Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey (37863 Views)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Another Rampaging Disease-sextape / Rampaging Soldiers Burn BRT Buses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
imoleay0: omg! This retard again?

Me retarrd.. grin Okay!!

Thanks for stopping by.. grin
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
That's what they get for keeping the poor thing in captivity.

Steal all the fruits, monkey! RUN!

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emeralddayo(f): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Lekwa nu problem o!!

How did you read my comment and deduce that I am preparing for Common Entrance?! grin

I hope say the money wey your parents don invest for your school fees no go end up as wrong investment o!! grin Because this your reasoning get as e be.. grin

#One Nigeria.. grin
u dnt av to be worried abt me swrii..cos aint gonna disappoint dm...do u fink you reason fine ursef?
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
emeralddayo: u dnt av to be worried abt me swrii..cos aint gonna disappoint dm...do u fink you reason fine ursef?

I want to believe that 'swrii' is juvenile short text for 'sweetheart'..

And just that word in itself, is enough to make my heart go mini-mini-wana-wana..

iGiveUp..

kiss
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emeralddayo(f): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I want to believe that 'swrii' is juvenile short text for 'sweetheart'..

And just that word in itself, is enough to make my heart go mini-mini-wana-wana..

iGiveUp..

kiss

on ursef shey?ur belief is ur problem nt mine
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by silversonuc(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
gsparks01: since when did monkey become a fearful animal??
monkeys became fearful eva since d word ebola came to be. People prefer lions sef, hw are we sure d report dat d monkey escaped frm domestication is tru, mayb d owner free am on code knowing dat even if he kills it, its also a risk disposing d body, jux finking aloud

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
ManTiger:
Its actually a Chimpazee. He's like 18years Old. Very aggressive but its funny as is being reported as Monkey.

They are all called monkeys
But seriously the man who had it as a pet and allowed it escape should be responsible for any damages it causes
These folks that keep wild animals as pets should be held accountable when it causes havoc

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
babyosisi:

They are all called monkeys
But seriously the man who had it as a pet and allowed it escape should be responsive for any damages it causes

Absolutely. I'm sure he was mistreating it too. I saw the saddest chained up monkey once, and I wanted to cry and let it free.

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
emeralddayo: on ursef shey?

Okay!! This is very serious now..

What would it cost you to write in proper English texts?!

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Even Nigeria's politicians write like this in their tweets. It baffles the mind. Doesn't it take longer to use those bizarre half spellings with all the z's and miscellaneous letters, than to actually spell the word correctly?

And the worst part is, they use smartphones with autocorrect.

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by ecnj: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Really those in Anthony( Lagos State) near where corona school is also needs help as there are lots of monkeys there and with all this EBOLA issue,the area needs to be cleared of monkies
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Emmafrancis: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun: The blessing that might come out of this epidemic for africans if they survive it will be the preservation of wild life.It might stop people from loving bush meat,thereby discoraging hunting and in turn boost the wild lives populations that are at the verge of extinction are the moment due to excessive hunting.

That will encorage tourism at the end of the day and the organized domestications of animals for plentiful consumptions.
You make it souNd aS if u are not africaN Too
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Emmafrancis: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
jomile: funny,let dem use banana to set a trap
Simple and short. Dem just dey waste time. Abi the monkey smart pass dem?

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Even Nigeria's politicians write like this in their tweets. It baffles the mind. Doesn't it take longer to use those bizarre half spellings with all the z's and miscellaneous letters, than to actually spell the word correctly?

And the worst part is, they use smartphones with autocorrect.

Pfft!!! At first it was understandable because we only had SMS and this a limited number of words per SMS.. But this is the bloody Internet where you can type an entire novel without any limitation nor be charged extra in anyway, yet they still type that crap. angry

With my Kids, I will apply the same approach my parent did to Pidgin English usage to them on Short Text typing as well. #ZeroTolerance.
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
RUN MONKEY!!! I'M CHEERING FOR YOU!!!

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emeralddayo(f): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

it aint gonna cost me a thing...just feel lik using abbreviations nd if u r affectd by it go deal wt it urself
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
emeralddayo: it aint gonna cost me a thing...just feel lik using abbreviations nd if u r affectd by it go deal wt it urself

And you wonder why I used the 'common entrance' line with you.. grin

It doesnt affect me my dear.. Just makes you look like a juvenile delinquent. grin And looking at your DP, you are too old to be young. grin
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by binary123(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
when you see a chicken suddenly develop teeth you dont need someone advice pls run. same apply to this monkey it has suddenly develop ebola, fg cant help u on this more monkey are coming in thousand presently they have been trained to carry and armory just like the boko haram if u want to avert this calamity tell ur state governor to resign.
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
jmoore: Monkey drama.

This country got so much interesting stories.
They can catch a witch but can't catch a monkey.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emeralddayo(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

And you wonder why I used the 'common entrance' line with you.. grin

It doesnt affect me my dear.. Just makes you look like a juvenile delinquent. grin And looking at your DP, you are too old to be young. grin
so u had to check my dp..so sweet of you...
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by hushmail: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
purely monkey business angry angry grin
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
emeralddayo: so u had to check my dp..so sweet of you...

Yeah I actually did..

Just trying to know a little more about the individual I am chatting with.. grin
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emeralddayo(f): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Yeah I actually did..

Just trying to know a little more about the individual I am chatting with.. grin

hop you liked it as well? smiley
Okijajuju1:

Yeah I actually did..

hop you liked it as well?
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Yeah I actually did..

Why can't Ekiti people employ your juju services to capture this monkey,abi juju no dey work for primates?
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
babyosisi:

Why can't Ekiti people employ your juju services to capture this monkey,abi juju no dey work for primates?

Use Juju on a Monkey?!

I am not a supporter of Black on Black crimes.. grin

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
emeralddayo: smileyhop you liked it as well?

liked it as well as what exactly?

:-/

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emeralddayo(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

liked it as well as what exactly?

:-/

never mind
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
emeralddayo: never mind

Best idea you have had so far.. And its not just because the post is written in proper English text.. grin

Stay Cool Kimosabe.

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by RebelLeader15(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
himkers: my father was the first monkey to graduate from south-west, The land of monkeys grin grin
Yeepa! Omo Obo ni e sha
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by englishmart(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tolexander: na the same yoruba dey live for enugu state government house.
https://www.nairaland.com/1862257/gov-chimes-ostrich-monkey-attack
did they cry for help from the federal government?
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Coughs....hmmm don't worry I will set up a commitee dat will look into the matter...

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emeralddayo(f): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Best idea you have had so far.. And its not just because the post is written in proper English text.. grin

Stay Cool Kimosabe.
i'll pass

Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / Long & Big Python Killed And Butchered For Meat (Photos) / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes