Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? (849 Views)

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex / What Women Really Want / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by eezor: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
(1) if your male spouse/date don't have enough cash------------- you will sneaked, cheat on him because he does not have money
(2) if your man is away for a long time struggling for money just to keep u happy--you wll complain of his nt been there/lonely and cheat on him
(3) if he has money and always around but have a smaller d***k---- you will complain and cheat on him nd look elsewhere for support
(4) if he has bigger dick, money nd time but cant used it well to satisfy u------- you wll still complain and cheat on him
(5) if.......... abeg guy make una complete am for me.

i just wonder wat women/ladies/girls really want at time. i tire oooo
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by emperorchedda(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin men don suffer. All cos of kitten
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by Tonykings: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
dy want mk we die
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by eezor: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
bros no b small o
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by eezor: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tonykings: dy want mk we die
abi
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by eezor: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
emperorchedda: grin men don suffer. All cos of kitten
haha
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by Miner13: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
seeing the title of thread i think na rubbish as usual,

make i wait small

elantracy
cutekemitola
harbosede
prixxy
heema

make all of una come answer these questions ooo
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
miner13 spell my nick well o angry

Op you are just surrounded with broke ass ladies , try changing your friends hun , and its at times not at time.
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by Miner13: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Elantracey: miner13 spell my nick well o angry

Op you are just surrounded with broke ass ladies , try changing your friends hun , and its at times not at time.

my moma i beg oya change that face grin
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by valdetino(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Haven't u held of "Fine girls always cheat?"
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Miner13:

my moma i beg oya change that face grin

I never reach to born pikin biko smiley
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by eezor: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Elantracey: miner13 spell my nick well o angry

broke asses or not dear, this has become a trend. honestly 97% of nigerian relationships suffered these problems. so whose fault?
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by eezor: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
valdetino: Haven't u held of "Fine girls always cheat?"
exactly.
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2014
valdetino: Haven't u held of "Fine girls always cheat?"

Lol that's so mean.. hehe
Re: Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do? by eezor: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol that's so mean.. hehe
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Reasons Relationships Fail And How To Avoid Them / 10 Lies Boyfriends Tell Their Girlfriends / Who Is More Heartless The Guy Or The Girl???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.