Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) (6942 Views)

Do I Look Indian? / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) / Rate Me, How Do I Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 17, 2014
i dont no y mst peeps here r insulting ha weting d gal do una na ,mst u guys coment? smh for som pple sef.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nastydroid(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Irrelevant thread >:
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by ShirelleBaby: 5:03am On Aug 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao!
grin
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 17, 2014
I've told you times without number that you have a beautiful face but you need to face your book and add more flesh!
Besides what's the difference between zamfara and Hausa, aren't you all from the north

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Rikidony(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2014
Romanciella:

oops sorry......

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL cheesy grin
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by 1Dray(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2014
Madam, truth be told, You look Tiv.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by amosdrizzy: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2014
you resemble my favorite b*itch!!
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by aweonline(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2014
krall: I don't know why but I after I checked the guy's profile I really liked this post cheesy
shhhhhhh!. Dnt say such again.
Thats a big one on him
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by aweonline(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Romanciella: yea so have been told for like a thousand times that i look hausa......... .others say fulani.....

fellow NAIRALANDERS wat do u think sad sad
npe, i tink u resemble the BOROROs(their wàrà is muahhhh!)
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by zubino(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Very funny posts. I guess there is time for everything in life. Whether she wants compliments or an answer to her question is her choice. Its a free world. @ OP I think u should have posted a full view of your pic with few editions, so that people can make better judgment and response. Notwithstanding I think u look HAUSA.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Dreyl(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Nawa
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2014
[size=50pt]CASE SOLVED!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!![/size]
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Teespice(f): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
All hail the power of photo editor.

You are not hausa.

Mba nu.

You are so white, courtesy of photo editor.

Smh.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Omomehn: u look animated

That's an excellent way to put it. I was looking for that word too lolll. She looks happy and animated. I don't think there is a thing as looking Hausa. Although I don't want my Hausa bros and sisters to get mad at this Fulani brother so I won't say anything.
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by obayaya(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Teespice: All hail the power of photo editor.

You are not hausa.

Mba nu.

You are so white, courtesy of photo editor.

Smh.

Bully undecided
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
marieolae: I know her, and she's a very nice person

Cough

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by marieolae(f): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Cough
cough very well. Allow dat cattarh to go

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2014
marieolae: cough very well. Allow dat cattarh to go

Na your DP cause am...why do I have crush on you sef instead of...
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by marieolae(f): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Na your DP cause am...why do I have crush on you sef instead of...
instead of who lolz
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2014
marieolae: instead of who lolz

Instead of shirrebaby

You seemed relatively like a newbie on Nairaland.
I like checking all your comments sometimes if I have time..

Omg! I am almost late today,
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by marieolae(f): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Instead of shirrebaby

You seemed relatively like a newbie on Nairaland.
I like checking all your comments sometimes if I have time..

Omg! I am almost late today,

lolz
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
This bîtch and her useless threads, we've told you a hundred times that you are pretty now vaamoose.'
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by kelechiMarie(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2014
Romanciella: aww really.......

but i guess urs is much more scarier tongue
where you see my pics?i fyn pass you sha Hehehehehe tongue
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Romanciella(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
kelechiMarie: where you see my pics?i fyn pass you sha Hehehehehe tongue
lol beleive watever u choose to beleive lurff kiss
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Haba u guys she just want to know if she looks hausa or fulani. Why are u being wicked?
Why cant you leave the girl alone?
God doesn't like all this wickedness! Its not good!

Even if she was fishing for compliments (not saying that was her intention) why don't u let her enjoy herself?

Your worwor face has stopped some of you from sharing pics, so why take out your frustration on the OP cheesy

But i died when i read some of those comments though!

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by adamskutty(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Romanciella: lol beleive watever u choose to beleive lurff kiss
what's your ethnic group?
Re: Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
A fine northern girl from Yoruba speaking kwara state..... she has good features from Eurocentric point of view ( extremely narrow nose, aquiline head, dark skin and beautiful body)...

less I forget. ..you are beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? / African Americans: Why We Hate Black Immigrants In America? / Parlez-vous Francais? S'il Vous Plait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.