Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,269 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola (2073 Views)

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters / Compelling Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra Project Must Be Stopped Now / Compelling Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra Project Must Be Stopped Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
[b][size=14pt]1. Ebola epidemic does not exist (The epidemic is propaganda and Ebola itself may well be a hoax)

2. Any epidemic is defined by the US as a disease that has infected 200,000 people Ebola in Nigeria is claimed to have infected 10 people.

3. The Influenza virus has kills between 250,000 - 500,000 people per year Ebola has killed 2,500 people total in 37 years since its discovery. The influenza virus is airbborne and therefore far more contagious than Ebola

4. Rabies is a more deadly disease it kills virtually a 100% of those contracting it. Whilst Ebola it is claimed kills between 50% and 90% although it appears for whites it is less deadly with only a death rate of about 10% over the 37 years.

5. What should lead us to recognise that the Ebola epidemic is propaganda, which is being propelled by USA (white nation) media is that whilst they are they are making Ebola out to be the deadliest disease that the world is ever seen, they is far less hysteria about Rabies and Influenza.

6. USA is reported (reuters in July) to have developed an experimental Ebola vaccine which they want to test on humans by September 2014. So adding two plus two, it seems the the Ebola epidemic propaganda was designed to whip up the sort of panic within Africa to panic our population into becoming willing research guinea pigs for US experimental drugs.[/size]

[/b]
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm....are you serious?

*confusion mode activated*

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Pennywise(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
@OP
Seun, this guy is a disgrace to all literate Nigerians. Please ban him from your forum. Nothing else to be said. He has not raised any issue worth debating. Besides he is clearly in violation of forum rule that is against inappropriate use of exaggerated letters.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
I can bet anybody here my last kobo that this type of thread can never make the front page

why? I don't know.

Maybe our clueless stooge government, that seems to have become like the lap dog of the US are secretly partnering the USA in deceiving us and whipping us into a panic
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
what are you confused about?
MzJackBaueress: Hmmm....are you serious?

*confusion mode activated*

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: what are you confused about?
I don't know what to believe anymore. How can you of all people say Ebola is a hoax? embarassed
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Arosa(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
@op we all know that ebola has not reached an epidemic stage in Nigeria yet but it is very contagious and can reach an epidemic level easily if not managed well. Although I must agree that you are right there are worse disease out there, ebola can and will be tamed in Nigeria.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
What issues exactly do you have against this thread?

What warrants my banning? Is it because I dared to think independently and question the official line of having the sheep mentality of accepting everything told to me by BBc and CNN
Pennywise: @OP
Seun, this guy is a disgrace to all literate Nigerians. Please ban him from your forum. Nothing else to be said. He has not raised any issue worth debating. Besides he is clearly in violation of forum rule that is against inappropriate use of exaggerated letters.

4 Likes

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
I am not sure if Ebola is a hoax or not, but I am sure the Ebola epidemic is a hoax - it is the epidemic that is a hoax

Propaganda is so obvious!!

Why would they be wearing what appears to be nuclear radiation suits for an illness that is less contagious than measles, and is only contracted by contact with bodily fluid?

Why not the same hysteria for measles, flu and rabies which have killed many many more people?
MzJackBaueress: I don't know what to believe anymore. How can you of all people say Ebola is a hoax? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
It is no more cantagious than hepatitis, less than flu and less than measles.
Arosa: @op we all know that ebola has not reached an epidemic stage in Nigeria yet but it is very contagious and can reach an epidemic level easily if not managed well. Although I must agree that you are right there are worse disease out there, ebola can and will be tamed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by psucc(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
That's OP's personal opinion but I beg to differ with him.
Whether epidemic or pandemic, the Ebola is clarion call to our medics and paramedics to arise and take the charge.
We must arise and challenge our overdependent on the West.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Arosa(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: It is no more cantagious than hepatitis, less than flu and less than measles.

I agree, nevertheless we must take it very seriously. I will like for you to know that like you, I don't support the use of experimental vaccines on Nigerians. I prefer direct treatment.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: I am not sure if Ebola is a hoax or not, but I am sure the Ebola epidemic is a hoax - it is the epidemic that is a hoax
whether the epidemic is a hoax or not,that doesn't stop the FG from taking precautionary measures to stop the spread of the disease. Are you waiting for the disease to spread like wildfire before you believe its an epidemic?
Aghota di ngi o!
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Jakumo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: what are you confused about?

You are a phucking bastard, Mr. Gennital Buhari, for mocking Africa with your barrage of ridiculous lies that go against all realities in the ground.

Phuck you, serial killer. I would gladly light you up with a good long burst on full auto, you frigging lunatic, as your just reward for this malicious and intentionally WRONG information that you keep posting in this forum - Misinformation that is EXPLICITLY designed to lure African people into a false sense of security about an actively spreading pandemic, while also encouraging those who do get infected to avoid treatment.

You are already guilty of a crime that is punishable by a fair trial followed by jail, but I hope someone finds you and liquidates you in a suitably gruesome manner BEFORE you get tracked down via your IP address, you disgusting sack of chit.

1 Like

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
I am not saying not to take it seriously, just not to panic.

Our usual precautions against deadly diseases such as malaria, hepatitis, etc should suffice.

Arosa:

I agree, nevertheless we must take it very seriously.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Pennywise(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: What issues exactly do you have against this thread?

What warrants my banning? Is it because I dared to think independently and question the official line of having the sheep mentality of accepting everything told to me by BBc and CNN

I will forgive you cause you have made some truly valid contribution in politics section. Ebola is no fairy tale. Its a disease that was first described in 1976. There have been various outbreaks I am aware of in East and Central Africa. The current outbreak is well known and it is decimating whole sections of rural and urban Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia.

To say it is a lie for whatever reason is wickedness and insensitivity to the loved ones and the memories of the two nurses at First Consultant Hospital and the Ecowas protocol officer who succumbed to ebola transmitted to them by the Liberian, Patrick Sawyyer who defied efforts to quarrantine him.

It will make sense to close this thread immediately.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Arosa(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: I am not saying not to take it seriously, just not to panic.

Our usual precautions against deadly diseases such as malaria, hepatitis, etc should suffice.

No, those precautions are insufficient because they don't spread the same way.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
FG must of course always take meaures that would protect Nigerians, they shouldn't be prompted by CNN and BBC propaganda to taking unnecessary measures that is harmful to Nigerians.

FG for instance should not be asking for an experimental drugs to be tested on its citzens as they appear to requesting. That is either a sign of extreme panic or extreme evil or extreme cluelessness or combination of all three.
MzJackBaueress: whether the epidemic is a hoax or not,that doesn't stop the FG from taking precautionary measures to stop the spread of the disease. Are you waiting for the disease to spread like wildfire before you believe its an epidemic?
Aghota di ngi o!

1 Like

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
You are wrong.
Arosa:

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Jakumo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pennywise:

I will forgive you cause you have made some truly valid contribution in politics section. Ebola is no fairy tale. Its a disease that was first described in 1976. There have been various outbreaks I am aware of in East and Central Africa. The current outbreak is well known and it is decimating whole sections of rural and urban Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia.

To say it is a lie for whatever reason is wickedness and insensitivity to the loved ones and the memories of the two nurses at First Consultant Hospital and the Ecowas protocol officer who succumbed to ebola transmitted to them by the Liberian, Patrick Sawyyer.

It will make sense to close this thread immediately.

Thank you sir. I would encourage other readers of this forum to make good use of the "Report" button in every thread that this loathsome individual opens for the purpose of mocking Africa, and leading un-infected Africans to their deaths.

I also appeal to the Mods to please consider the option of slamming a PERMANENT ban on Gennital Buhari, who is clearly on a methodical and sadistic mission to increase the death toll of Ebola in Africa. Standing by for that long awaited BOOM !
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Arosa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: You are wrong.

I don't think so, do you for example contact malaria from somebody that died of the disease, by just a touch?
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
A disease that is not airborne cannot spread like wildfire
MzJackBaueress: whether the epidemic is a hoax or not,that doesn't stop the FG from taking precautionary measures to stop the spread of the disease. Are you waiting for the disease to spread like wildfire before you believe its an epidemic?
Aghota di ngi o!
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Then enlighten us about how Ebola is spread
Arosa:

Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
No disease can spread just by touch. unless there is exchange of bodily fluids.
Arosa:

I don't think so, do you for example contact malaria from somebody that died of the disease, by just a touch?
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Arosa(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: The enlighten us about how Ebola is spread

I'm tempted to discourse it, but it's obviously a bad idea, cos terrorists might use it against us. i'm not going to give them ideas. NO.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ha ha

I love it!!!

So you have secret information that nobody can get hold of - not even terrorists?
Arosa:

I'm tempted to discourse it, but it's obviously a bad idea, cos terrorists might use it against us. i'm not going to give them ideas. NO.
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Arosa(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: Ha ha

I love it!!!

So you have secret information that nobody can get hold of - not even terrorists?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Six Compelling Reasons Not To Panic About Ebola by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Don't think that it is your duty to ensure Nigerians know how they can contract this virus?
Arosa:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2)

Who Else Has Seen This APC Banner On Nairaland / Buhari Daughter Zahra Speaks: Dad’s Bid Is About Nigerians / TRAGEDY AVERTED: Pilot Planned To Crash Lagos Bound Plane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.