Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help (1794 Views)

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Beg FG: Please Release Our Son / Give Us Oby Ezekwesili; Tinubu Kindly Listen To This Plea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by Lateralmaths(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2014
" My home town has been renamed "Madinatul-Islam" in a new Caliphate under strange rulers. The leadership of Nigeria have said nothing about it making me believe that they have given up on me. Having lost my identity as a Nigerian I am now a refugee in soon to be captured Yola. Where do I go to? I was thinking of heading for Gombe but with Nafada and Bajoga in the hands of the invaders, Gombe too is no longer safe. And I would not be accepted in the new Caliphate because I am already guilty of being to school and working for Government. My punishment is summary execution.

Meanwhile the Military Authorities are not encouraging me to feel safe in Yola. They are closing down their schools and sending their families away. Federal establishments are equally down sizing their staff strength. Banks are telling their staff to evacuate their families from Yola. All flights out of Yola are fully booked for the next one week. I want to travel to Lagos but no ticket available. This is increasing the sense of panic in Yola. Yet the rulers of Nigeria have kept mum. I tried to watch NTA Network Views yesterday but no mention was made of the invasions of our lands. Is it a contract these people are executing? Considering that the Military vacated MUBI 2 hours before they arrived, was it really a handover? Every day they announce the impending capture of Yola during their public sessions in Mubi and instead of assurances what we get from the Nigerian leadership is a deafening silence. What really is happening? Do I also run away? Where do I go to? Can anyone reading this help me? My life is truly scattered, my parents are in Doumo in Cameroon, my relations are scattered in several villages in Nigeria and Cameroon, I have over 30 internally displaced persons to support here in Yola and my savings have been depleted to zero level. Meanwhile I have parked my bags ready to flee Yola to a destination I do not know. Do I still have a Nationality?

Ahmad Sajoh"

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Run while you can
Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Run while you can

run run run, jonathan does not care about you. just find your way out!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by lekkie073(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Lateralmaths:
" My home town has been renamed "Madinatul-Islam" in a new Caliphate under strange rulers. The leadership of Nigeria have said nothing about it making me believe that they have given up on me. Having lost my identity as a Nigerian I am now a refugee in soon to be captured Yola. Where do I go to? I was thinking of heading for Gombe but with Nafada and Bajoga in the hands of the invaders, Gombe too is no longer safe. And I would not be accepted in the new Caliphate because I am already guilty of being to school and working for Government. My punishment is summary execution.

Meanwhile the Military Authorities are not encouraging me to feel safe in Yola. They are closing down their schools and sending their families away. Federal establishments are equally down sizing their staff strength. Banks are telling their staff to evacuate their families from Yola. All flights out of Yola are fully booked for the next one week. I want to travel to Lagos but no ticket available. This is increasing the sense of panic in Yola. Yet the rulers of Nigeria have kept mum. I tried to watch NTA Network Views yesterday but no mention was made of the invasions of our lands. Is it a contract these people are executing? Considering that the Military vacated MUBI 2 hours before they arrived, was it really a handover? Every day they announce the impending capture of Yola during their public sessions in Mubi and instead of assurances what we get from the Nigerian leadership is a deafening silence. What really is happening? Do I also run away? Where do I go to? Can anyone reading this help me? My life is truly scattered, my parents are in Doumo in Cameroon, my relations are scattered in several villages in Nigeria and Cameroon, I have over 30 internally displaced persons to support here in Yola and my savings have been depleted to zero level. Meanwhile I have parked my bags ready to flee Yola to a destination I do not know. Do I still have a Nationality?

Ahmad Sajoh"
sorry for ur predicament. nothing will happen to u since u r a Muslim(I presume). the BH already gave their word that so far u follow strict sharia law as contained in the Koran or hadith or whatever, u have no problem.
another thing is that what are ur elites like atiku et al doing to help u. they too are busy scheming how to become the president.
if the government cannot help u, help yourselves just like the civilian JTF are doing in Maiduguri.

whose fault is it anyway?
is it the president or those that are hell bent on making the country ungovernable as they promised?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by dekronik: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2014
No right thinking Nigerian will sit down and say all is well with this country. The humanitarian crises in Adamawa state right now is worse than that of Borno and Yobe and even CAR.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by addempsea(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Your state is a time bomb, get out while u still can.
Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by LordMecuzy(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2014
And GEJ is traveling to Burkina Faso to Enforce peace in dat region cos it led to the ouster of d President and 4 dead Civilians.

While Bokoharam has killed thousands of Nigerians and we are Still doing just Fine.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by Arch1: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Sadly and unfortunately, President JonaTAN doesnt care about you

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2014
lekkie073:

sorry for ur predicament. nothing will happen to u since u r a Muslim(I presume). the BH already gave their word that so far u follow strict sharia law as contained in the Koran or hadith or whatever, u have no problem.
another thing is that what are ur elites like atiku et al doing to help u. they too are busy scheming how to become the president.
if the government cannot help u, help yourselves just like the civilian JTF are doing in Maiduguri.

is it the president or those that are hell bent on making the country ungovernable as they promised?

seriously did you just type this?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by WilyWily: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Relocate then to Sokoto, North have lot of empty lands,

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by DLioness(f): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2014
This is an unfortunate situatn indeed. Hmm
Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by lekkie073(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
seriously did you just type this?
yes I just did. u have any problems with that
Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by idu1(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Are we this weak for saTANs to overrun us like this? Menh this nigerian president is rodent.........

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by Lordlexyy: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2014
lekkie073:

Insensitive bigot. Was it atiku that swore to protect him and his territory? Because you feel relatively peaceful where ever you are doern't give u right to spew rubbish. A traumatise man is expressing his pain and all you do is to add salt to his wound by playing politics with his situation. Must everything be toyed with?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by Lordlexyy: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2014
WilyWily:
Relocate then to Sokoto, North have lot of empty lands,
May you also be mocked when face with serious challenges.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by WilyWily: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lordlexyy:
May you also be mocked when face with serious challenges.
Are you a friend to those refugees from Adamawa, I'm laughing at you and them,,,haahaahaahaa
Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by favouredseed(f): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
too bad.
Re: What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help by ucheokpara100(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
I can't image d level of idiots nigeria has produced so far, someone is passing through this kind of tin peopl are politicizing it are we this wicked and insensitive 2 one another now? @ op pls safe ur head first tins 'll alwys turn out good.

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa:unbelievable Crowd / Breaking! Rochas Okorocha Allegedly Nabs Fake Ballot Papers At Akwakuma Junction / Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.