Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face (5650 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Philipmems(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
LoL.. People don't even read your post anymore because you always cook up false, fake stories really don't think this cheap publicity stunts help you undecided undecided
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by dwilliams: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Philipmems: LoL.. People don't even read your post anymore because you always cook up false, fake stories really don't think this cheap publicity stunts help you undecided undecided
wu tel u dat 1, I opened d thread simply because na Andy open am,make I c wetin d yeye fowl wan write again

2 Likes

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by pansophist(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
OP

Are you gulity of the said accusation?
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by drnoel: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
I knew assholes here will skin this OP alife. Nlers na wah 4 una.
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by adekoonlay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
one of the reason I logon to nland is cos of andy,, and he never disappoint. go andy, blaze on
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Philipmems(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin
dwilliams: wu tel u dat 1, I opened d thread simply because na Andy open am,make I c wetin d yeye fowl wan write again
grin grin grin
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by write2obi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
chibanj:

Correct. Bros I hail u oh grin
grin grin
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by write2obi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
hannesy: smh seconded
Thirded undecided
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by write2obi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
BoombaMaster: This OP no get sense
adekoonlay: one of the reason I logon to nland is cos of andy,, and he never disappoint. go andy, blaze on
dwilliams: wu tel u dat 1, I opened d thread simply because na Andy open am,make I c wetin d yeye fowl wan write again
Philipmems: LoL.. People don't even read your post anymore because you always cook up false, fake stories really don't think this cheap publicity stunts help you undecided undecided
chibanj: Dis guy na scammer..
Nairalanders should b careful, der are lots of scammers on nairaland. Especially all these car dealers dey are fake.
Be warned
Andy i don't know what you have done to piss this guys off grin. Maybe they are jealous of your success cheesy grin grin
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Arbiola(f): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ceasar1: Lemme start laughing before I even read this. grin

#Edited. Foolish talk bro

Screw It: I can't even read it, bad english wtcheww!
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Philipmems(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
write2obi:

Andy i don't know what you have done to piss this guys off grin. Maybe they are jealous of your success cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin angry really he is successful in what? LOL life of Drama
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Enegod: angry

You no dey tire to bite people ?

Are you a crocodile ?

1 Like

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: LMAO...crazy guy
Ehmmm.
Your D.P..
Is it you
If so....
You are pretty...
thanks wink
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Jennydoris(f): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Ceasar1: Lemme start laughing before I even read this. grin

#Edited.

Screw It: I can't even read it, bad english wtcheww!

With or without bad english I know you understand the message that he is trying to pass through. One thing I hate about some Nairaland ers is the way some of them claim to be Professor of English Language. All of us must not be educated before we can speak well or express our minds. That you can read and write well is not the same for others and it doesn't stop them from pouring out their hearts. If you can't help the person just leave the topic without adding up flames to an already burned hearts. I think we are all matured and as such needs to caution ourselves to a large extent. You are a professor of english ok, noted, then give him advise concerning his or her posted topics and if you think your job is not done yet teach him some good use of english language shekina! Please we just have to grow up because what ever you know today was definitely taught to you by someone else that knows better than you. Someone like me that is learning communication in school have come to know that English and it's usage is not something we learn in a day. Let's help each other please, that's if you understand what am trying to relate to you.

1 Like

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by olanshi: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Jennydoris:

With or without bad english I know you understand the message that he is trying to pass through. One thing I hate about some Nairaland ers is the way some of them claim to be Professor of English Language. All of us must not be educated before we can speak well or express our minds. That you can read and write well is not the same for others and it doesn't stop them from pouring out their hearts. If you can't help the person just leave the topic without adding up flames to an already burned hearts. I think we are all matured and as such needs to caution ourselves to a large extent. You are a professor of english ok, noted, then give him advise concerning his or her posted topics and if you think your job is not done yet teach him some good use of english language shekina! Please we just have to grow up because what ever you know today was definitely taught to you by someone else that knows better than you. Someone like me that is learning communication in school have come to know that English and it's usage is not something we learn in a day. Let's help each other please, that's if you understand what am trying to relate to you.

May God continue to bless you and increase your knowledge for this comment!

It gladden my heart!

1 Like

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by nickz(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2014
yesterday andyblaze said boomba is trending in portharcourt
today you had been living with a white woman overseas

smh.........you are as smart as a bait
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by henryobinna(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Andyblaze:
hi,pls i am writting to u guys in other for u to advise
me on wht to do abt this matter am abt to share with
u.i happened to be european base guy,it happens
that i married to a white woman b4 getting my
document.nd since have gotten the document the
women Always look suspicious on me dat i have a
wife in nig,though i am married in Nigeria.but ther is
a particular lady in my family dat added this white
lady on facebok,nd this lady never added me,she
went ahead nd narrated a lot of things abt me to the
woman,to the extent that,she told her nt to give me
paper,she also told her i have a big house in nig,also
a car dealer,nd to crown it loud,she told her i have a
wife in nig,nd i confronted her,the so call lady denied
it.she is my bro wife,she has killed me,pls help me.nd
my white woman confessed to me nd even show me
the conversation.pls good advice

angry angry

#BITG
was your english teacher/tutor sacked?
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by marieolae(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2014
Jennydoris:

lolz it not fight na
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Jennydoris(f): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
marieolae: lolz it not fight na

Did I sound like we are fighting? Huh?
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Jennydoris(f): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
olanshi:

May God continue to bless you and increase your knowledge for this comment!

It gladden my heart!

Amen! And may He bless and increase your knowledge too.

1 Like

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by marieolae(f): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jennydoris:

Did I sound like we are fighting? Huh?
yeah u sound aggressive
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Jennydoris(f): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
marieolae: yeah u sound aggressive

Hmmm. Didn't notice that. Was only saying my mind. Sorry if my tone was rather harsh.
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by marieolae(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jennydoris:

Hmmm. Didn't notice that. Was only saying my mind. Sorry if my tone was rather harsh.
its ok love
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by khaynoni(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: LMAO...crazy guy

BTW... cute lips!
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Jennydoris(f): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
marieolae: its ok love

Alright. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 2:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Jennydoris:

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 2:33am On Aug 20, 2014
Jennydoris:

Can stake My gf lyf on this, ur high on PARAcetamol!!! Dat y u dey PARA lik LARA *clap for me pls*
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Jennydoris(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA:

Can stake My gf lyf on this, ur high on PARAcetamol!!! Dat y u dey PARA lik LARA *clap for me pls*

What is this one saying?
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by great289(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2014
jennydoris. Am short of words, u said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jennydoris:

What is this one saying?

Comprehendation of what 'm saying nt in anyone's hand boo,it in ur brain!!!!
Re: I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face by Jennydoris(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
great289: jennydoris. Am short of words, u said it all.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? / Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? / A Girl I Brought Home Last Night Piss For My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.