Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerian Military To Court-martial Over 100 Soldiers For Cowardice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military To Court-martial Over 100 Soldiers For Cowardice (1794 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo / Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Military To Court-martial Over 100 Soldiers For Cowardice by mrking3(m): 1:02am On Aug 18, 2014
As a military man, you should be ready to die at anytime! There's nothing like cowardice in the military!!
Re: Nigerian Military To Court-martial Over 100 Soldiers For Cowardice by phantom(m): 1:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Nigeria the failed state.
nothing works!
Re: Nigerian Military To Court-martial Over 100 Soldiers For Cowardice by sainty2k3(m): 1:35am On Aug 18, 2014
atlwireles:

You have no clue, I will allow you, wallow in your ignorance. Keep belittling the force, sooner or later, you will pick up your gun to do the fighting.

i still need to be sure of ur comprehension, or u are just out here to make some noise, my post neva belittled the force but rather supportive, show my concern about how bloody civillian politician play them against each other and the terrorist .

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON QUALIFIER: Check Full List Of Players Invited By Keshi For Sudan / What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help / Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.