Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? (16664 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Why Are Kids More Scared Of Their Fathers Than Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Kimmo(f): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2014
mackmanuel: The world is a spoilt place...There is nothing you can hide from an unborn child...even inside his/her mother's worm he/she is spiolt..imagine these days kids dont fear any body,they ar not even shy any longer..they can even approach a gal wit out no shame..
Just imagine,a 3 yrs old child can be in pry1..but i was 8yrs old in primary 1....
Now tell me what the world will be like?

This is the scariest post I've read so far . . . THREE?! In primary one!

1 Like

Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by bintudon(f): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by daviesmania(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2014
My ten years old son can assemble a machine gun............smiley ..Like father like son.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by uduokirika1(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Ptoocool: Well, if u've said its all due to technoloqy, u miqht be riqht. Nevertheless, environment also play an active role in all these..
Cos u cant see α child qrowinq up in α slum possessinq some of dis attributes..

U cant expect a child who hv never seen α fone beinq used b4 sayinq 'eyo' like some people claim..
Also, ah been dey suspect say all dis modern baby food been qet NPK in dem, so diaz dis tendency for α 2yr old pikin to look like α 12yrs somebody, am i exaqqeratinq?

That was my stand until i went to the village. I saw 7yr old child riding motorbike (ladies bike), some climbing trees that their fathers dare not imagine doing its not just technology, i they fear these children. Last week in Lagos a Little boy of 4yrs knocked at the door I opened he asked to see his GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!(mi little niece of almost same age) ..................................................................................................................... mind you he is not a neighbor
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yes, my five yrs old cousin can finish 10 wraps of fufu coupled with one keg of Palm wine
Under 20 minutes. Kids are really growing fast this day
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kimmo:

This is the scariest post I've read so far . . . THREE?! In primary one!
u dnt have to be told
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Hunkyimage(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Elantracey: yea I saw a three months old baby growing teeth , I was surprised

LwgmEbola!!! The baby wan chop beans, breastmilk don dey tiream,the motha shd be careful or she'll lose her boobs...
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by texanomaly(f): 2:59am On Aug 20, 2014
uduokirika1:

That was my stand until i went to the village. I saw 7yr old child riding motorbike (ladies bike), some climbing trees that their fathers dare not imagine doing its not just technology, i they fear these children. Last week in Lagos a Little boy of 4yrs knocked at the door I opened he asked to see his GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!(mi little niece of almost same age) ..................................................................................................................... mind you he is not a neighbor

Where are the parents of these kids? A 4 yr old knocked at your door on his own?
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by uduokirika1(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2014
texanomaly:

Where are the parents of these kids? A 4 yr old knocked at your door on his own?

That was the shock, they lived two streets away. His mum was in the niegbourhood but His GUTS was what scared the holysh.'it off me
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by MrDoGood(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Sweetlemon:

You are an expert! grin
na u knw. if u like carry ur head 4 hand na u sabi. i just say mk i hail u small.
shikina
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by Mutuwa(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
hiss: u wan tell us say u get android and DVD abi?...OK we don hear

New to nairaland I guess? no wonder..yes I gladly have..so what's your point?
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by sandiyke(f): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mutuwa: My four year old dota manipulates android: she knows where d pix are,d vids and d games,infact she uses d camera for a selfie.
She knows how to put on d dvd disk to play her favourite toons.
Seriously, this is exactly wat my daughter does with my fone and it surprises me. Though shez nt up to four. Don't tink I was dat smart at her age.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by texanomaly(f): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
sandiyke: Seriously, this is exactly wat my daughter does with my fone and it surprises me. Though shez nt up to four. Don't tink I was dat smart at her age.

We didn't have the technology they have today. Children learn by watching. We would have done the same if we had been given the opportunity. Instead we learned to use a VCR, TV remote and boom box. cheesy

Children today have opportunities we did not. Our world is becoming more and more technology oriented. We need to realize though that kids need to actually interact with others in order to learn social skills so they will know how to get along in society. There are many things technology can do for us, but human interaction should always be a factor in our lives.
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by vikel2104: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
revival
Re: Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? by ajdapo: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Successful People Live By These 6 Rules to Learn Faster and Better Than Everyone Else
http://rebuzl.com/successful-people-live-by-these-6-rules-to-learn-faster-and-better-than-everyone-else/6/Rebuzl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband / FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.