Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Stop The Tribal War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Tribal War (1919 Views)

Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Nigerian Army Dispels Rumoured Tribal War, Killing Of Three Soldiers In Enuguby / Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Tribal War by pauldehero(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
the mistake most of we southeners make is to believe Hausa people are not educated. Though in comparison, it is true that the number of southerners that have western education outweighs those of the northerners but the few northerners that do go to school always do well. I dont know how important this is until i traveled outside the country. Everyone cannot be a degree holder, some people should do skilled trade while some other people follow whatever they are talented in. I believe this is the way a normal society should be. NB: One of the bane of naija problem is the fierce rival between the 2 major tribes of Yoruba and Igbo. Only if both can work for selfless interest of naija development. I know I will get bashed for this comment but this to you my friends is the truth

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Abbeyme: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Stop The Tribal War by espn(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice one OP.. no one will listen.. they want war and that doesn't bring peace or stability.
Re: Stop The Tribal War by Ebukaobi: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart 419 guy. He could have been a drug carrier too but he chose the easier option of bamboozling his idiotic brothers

He knows he has a bunch of imbeciles and idiots as followers. He knows that all he needs to do is sweet talk a group of blockheads and they will believe him.

Most of his followers are poverty stricken, hopeless, hungry, frustrated and never do wells. That is why you see this group of fools shouting Director everywhere and sending money they get from selling gala on Lagos traffic to a man that is investing in UK properties.

Ibo masses and commoners are the easiest people to deceive in this universe.

I dont think that even chickens, goats, sheep and cows are this gullible. Even cows know when they are about to be slaughtered and will put up a resistance.

I am very convinced that Ibo DNA is a mix between homo sapiens and goats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Tribal War by dialfa: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
may my left foot bend backwards if I work with that accursed tribe of oil soup drinkers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Passingshit(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
Ebukaobi:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart 419 guy. He could have been a drug carrier too but he chose the easier option of bamboozling his idiotic brothers

He knows he has a bunch of imbeciles and idiots as followers. He knows that all he needs to do is sweet talk a group of blockheads and they will believe him.

Most of his followers are poverty stricken, hopeless, hungry, frustrated and never do wells. That is why you see this group of fools shouting Director everywhere and sending money they get from selling gala on Lagos traffic to a man that is investing in UK properties.

I dont think that even chickens, goats, sheep and cows are this gullible. Even cows know when they are about to be slaughtered and will put up a resistance.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Ebukaobi: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:
[s][/s]

Bloodkiller, onye nzuzu

Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Passingshit(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
Ebukaobi:

Bloodkiller, onye nzuzu

Anuofia
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Passingshit(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's very easy to tell if someone is suffering from chronic joblessness and depression. Especially when the person registered on Nairaland 2 days ago but have made useless posts close to 100

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by jemir000: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
no!! we no want..I must continue to call 'yellow bars'...slaves of granorths
Re: Stop The Tribal War by einsteine(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
.This thing go fit enter front page so?
Re: Stop The Tribal War by pauldehero(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
i can only beg for peace, so i want this issue to be settled, cant we see our selfs as brothers, tell me what has gone wrong, where is that love, is there no bond holding us together, we want change but we dont want peace , ok tell me how all this will work out if we failed to unite, think with ur brain and not ur skull

1 Like

Re: Stop The Tribal War by LoveMachine(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
I always find it funny how the Hausa, Fulani and other Northern Ethnic Groups aren't the same but for the sake of progress and power they focus on what makes them alike rather than different. If the south did the same we could correct some wrongs but it's a divide and conquer game. The first part of making our home country better is unity. If the south is united we can then link with the north and form the greatest nation. It is only when we get our parts together we can have greatness throughout.

In closing, OP thank you for your attempt at pushing peace. May you be blessed for your righteous words and wants.
Re: Stop The Tribal War by yorubatic: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
My people start campaigning for odua republic. ...there's lot of evil in Nigeria. ..we are sophisticated and progressive. ...we need to be alone and become like Canada. .. or are we cowards and incapable of ruling ourselves?

We don't need the murderous Hausa / Fulani or brave ibos...or even ogogoro fishermen. ...we can survive on our own...

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by cheruv: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Lubbish! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Tribal War by ARIZONA123(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ebukaobi:

. Tunde salam aka eggheader. You are too old for this nau. You celebrated ur 42nd birthday last two weeks and ur mother's own is coming up soon. Respect ur bald head you this silly man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Tribal War by attacker231: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Tunde salam aka eggheader. You are too old for this nau. You celebrated ur 42nd birthday last two weeks and ur mother's own is coming up soon. Respect ur bald head you this silly man
[/s]

Prince Chyke Okolo is a serial rapist, kidnapper and armed robber. grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Tribal War by anulaxad(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
My people start campaigning for odua republic. ...there's lot of evil in Nigeria. ..we are sophisticated and progressive. ...we need to be alone and become like Canada. .. or are we cowards and incapable of ruling ourselves?

We don't need the murderous Hausa / Fulani or brave ibos...or even ogogoro fishermen. ...we can survive on our own...

Canada for your ignorant information is still the official property of the monarch of the UK as is Australia and New Zealand, so abeg.

I don't believe in any Odua or whatever, I believe in God almighty Jesus and Jehovah.

Secondly Yoruba land stretches all the way to Togo are you going to force Benin and Togo to pass on their Yoruba land to you .
Re: Stop The Tribal War by Rose2014: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2015
pauldehero:
the
mistake most of we southeners make is to
believe Hausa people are not educated.
Though in comparison, it is true that the
number of southerners that have western
education outweighs those of the
northerners but the few northerners that
do go to school always do well. I dont know
how important this is until i traveled
outside the country. Everyone cannot be a
degree holder, some people should do
skilled trade while some other people
follow whatever they are talented in. I
believe this is the way a normal society
should be.
NB: One of the bane of naija problem is the
fierce rival between the 2 major tribes of
Yoruba and Igbo. Only if both can work for
selfless interest of naija development. I
know I will get bashed for this comment
but this to you my friends is the truth

Op if I may ask How can we ever work with this type of people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No offense But Save your advice for Yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by honourhim: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Your craze seems to be loading at 99 percent level now. Hope sane people are around you and are observant so as to do the needful before it hits 100 percent. Sorry for your pathetic situation. You ll be okay with the necessary treatment applied.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by ayokellany: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:

You never start you go cry tire. Na 24hrs job without pay you carry for head so.

Bring out your mother n father from the East to come lead agitation of Odua Republic, after all they should be Yoruba as you claim. That Mr Clown would be a noble way to kickstart more wailing of agitation to your elbow.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by ayokellany: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Op if I may ask How can we ever work with this type of people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No offense But Save your advice for Yorubas

You people just don't quit. Na so you do so tey you carry hatred enter USA.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Truckpusher(m): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Hmmm! So much hatred yet you want to remain in a country with them.

But again you contradicted yourself , You said that Nnamdi Kalu is a smart guy that wants to make money yet he's from the same tribe with the people you classified as being lower to animals? What does that tell you?......

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Truckpusher(m): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2015
ayokellany:

You people just don't quit. Na so you do so they you carry hatred enter USA.
And you didn't notice when the doc made that nasty statement, right ? or are you just playing dumb?

Until we call a spade a spade in this country we'll never go anywhere....excuse my French.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Tribal War by Rose2014: 2:55am On Aug 25, 2015
ayokellany:

You people just don't quit. Na so you do so they you carry hatred enter USA.

U see your life
Of course u didn't see anything wrong in what Dr Ariyo said.
And u want Igbos to be happy being in the same country with people like u.

And pls don't quote me again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Tribal War by ibedun: 4:13am On Aug 25, 2015
The mighty Oba of Lagos. Ki Ade pe lori ki bata pe lese.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Tribal War by LastProphet: 4:48am On Aug 25, 2015
tribal wars with real facts are good for the polity, it can make you learn something surprising about yourself. just some few days ago one ibo teenager learnt here on NL amidst insults how much his parents had lied to him on some aspects of the biafra war, he had never heard that ibos were carrying caricature photos of the murdered ahmadu bello around in public places and provoking everyone especially hausas so much so that aguiyi ironsi made an official order on 1st june 1966 that provocations should stop. this really put the guy to shame and am sure he is dumbfounded till today because his initial display of anger at the mention of this incident was out of this world , so tribal wars are good especially for those who dont confirm before talking.
Re: Stop The Tribal War by WailingWailer00(m): 5:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

I see a yellowbar boy answering Ebuka, no one would take your ethic jingoism and bigotry serious, take your hatred somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Tribal War by WailingWailer00(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Yellowbar people are the worst thing that has happened to mankind, too jealous and filled with hate. No one gives a hoot about their existence, they've impacted nothing to this great Nation

1 Like

Re: Stop The Tribal War by ArodewilliamsT: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Biafra is a "fraud", yet you've just
wasted good chunk of your time on
that "fraud". Biafra has fraudulently
wasted the cummulative hours you've
spent calling it a "fraud". hours that
have left your life never to come back.
I love the kind of "frauds" that keep
id.iots like you busy sweating in the
pants while thinking of life without oil
and Biafrans. A life under a Caliphate
is what terrifies you. I love the
"Biafran fraud" and i want to donate
to that Big Biafran "fraud".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Tribal War by ArodewilliamsT: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2015
LastProphet:
tribal wars with real facts are good for the polity, it can make you learn something surprising about yourself. just some few days ago one ibo teenager learnt here on NL amidst insults how much his parents had lied to him on some aspects of the biafra war, he had never heard that ibos were carrying caricature photos of the murdered ahmadu bello around in public places and provoking everyone especially hausas so much so that aguiyi ironsi made an official order on 1st june 1966 that provocations should stop. this really put the guy to shame and am sure he is dumbfounded till today because his initial display of anger at the mention of this incident was out of this world , so tribal wars are good especially for those who dont confirm before talking.

We have evidence that Ahmadu Bello hated Ibos. We have evidence that the coup was not an Igbo coup( A high ranking Igbo officer Col Unegbe was killed in that 'Igbo coup", We have evidence that Igbo officers quelled the "Igbo coup", We also have evidence that our people were murdered unjustifiably. Now Can you give us a shred of evidence that Igbo carried caricature photos of dead Ahmadu bello?

We've been in this country for years and we know that yoruba revisionist media powered by hausa/fulani will give an arm to preserve anything that incriminates the stubborn Igbos in order to justify killing them? There are throwback photos of 1940s 1950s here on NL. We need to see those imaginary pictures YOU UNPRINCIPLED, EMIRATIZED VAGABOND SLAVES from yo-robberland always lie about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop The Tribal War by yorubatic: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2015
anulaxad:

Canada for your ignorant information is still the official property of the monarch of the UK as is Australia and New Zealand, so abeg.

I don't believe in any Odua or whatever, I believe in God almighty Jesus and Jehovah.

Secondly Yoruba land stretches all the way to Togo are you going to force Benin and Togo to pass on their Yoruba land to you .
Are we cowards that we cannot fight for what belong to us? Then why are fighting to be yoked with other people who do not belong to us? Are ibos, ijaws, Hausa / Fulani our kins and kiths? ...let us have our Odu'a republic. ..

Are you admitting yorubas cowards who can't leave without ibos,ijaws, Hausa / Fulani?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Speech Ever Made / Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' / Asari Dokubu: Biafra 101 Lecture 5 On Biafran Military And Police - Must See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.