Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi (826 Views)

Stop The Tribal War / If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. / Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi by oluwasegunfummi: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2014
The tribal denigration on the political section is now alarming, personally I rarely engage in a tribal e-war, its either am telling the truth about my region or am trying to curtail the tribal excesses of other nairalanders. To my yoruba brothers, am pleading with you to stop exhibiting the tribal part of you, to my ibo neighbours, stealth your sword. Let's join hands together and move nigeria forward, the only way we can achieve this is when we expose the mediocrity of our govt, post the pictures and let them know your plights. To the E-warriors, tribal denigration should stop............eko o ni baje oooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi by GetUmad: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Yea I agree with the "sane" you.

DISCLAIMER!!!!
This poster above is an agrieved yoruba impostor(who couldnt write even his fake name well). He was disgraced(with his original moniker) on a thread by his fellow warlords but from the south western territory. He's an embattled young man whose cowardice and emptiness was called out on a thread by some yoruba posters sometimes ago. Consequently, he launched a new monicker to denigrate the yoruba folks. Paying him attention is tantamount to enabling the stew-pidity in him. He has vowed to continue to spread the gospel of libel against the yoruba folks to garner "likes" and tie up hatred against the yoruba race. When his fellow tribesmen are utilizing every opportunities that abound in yorubaland, using the yoruba language to penetrate the land for their financial growth and self-development, right here he's using his own to INSULT his inhabitants. He's not alone on this, there are so many of this jobless dolt on nairaland who created their account for the sole purpose of denigrating another tribe. Their monicker is chosen to deceive the unsuspecting forumites. So many of them. Yoruba and ibo jobless impostors alike.

If you can believe the BIGOT up there is a yoruba poster, u can also belive Michael Jackson was born a Nigerian in Badagry.

Lets sanitize nairaland, lets spread LOVE. Say NO to BIGOTS they are MAGGOTS on mission to make rotten and unsavourable the system. THEY ARE WORST THAN BOKO HARAM. All they want is to incite and turn tribes against one another. Let them heap curses of God on themselves alone, do not join them. God created us to love one another and not otherwise.

If u doubt me on the said poster, check his account to see when he opened it. His posts so far shall reveal to you the purpose of the account creation.

Note:
He's Aba-made of odinma1(another impostor cum bigot). Immitating him, writing eko o ni baje oo just as odinma would write Anambra Adigo Mma.

Making Nigeria a better place for all is our collective responsibilities

6 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi by GetUmad: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: The tribal denigration on the political section is now alarming, personally I rarely engage in a tribal e-war, its either am telling the truth about my region or am trying to curtail the tribal excesses of other nairalanders. To my yoruba brothers, am pleading with you to stop exhibiting the tribal part of you, to my ibo neighbours, stealth your sword. Let's join hands together and move nigeria forward, the only way we can achieve this is when we expose the mediocrity of our govt, post the pictures and let them know your plights. To the E-warriors, tribal denigration should stop............eko o ni baje oooooo cool

unfortunately, I can't agree with you more. YOU LOT NEED TO STOP THIS RUBBISH. You people are subconsiously creating a derogatory orientation about other tribes, which subsequently would model an irreparable image about the people of that tribe, at least to the outsiders.

You people are threading the same path our leaders we condemn everyday dredged for us before they died the likes of Awolowo, Ojukwu et al. They invented this TRIBALISM in one way or the other, instead of us to be that generation of change, we have decided to re-innovate their schemes.

You want this to stop OP, deactivate your account and use your normal account to create a thread pleading wih your fellow compatriots from both side of the divide to sheath their sword.

Its high time you people realized this online game you may think you're playing is an avenue to breed what's worse than EBOLA AND INSURGENCY combined.

what we read online, forms part of our intuition. Our younger ones are reading all this rubbish and, believe me its going to give them a poor SENSE OF JUDGEMENT. for now, our parents are this reactionary due to what their parents told them back then about the people from that other tribe, even when we have millions of great people from the same tribe. You take a yoruba guy home and your parent object to your union cos of their orientation about yoruba being backstabbers, even when in all their years of existense they have never experienced such a fallacy. You take an Ibo guy home, the next reaction you see is that of a stern disapproval cos of one yeye agelong notion they have about the ibo folks,meanwhile they dont have first-hand experience on that.You cant rule this out injob placement as well.

You people have continued where they left off. How much image laundering do you think could be done in the future to correct this wrong impression you people are creating. Your Children are the one that would also suffer it. remember, no man is an island.

thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi by shizzle11(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegun my good yoruba friend from the south west tongue you have spoken well. However you can force a horse to the river but can't force it to drink water so whenever they are ready, we will stop the mudslinging and embrace peace wink
Re: Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi by kekakuz(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: The tribal denigration on the political section is now alarming, personally I rarely engage in a tribal e-war, its either am telling the truth about my region or am trying to curtail the tribal excesses of other nairalanders. To my yoruba brothers, am pleading with you to stop exhibiting the tribal part of you, to my ibo neighbours, stealth your sword. Let's join hands together and move nigeria forward, the only way we can achieve this is when we expose the mediocrity of our govt, post the pictures and let them know your plights. To the E-warriors, tribal denigration should stop............eko o ni baje oooooo cool

you be foool

you think you can hide

no you can't oluwasegunFUMMI. abi

guy Yoruba folk know themselves

(1) (Reply)

Kano Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso Declares Intention For Presidency / Nigerian Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew In Maiduguri / (SHOCKING) The Chibok Girl Released By Boko Haram Is Four Months Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.