): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=Romanciella][/quote]hehehe this your pics is quite scary cheesy
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by DukeNija(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fine hausa babe cheesy
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dygeasy: I just told you. Can you prove me otherwise? tongue
lol do i hav to lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by audreybrian(f): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: Hmmm,audrey are u disturbed?
No but the last time i checked you are.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Audrey,i like u as a friend, i dont luv u,just respect boundaries
audreybrian:
No but the last time i checked you are.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Dygeasy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Romanciella: lol do i hav to lipsrsealed
Well, yeah since you don't buy the fact.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by tracyorez(f): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: Dont u use ur mail box
Not for now ok?
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Jamji: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=Romanciella][/quote]

You have issues. try and deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dygeasy: Well, yeah since you don't buy the fact.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jamji:

You have issues. try and deal with it.
lol.....
m not the one with issues here tongue.

but then who cares

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
kelechiMarie: hehehe this your pics is quite scary cheesy
aww really.......

but i guess urs is much more scarier tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
What u using for now
tracyorez:
Not for now ok?
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by audreybrian(f): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: Audrey,i like u as a friend, i dont luv u,just respect boundaries
Ops.this is very funny.Wake up from your dream to reality.You cant have me as a friend in a million years not to talk of luv.Am way above your league.I am protecting tracy cos she looks really young.Low life Fool.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
How can human being be calling his fellow human being a low life, this is why wars will continue to ravage different nations on a massive scale
audreybrian:
Ops.this is very funny.Wake up from your dream to reality.You cant have me as a friend in a million years not to talk of luv.Am way above your league.I am protecting tracy cos she looks really young.Low life Fool.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2014
grin
audreybrian:
grin grin
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by audreybrian(f): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Romanciella: grin grin grin
grin grin grin.You look beautiful.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2014
audreybrian:
I don't know why but I after I checked the guy's profile I really liked this post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

QSheba: op sorry to say but you look like a fish #no offense
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Thats why a girl will say u should wash her undies and u will not contest it,lame weakling
krall: I don't know why but I after I checked the guy's profile I really liked this post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Unibenstudent: Thats why a girl will say u should wash her undies and u will not contest it,lame weakling
am sure you would jump at the opportunity to wash my undergarments. cheesy
The good of this world is enough for us all.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2014
I won't be the one to kill u with an insult,u may die if i release one insult on u,that will be double wahala for the dead body of krall
krall: am sure you would jump at the opportunity to wash my undergarments. cheesy
The good of this world is enough for us all.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Girl you need some pouting lessons and less editing on your pictures, because your eyes are kinda big, due to the ediing . Anyways, what's this topic all about again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by BoiledCorn: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2014
mayapop: Anyways, what's this topic all about again? undecided
STUPIIDIITY AND JOBLESSNES on both the part of the romancella and the non romancella angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2014
confused human being undecided
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 17, 2014
audreybrian:
Hey Girl... Easy. Remember empty vessels make the loudest noise?
Calm Down.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parlez-vous Francais? S'il Vous Plait / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? / How To Recharge Phone From Your Bank Account. (all Banks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.