Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ (47549 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by deeobserver209(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
I thought the supporters of APC said they were taking DSS to court for sort of linking them to the bomb blast? Hope DSS unleash all it's arsenal against those Noice makers ones and for all.
APC getting confused since 25 century BC.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Akalia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Aboki this! Aboki that! Funny enough you don't even know the meaning of Aboki. Literally your calling the dude your friend i.e 'my friend'(Aboki).
A lot of nairalanders have serious growing up to undergo.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
soludo93: It's a shame that Liar Mohammad doesn't know how to constructively criticize a leader. To remember that he's a spokesman of a political party makes it even more absurd.

Tell us how to constructively criticize a failure like GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Lies from the demonic party as usual. The DSS will pick you up from your houses, if they needed to talk to you about anything regarding Goodluck. You were stopped because, you were loitering on the night before elections, as voting materials were been moved around.
You're a disgrace to every Deltan here. When has 'loitering' become an offence? Agreed, for the purpose of discussion, what threat was the presence of Muhammed posing to electoral materials that were being transported?

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by atlwireles: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're a disgrace to every Deltan here. When has 'loitering' become an offence? Agreed, for the purpose of discussion, what threat was the presence of Muhammed posing to electoral materials that were being transported?

Peter Agosu, go deal with chino, I don't have time for confused bigots, so piss off.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by leo1234(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

All rappists, armedrobbers and Proztitutes are Ibos, all Ibos are Potential rappists,armed robbers and Proztitutes.
How do u know emmalexabl is an igbo

4 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Some of you that are supposed to be preparing for your post UTME just come here to type rubbish. Do you know what imprisonment and what leads to it mean?

This mad man don't quote me you ar e retarded

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by bollify(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
opiaoku:

But better than your burukutu seller of a father

I wonder who dash this abokis free data to browse
you mean who borrow am phone abi? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jona you see your life.........

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
How can someone in his right senses abuse the GCFR of his country?
Chai,Nigeria can abuse the law and cry foul when the penalty for their action is meted on them.

#Why not write/document conspiracy theories like they do in the western world and the masses wil understand who u are referring to?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Akalia: Aboki this! Aboki that! Funny enough you don't even know the meaning of Aboki. Literally your calling the dude your friend i.e 'my friend'(Aboki).

he demanded that the government of Nigeria should leave the northern parts of Nigeria for the terrorist Boko Haram because “they are Muslims.” In saying this, he has moved too quickly and has now blown the cover of their new “northernization policy,” a sequel to that which Ahmadu Bello brought about. He is, in clarity, saying: “These people you call terrorists are Muslims and are doing the works of peace. If the government of Nigeria loves peace, they must take the police and the army off Muslim cities like Sokoto, Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna, Bauchi, Yobe and others. In other words, he is saying that he, in all he preaches, stands where Boko Haram stands, that is, that a federal government, where Muslims will be a part and where Sharia system will not take over State law, is an abomination. Furthermore, he is affirming that all northern cities should be rid of the Igbo, Christians, Southerners, the police and the army.Having given these few lines, I’m still certain that any other able person could carry out a critical evaluation of these statements of bigotry made by a religious leader to whom many northern youths listen and still arrive at these discoveries:1. He speaks the mind of the north2. He intends to create a 21th-century Araba in the north3. Just as the entire north renounced the good gestures of Aguiyi Ironsi, he has clearlytold northerners to renounce both President Goodluck Jonathan and Lieutenant general Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika.4. He has, invariably, emphatically and pointedly, through his “Ironsi days” speech, told all Muslim serving in the army to mutiny and to kill Gen. Ihejirika so as to be able to either use Goodluck Jonathan, as the puppet Gowon was used, to carry out further genocides, or kill him as well.The question now is: against which ethnic group, against which nationality do they plot these in vain? The answer may not be as clear as what we must all do to ensure that the reign of evil is cut short. I therefore remind the President, Goodluck Jonathan, that he is not actually far from his enemies and that, a stich in time saves nine. To you, Mr. President, I say: you clearly have two choices to choose from:1. Work towards a so-called second term, and be sure that you may not enter it in one piece.2. Use your position as a South-Southerner and immediately kick in steps for the peaceful dissolution of this country (since we all know that it will be dissolved some day soon).3. If you choose the first, be sure that your generations and your people will become eternal slaves in the new Nigeria (although the Igbo will not be part of it). If you choose the second, you would have created a name for yourself above the names of all who have ever ruled Nigeria; a name which will not only be synonymous with freedom, but will be the pride of your people for generations tocome. And you can be sure that supports willgalvanize themselves towards you and this noble action. However, as for those who plot wickedness and exult the reign of evil, I say: You will be thrown down into the valley of regrets, and the days of your wickedness are over!

Shirk gumi
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Akalia: Aboki this! Aboki that! Funny enough you don't even know the meaning of Aboki. Literally your calling the dude your friend i.e 'my friend'(Aboki).

Literally aboki means friend but contextually it means a retarded and backward northerner

4 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by shynanny: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]hmmmm. Jonathan showing his might.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
leo1234:
How do u know emmalexabl is an igbo

By their comments, you shall know them.wink

Don't worry about that, I'm 99.99% sure he is Ibo.cool
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

This mad man don't quote me you ar e retarded
You're too politically naive to make any contribution here.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
tsolz84: Let the old fuvktard gay rot in jail!!who cares? undecided DSS;come to NL and pick the likes of old fart demdem;transgender who.re and the flatheaded ngwenunkenu;abi wetin be dat him name sef? Bunch of apcb00tlickers

Impure terrorist how far
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're too politically naive to make any contribution here.

But stop trolling you are just daft can't you see that

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Peter Agosu, go deal with chino, I don't have time for confused bigots, so piss off.
You're confused.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by klensx: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by faceve: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

All rappists, armedrobbers and Proztitutes are Ibos, all Ibos are Potential rappists,armed robbers and Proztitutes.
at lest none of dis can amount to d damage dat dose islamist sect has cost nigeria,so stop bulabing aboki

4 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin bastard old Igbo;i am fine ooo;have you rap3d your derang.ed sister today?
tonychristopher:

Impure terrorist how far

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Akalia(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

Literally aboki means friend but contextually it means a retarded and backward northerner
be it known to you, it is not conventionally right and correct that 'Aboki' is used in the context of a backward and retarded northerner.Aboki means Aboki(friend), that's what it is.
You people should deviate from bigotry statements, its a sign of uncivilized and babaric traits.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Too many loon and goats on this thread...
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: Let's see how that uncouth courtesan called marylin ogar navigate her way out this. As unintelligent as that woman is, she said lah muhammad and his PAs were arrested for loittering. What a flaky excuse to give for an arrest.
She did run her mouth to say an apc chieftain was caught with money and he even attempted to bribe the DSS with 14milion naira. Can u imagine how unprofessional the DSS spokesperson is?
It is time to play dirty too.
Nice move by the APC members!

Put the emboldened in the right perspective!!! Loitering during a curfew is an offense for which anybody can be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by allanphash7(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
lol
caseless: are u this senseless? I'm sure u did not read the post, but saw the title of the thread and went with it by typing this flatulence.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Lurcky(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
how can dat boy(he doesnt think like a man) called lai mohammed be opening his mouth and talking nonsense all the time eh!
it shows dat d president is very diplomatic and well composed, if it were abacha, buhari n d former oga, he would have been lashed 155 strokes at his back in public.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by leo1234(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

By their comments, you shall know them.wink

Don't worry about that, I'm 99.99% sure he is Ibo.cool

I feel bad anytime I see educated people that believe in tribalism.
I will advice u to stop respondind to such posts.
U people don't know the impact of what u are doing.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by emmatok(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

Put the emboldened in the right perspective!!! Loitering during a curfew is an offense for which anybody can be arrested.

What curfew at 12am.
Now I am understanding why the military ruled for so long.

Even during Abacha regime people still still talked and protested.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Idrismusty97(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
leo1234:
I feel bad anytime I see educated people that believe in tribalism.
I will advice u to stop respondind to such posts.
U people don't know the impact of what u doing.
Advice them too! We have been quiet for too damn long!! Where were you all these while mr adviser
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by olumiddy: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: gej is a retardeen! Oya , make dem DSS do their worst.
like ur courage
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by olumiddy: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
IdiAmin1: I thought mallam Lai said he was arrested and harassed by thugs abi na snipers. So now he realized they were DSS officers. I just don't know why I hate niggas who open their mouth unnecessary undecided
maybe bcoz u just did the same thing

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by gistmelove(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mtchewww yeye dey smell shey bros jona na God??...
Well non of my business ooo..
Dont forget to call me for your original stone coated roofing tile
Shingle 0.45mm = #2500 persqm, 0.55mm = #2800 per sqm
Bond 0.45mm = #2000 persqm, 0.55mm = #2400 per sqm
Classic 0.45mm = #2000 persqm, 0.55mm = #2500 per sqm
Milano 0.5m = #2400 persqm, 0.55mm = #2600 per sqm
Call/whatsapp Ayyub on : 08085310359

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.