Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

This Generation Of Leaders Have Failed Us As A Nation! True Or False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Generation Of Leaders Have Failed Us As A Nation! True Or False (426 Views)

Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari / Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Why Do Nigerian Leaders Have Inferiority Complex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Generation Of Leaders Have Failed Us As A Nation! True Or False by tunsmantow(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2014
I was on my way back from Kaduna last week and the driver, apparently a Civil/Public servant said "We have failed the youth of this nation. I mean "we" myself included, every Nigerian from the age of 50 years and above we all are failure"
He actually gave his points and reasons which are actually obvious.

Let's advice ourself here please what do we do. Do we need a Revolution and how do we start?

Warning: Just share your experience and opinion don't criticize anyone and for serious minded people only. Thanks.
Re: This Generation Of Leaders Have Failed Us As A Nation! True Or False by ITbomb(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2014
They overstayed their welcome and ran out of ideas.

It is a pity, the next generation were not prepared to take over.
That is why Jonah Jang is still a governor and Buhari still wants to be president

1 Like

Re: This Generation Of Leaders Have Failed Us As A Nation! True Or False by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Failure
Re: This Generation Of Leaders Have Failed Us As A Nation! True Or False by IGLE25(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2014
I think what the man said is true. Right from when l was a child we keep hearing that children are the leaders of tomorrow to my greatest surprise the so called children are now men non have assume that position of leadership. The same bad leaders keep rotating the table around themselves. I really believe a revolution will make Nigeria better and only true Nigerians (YOUTHS) can make this happen.
The last ASUU strike would have been the best time to make our voice heard by our leaders rather some of us were so happy to return to our parents house. What I was thinking then is that the NANS President and other Excos would have initiated the move while others follow. Is as simple as telling students residing in various part of the country to take to the street and make our intention known to our leaders. Telling them how far they have badly led us and put us in a stagnant state. We all know how to go about this. It is a simple logic. If we allow our aged parents to do this for us we will grow old and our children children will be waiting for their paarents too to go on their behalf.
Aluta Continua.... Victoria Ascertain.....
Abeg no mind my English o.. I still dey learn...
Re: This Generation Of Leaders Have Failed Us As A Nation! True Or False by ITbomb(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
IGLE25:
The last ASUU strike would have been the best time to make our voice heard by our leaders rather some of us were so happy to return to our parents house. What I was thinking then is that the NANS President and other Excos would have initiated the move while others follow. Is as simple as telling students residing in various part of the country to take to the street and make our intention known to our leaders. Telling them how far they have badly led us and put us in a stagnant state. We all know how to go about this. It is a simple logic. If we allow our aged parents to do this for us we will grow old and our children children will be waiting for their paarents too to go on their behalf.
Aluta Continua.... Victoria Ascertain.....
Abeg ..
That was when I lost hope on Nigerian youths.
I expected mass actions by the students to improve learning conditions but unfortunately the undergraduates, just went home waiting for when they will call off the strike not caring to know whether the issues have been resolved or not.

And yet you will see youths wearing branded t-shirts with politicians names standing in the hot sun to show solidarity and expecting some peanuts.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— Ex. Minister / Electricity Tariff To Rise By Year End / 21 Igbo Youth Organisations Support GEJ 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.