Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival (5924 Views)

Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by udemzyudex(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Even Jonathan self dey talk. Can he even stand before the President of a small country like Ghana?

Even the past president could not do half of what oga Jona has done and you're comparing him to Ghana president..thank God you said small country like Ghana.

Have been reading most of your post on nairaland and all i could see is sentiment.

Nairaland has made me to understand that you don't have to be Educated for you to be civilise.
see grown up men reasoning like primary school children is now the order of the day.

I think the government is not the problem of Nigeria but the citizens,yeah Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Pls i want you to do me a favour,drop this moniker and pick another name because orlando owoh is a good person and not an illiterate.

11 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Douglasdale(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel: Owerri don rotten under Rochas
You are just been mischeviouse. Posting pictures of on bad spot on Okigwe park road... You see why pdp in IMO state re a bunch off never do well... A gang of vagabonds and urchins...
Please can u in ur infinite wisdom post pictures of all Ohakim and Udenwa's projects in IMO state for 12years? Let's see who the true looters are.
Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by ACM10: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel: The real Wetheral road, this is what you get wen sycofants like Abagworo is feeding you with fresh lies about criminal Okorocha.

grin grin grin grin shocked

Choi, una go kill person o

4 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by enm(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Why are you all giving credit and insulting Jonathan for the things he did not say? Please you all should re read the post again. May we never be accuse and suffer for what we know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2014
udemzyudex:

Even the past president could not do half of what oga Jona has done and you're comparing him to Ghana president..thank God you said small country like Ghana.

Have been reading most of your post on nairaland and all i could see is sentiment.

Nairaland has made me to understand that you don't have to be Educated for you to be civilise.
see grown up men reasoning like primary school children is now the order of the day.

I think the government is not the problem of Nigeria but the citizens,yeah Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Pls i want you to do me a favour,drop this moniker and pick another name because orlando owoh is a good person and not an illiterate.
You're the one with sentiment because you, just like other supporters of Jonathan, do so because you feel that they are some forces trying to blackmail him on the security situation in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by titoetal(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Dear, this title if you're the originator, is not correct. Viola Onwliri spoke to 'journalist' after what transpired at the event and not when addressing the event as rep of the president.

OMG! How come tagging the statement above as that of the president? Why all this hatred for our president? Can we please find a small space to show love to our enemies by not condemning if when they are innocent.

God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel: The real Wetheral road, this is what you get wen sycofants like Abagworo is feeding you with fresh lies about criminal Okorocha.

Abagworo, fear God oooo. Why are you misleading us? Who would support a cunning governor other than people like abagworo. Diaris God u ohhh

5 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by PointB: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Rochas missed the opportunity when he turned Father Christmas in Imo State with his educational policy, among others. A state that churn out huge number of graduate, and ranked as one of the state with very high literate female does not need pittance (100 naira, free this, free that) to encourage children to go to school. There was no point declaring bogus free education at all level, which was not well thought out. Those money could have been used to improve the infrastructure of the state, and improve the business climate of the state.

Now Rochas is very deep in politics of succession/second term to even contemplate this. And he seems to enjoy politics more than actually working for the state. Imo State is very important, and quite strategic in Igboland to be left to a bumbling governor. I say Rochas quickly retrace his steps or be bundled out in the next election. Imo State cannot, and should not be left behind in the gale of positive development blowing from Onitsha to Uyo!

Rochas should stand-out or bow-out!

9 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Fake news!
Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by vanbonattel: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2014
PointB: Rochas missed the opportunity when he turned Father Christmas in Imo State with his educational policy, among others. A state that churn out huge number of graduate, and ranked as one of the state with very high literate female does not need pittance (100 naira, free this, free that) to encourage children to go to school. There was no point declaring bogus free education at all level, which was not well thought out. Those money could have been used to improve the infrastructure of the state, and improve the business climate of the state.

Now Rochas is very deep in politics of succession/second term to even contemplate this. And he seems to enjoy politics more than actually working for the state. Imo State is very important, and quite strategic in Igboland to be left to a bumbling governor. I say Rochas quickly retrace his steps or be bundled out in the next election. Imo State cannot, and should not be left behind in the gale of positive development blowing from Onitsha to Uyo!

Rochas should stand-out or bow-out!

Rochas is an incurable charlatan.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by vanbonattel: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2014
tokunboh:

Abagworo, fear God oooo. Why are you misleading us? Who would support a cunning governor other than people like abagworo. Diaris God u ohhh

I nearly believe Abagworo online pictures til I travelled home, Owerri is just paint work along the road. No projects ongoing for the state except the overhiped international conference centre for who?

This 419 showman is busy spending billions building the conference centre because it's on the road while inner Owerri has no road. Omo, come see traffic jam!

6 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by PointB: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel:

Rochas is an incurable charlatan.

Even then Idiots Must Obey.

Rochas must be cured of his ailment or bundled off the state house like a mental case!

2 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Douglasdale(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel:

I nearly believe Abagworo online pictures til I travelled home, Owerri is just paint work along the road. No projects ongoing for the state except the overhiped international conference centre for who?

This 419 showman is busy spending billions building the conference centre because it's on the road while inner Owerri has no road. Omo, come see traffic jam!

Shebi I talk am. All this mumu posters no dey stay IMO. You guys just come back spend two 2days and make up cock and bull stories.
As u blind reach u no see the
1. expanded Roundabout at Warehouse junction?
2.The new Road linking Assumpta cathedral road to Akanchawa estate
3.The new road linking Warehouse Junction via Umezurike Hospital road to Douglas road.
4.Three mini bridges connection Old owerri to New Owerri.
5.Three new roads connecting Old and new Owerri?
6.Dualization of the Douglas to nekede Junction?
7.Construction of the new bypass from wetheral to Nekede junction.
Let me just shame all these Fat faced liars once and for all.
Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Abagworo(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2014

Video of Wetheral road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6NK5bmmm0

2 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Itoroetti(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel: This is Abagworo picture of Wetheral road tongue

very fine

this is okigwe round about na
Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by vanbonattel: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Douglasdale:

Shebi I talk am. All this mumu posters no dey stay IMO. You guys just come back spend two 2days and make up cock and bull stories.
As u blind reach u no see the
1. expanded Roundabout at Warehouse junction?
2.The new Road linking Assumpta cathedral road to Akanchawa estate
3.The new road linking Warehouse Junction via Umezurike Hospital road to Douglas road.
4.Three mini bridges connection Old owerri to New Owerri.
5.Three new roads connecting Old and new Owerri?
6.Dualization of the Douglas to nekede Junction?
7.Construction of the new bypass from wetheral to Nekede junction.
Let me just shame all these Fat faced liars once and for all.

I bu ijiott!

because all these small small culverts and short roads that even a local government chairman can do in others states you think this 419 governor should be embezzling our money on cheap projects. Anu mpam.

One question for you, did all these small small roads do anything to reduce the gridlocked traffic logjam at Okigwe road, Wetheral or warehouse area, are you so stupfid?

7 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by vanbonattel: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2014
Abagworo:

Video of Wetheral road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6NK5bmmm0

That is your whetheral dream road cheesy

Where is this road below? Ajegunle? grin

6 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Douglasdale(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel:

I bu ijiott!

because all these small small culverts and short roads that even a local government chairman can do in others states you think this 419 governor should be embezzling our money on cheap projects. Anu mpam.

One question for you, did all these small small roads do anything to reduce thegridlocked traffic logjam at Okigwe road, Wetheral or warehouse area, are you so stupfid?
You call them small? I see. ... How many 'small" roads did Ohakim and Udenwa construct to free up the traffic ain Owerri? Show me one road the pdp contructed in Owerri in 12years. Or did those traffic gridlock just started under Rochas?

Scenrio 1. I am driving in from PH, instead of going thru Assumpta road, I now have a choice... I would drive thru new owerri and pick any of the newly constructed roads and connect directly thru Douglas and town.

Scenrio 2. If I m driving in from Aba, once I get to nekede junx, I would take a detour into the new bypass unto wetheral. Leaving the gridlock at Douglas road junction.
Scenrio 3. Coming in from Onitsha. I would go thru egbeada estate or the new road at AICE owerri unto amakohia road and down towards any part of owerri.

Did u have this options during your 'Performing pdp tenure in IMO.
Liars and thieves can never rule IMO again.

1 Like

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by vanbonattel: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Douglasdale:
You call them small? I see. ... How many 'small" roads did Ohakim and Udenwa construct to free up the traffic ain Owerri? Show me one road the pdp contructed in Owerri in 12years. Or did those traffic gridlock just started under Rochas?

What I hate is for someone to hid behind a party and decive people, pdp or apc apart, Rochas is a big failure. Comparing him with other failures is rather unfortunate.

I thought he came here to rescue Imo, we need to rescue our state back before the rescuer becomes the kidnapper.

6 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2014
How much wan enter my pocket for this argument ?

1 Like

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by vanbonattel: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2014
okparaugo: How much wan enter my pocket for this argument ?

N20 naira groundnut cheesy
Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel:

That is your whetheral dream road cheesy

Where is this road below? Ajegunle? grin

I can see that you called me out to tap from my advanced knowledge but unfortunately I won't engage you after this. Lying won't change the fact that Okorocha has performed a million folds better than all the Governors ever to rule Imo State combined. The Orlu-Owerri federal highway is being dualized and very soon we'll have Orlu and Owerri as one city. The Aba-Owerri highway had been dualised up to Nekede junction before FG came with their wahala and today left the road abandoned. 305 new primary schools have been built and 27 standard hospitals are at various advanced stages of completion. Most rural areas in Imo State have been connected by tarred roads with drainages in just 3 years.

As for Ihedioha and the others I advice PDP to field them and you will watch them win only 3 Mbaise areas alone. It is just a matter of Rochas sponsoring jingles depicting them as snakes and the election is won.

1 Like

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by vanbonattel: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Abagworo:

I can see that you called me out to tap from my advanced knowledge but unfortunately I won't engage you after this. Lying won't change the fact that Okorocha has performed a million folds better than all the Governors ever to rule Imo State combined. The Orlu-Owerri federal highway is being dualized and very soon we'll have Orlu and Owerri as one city. The Aba-Owerri highway had been dualised up to Nekede junction before FG came with their wahala and today left the road abandoned. 305 new primary schools have been built and 27 standard hospitals are at various advanced stages of completion. Most rural areas in Imo State have been connected by tarred roads with drainages in just 3 years.

As for Ihedioha and the others I advice PDP to field them and you will watch them win only 3 Mbaise areas alone. It is just a matter of Rochas sponsoring jingles depicting them as snakes and the election is won.

Tap from your jaundiced knowledge? My dog is even more educated and smarter than you. Don't let me go and get the pictures of the primary schools Rochas said he completed.

A school awarded to be built with concrete wall is now being done with blocks. grin

A hospital built for thiefs and mad people, overtaken by weed and now counted as completed hospital by Abagworo grin

12 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Dymaco(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel: This is Abagworo picture of Wetheral road tongue

very fine
So rochas use all our allocation to build this road only

1 Like

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by udemzyudex(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're the one with sentiment because you, just like other supporters of Jonathan, do so because you feel that they are some forces trying to blackmail him on the security situation in the country.

I want to ask you a question...

If you're the one in power,how will you handle the security problem of Nigeria,knowing that you're not the one who is going to fight or arrest people,yours is just to give orders. So tell me how will you handle it?

4 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by Ojiofor: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014
There is chaos anyplace okorocha show face.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by stinggy(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Abagworo:

305 new primary schools have been built

shocked shocked shocked
New buildings or new schools entirely

1 Like

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by ak47mann(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
APGA is coming to rescue imo state for good cool

6 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by chimerase2: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
stinggy:

shocked shocked shocked
New buildings or new schools entirely
some re completed while some re nt
Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2014
udemzyudex:

I want to ask you a question...

If you're the one in power,how will you handle the security problem of Nigeria,knowing that you're not the one who is going to fight or arrest people,yours is just to give orders. So tell me how will you handle it?
Find out from Shehu Shagari, a civilian C-in-C in the early 1980's how he dislodged the Chadian forces.
Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by rozayx5(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Dymaco:
So rochas use all our allocation to build this road only

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Abagworo trying hard to sell rochas scam to nairalanders since 100BC

13 Likes

Re: Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival by rozayx5(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2014
vanbonattel:

Tap from your jaundiced knowledge? My dog is even more educated and smarter than you. Don't let me go and get the pictures of the primary schools Rochas said he completed.

A school awarded to be built with concrete wall is now being done with blocks. grin

A hospital built for thiefs and mad people, overtaken by weed and now counted as completed hospital by Abagworo grin

My friends in IMO say the man ( rochas ) is a big a fraud cheesy
where is cleanernaija when you need him wink

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COOL, Check Out This Ferrari Used To Pick Up Nnamdi Kanu From Airport / SERAP Writes Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Seeks Probe Of "Missing ₦4.4Bn NASS Funds" / My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.