Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

The 'soft Spare-tyre'- A Personal Encounter With FRSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'soft Spare-tyre'- A Personal Encounter With FRSC (520 Views)

FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos / Who Truly Owns The Tyre; A Or B? / My Personal Encounter With Gov. Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'soft Spare-tyre'- A Personal Encounter With FRSC by iamsoja(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
It was midday and I was driving my car at a reasonable speed.
I sighted the FRSC dudes, feeling fly I deliberately slowed down because I had my seat belt on and I also had all the necessary documents/materials (or so I thought).
‘OGA PARK !!!’, one of them that had a Hitler-like moustache ordered. I complied.
‘Show me your driver’s license!’, he ordered. I showed him.
‘Your National roadworthiness certificate!’ Again I showed him.
‘Your proof of ownership certificate!’ Smiling, I showed him.
‘Certificate of insurance!’, Gbam! I showed him (at this point I was already having fun while he was getting angry).
He left with my vehicle’s particulars and went to discuss with one of his superiors who was seated in their van. He came back prepared for me and asked me to show him my fire extinguisher which of course I had!
He then asked for my spare tyre, I gladly showed him.
At this point his pot-bellied oga left the van, came over and using his index finger (as if to taste his wife’s soup) poked my spare tyre and facing me he barked ‘Your spare tyre is soft and you will be booked!’
I was dumbfounded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 'soft Spare-tyre'- A Personal Encounter With FRSC by Mutuwa(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
So how did it end all? undecided

1 Like

Re: The 'soft Spare-tyre'- A Personal Encounter With FRSC by hushmail: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
pure fiction

if its true post d guys particulars online and see him lose his job!

1 Like

Re: The 'soft Spare-tyre'- A Personal Encounter With FRSC by destino24(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin soft tyre

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Claim Ribadu's Deflection To PDP Won't Affect The Party / Peter Obi Denies Coordinating Jonathan’s Re-election Group / Your Own Weight Loss Diet Menu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.