Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola (2043 Views)

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters / Compelling Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra Project Must Be Stopped Now / Compelling Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra Project Must Be Stopped Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Arosa(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: Don't think that it is your duty to ensure Nigerians know how they can contract this virus?

The information might help them, it can also get to the wrong hands. At this time I don't think we need to worry too much. Ebola is under control in Nigeria, that is what matters. lipsrsealed
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by henrysam(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: I can bet anybody here my last kobo that this type of thread can never make the front page

why? I don't know.

Maybe our clueless stooge government, that seems to have become like the lap dog of the US are secretly partnering the USA in deceiving us and whipping us into a panic
Goodluckphobia activated.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
I don't remember mentioning GEJ
henrysam:
Goodluckphobia activated.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2014
lipsrsealed

I guess this means that this thread is never going to make the front page then.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2014
I always knew you were never going to defend your imbecil1ty on the other thread you opened a few days ago -- https://www.nairaland.com/1857584/ebola-hoax-why-mr-sawyers/1#25491834

Well I suppose Nairaland will continue to serve as a source of therapy for folks like yourself, who self-medicate on a daily basis. wink
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Ngwakwe: 4:56am On Aug 18, 2014
This thread contravenes World Health Organisation and UNICEF conventions

1 Like

(1) (2)

BREAKING NEWS: President Jonathan Visits Maiduguri / No Nigerians Killed In South Africa, the graphic images and videos / President Buhari Appoints Youngest PA Ever, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.